Chapter 15.

3 Days To Fall In Love

Thanks to a bad dream, you woke up early. You were hoping that Yongguk would be beside to hold you close but you rolled over to find the other side of the bed empty. Where did Yongguk go? Yesterday's events played in your head and you giggled to yourself.  "We made love.." You whispered. Thinking that Yongguk might be in the kitchen preparing breakfast for you, you grabbed your clothes off the ground and put them on before heading to wash up.

In the living room, Himchan and Hyosung were fretting over Yongguk's sudden departure. Himchan held the piece of paper that Yongguk left behind for you and paced up and down, mumbling to himself. Hyosung rubbed the side of her head and chided, "Kim Himchan, can you stop walking up and down, my head hurts!" Himchan looked at the upset woman and went to sit beside her. 

"But noona! What are we going to do? Raein will probably break down. Remember her ex!!! He left her without a word and now Yongguk. I don’t want Raein to go through another heartbreak.." Himchan stared at the letter in front of him.

Hyosung knew. She knew very well how things will end up when you find out that the guy you love left you once again. One, you will lock yourself up in the room. Second, you won’t even eat. Third, you'll just cry and cry and fall sick in the end. She sighed and looked at Himchan, "She has to know sooner or later."

"Know what?" You said as you walked down the long stretch of stairs to the living room. "And where's Yongguk? Is he cooking something again?" Himchan looked at Hyosung with a worried expression and tugged on her sleeve. Hyosung ignored him and took a deep breath before handing you the note Yongguk left behind.

"For me?" You beamed and took the note. As you read the contents, the smile slowly turned into a frown and tears started falling. "This is impossible! He wouldn’t leave me. HE WOULDNT. You guys are just joking right? Where's he?!?!" You screamed hysterically and ran around the house trying to find Yongguk.

Himchan immediately ran over and hugged you to restrict your actions but you tried your very best to struggle free. "Raein-ssi, he's gone. Yongguk's really gone." He whispered. The cold hard truth slapped you in the face as you slumped onto the ground with an emotionless expression. He left. Without a word. Just like Jung Daehyun. Did you not mean anything to him? Not even one bit? *And we made love last night.. Was that all he wanted? My body? Did he really love me from the start? i should've known better than to believe an alien. . Just everything..* You thought to yourself.

Hyosung and Himchan looked at each other, desperation evident on their faces. "Raein-ssi, are you-"

"I'm fine. He left. Finally. I've had enough of him, oh god." You laughed awkwardly and pretended like it didnt affect you at all. "I'm going back to my room." The two butlers just shrugged their shoulders and continued their work, hoping that you are really fine. 

You locked the door and read the note again. 

Hi Raein, how was your sleep? Did you sleep well? I know you did since we made love last night. :) But that’s not the point of this note. By the time you read this, I’ve already arrived on Planet Mato. I'm sorry I left without a word. I'm a jerk like Jung Daehyun but I just can’t say goodbye to you. It hurts too much. You're the girl I love so much and I just want to settle down and make a family with you, maybe say 2 to 3 kids? I want to be able to prepare breakfast for you every day and wake up to your angelic face. But remember why I came to earth? I had a mission. And it’s completed. I had begged my Professor to give me one extra week and it ended yesterday. I know Sunny is still there and she'll hunt you down. I'm sorry I can’t be there to protect you. My Professor said, whether you survive or die, it’s your fate. I sound selfish but I can’t do anything else. I only have one favour. Even if you move on, please don’t forget me. Don’t erase me from your mind. Call me selfish, but I want to be able to claim a space in your heart and mind. Please. That’s the last thing I’ll ever ask from you. Take care. I wish you all the best. 

I love you so much, Kwon Raein.

From the alien that will never stop loving you, YOUR Bang Yongguk.

A fresh new set of tears started flowing as you held on to the note tightly. It wasn’t supposed to end like this. Where's your happily ever after? Your parents disappeared, Daehyun left and now Yongguk. Was this fair? No matter how much you claim to hate Yongguk for leaving you, your heart seems to have a mind on its own. You just accepted the fact that you'll never forget him.

You spent the whole day moping around in your room, and when Hyosung brought food to your room, you just took it and put it aside. You had no appetite; it was as simple as that. Suddenly your mind wandered off to that high class bar, where you met Youngjae. Not like Yongguk is going to miraculously appear and you wouldn’t mind if Sunny hurt you now, why not go get a drink?

You washed up as soon as you could and stood in front of your closet with a towel wrapped around your body. After much consideration, you put on a sleek black toga dress that was long enough to barely cover your . Well, not like there was Yongguk to restrict you or be jealous of other guys gawking at your candy curves and milky white legs. You opened your make up kit and put on smoky eyeshadow before applying a coat of light pink lipstick over your Yongguk deprived lips. Grabbing your car keys, you headed to the door and put on your red stiletto heels and sped off to Babyz.