Chapter 01.

3 Days To Fall In Love

Yongguk put on his seatbelt and steadied himself. Professor Bang gave him one last glance before pushing the red button, sending the spaceship off to its destination. *I'll come back soon Professor.* After 2 days, the spaceship crashed into what seemed like a very white room, full of chemicals and equipment. Yongguk thought he almost had a concussion from the crash but shook his head wildly in an attempt to clear his thoughts. He looked at his surroundings, puzzled. 

You were freaked out. A large spaceship just crashed into your precious laboratory and you had no idea where it came from. You went closer to take a look. *A spaceship made out of iron, titanium and aluminum. Whoever created this spaceship... isn’t a simple human being.* 

You were still busy analyzing the spaceship to notice the beautiful creature crawling out. You took some specimens from the spaceship so that you are able to research on it later on. The moment you turned around, you saw a dude with blonde hair at your work desk, fascinated by all your chemicals. You screamed. "Who the are you?!" You stepped back and stumbled, causing you to fall on your .

Yongguk cocked an eyebrow. "Woah, chill on the cuss words. That isn’t very woman-like." His deep and defensive voice made your eardrums ring.

You were still shocked over this random blondie's sudden appearance. *Seriously?!* 

"Wh-what? I don’t need you to tell me what is being woman-like! And answer my question blondie!" You rolled your eyes and huffed.

Yongguk scoffed. *Chill Jepp, you have a mission to complete. Just take a deep breath.*

Yongguk extended his hand. You stared at the hand, not knowing his intentions.

"Take it. How long are you gonna sit on the floor?" His voice was gentler this time round. You blushed and cleared your throat.

"U-um, thanks a lot.." You muttered while placing your hand in his and he helped you up. *His hands are so smooth, like a girl. Pfft.* You had to bite your lip to refrain yourself from laughing in his face. "So can you answer my question now, blondie?" You tapped your feet impatiently.

Yongguk rolled his eyes. "Firstly, i have a name. Bang Yongguk. Not blondie. Second, I’m here on a mission sent by my professor. It’s really different here." He explained while looking around in your laboratory.

*Mission? Here? Was he from somewhere else?*

"What do you mean... here?" You asked slowly.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. I'm an alien." Yongguk smirked.

"AL-ALIEN?!?!" Your eyes widened and your mouth was agape. *What?!?! Did he say alien? I have an alien in my laboratory?! What is happening…?!* Your jaw hung loose as you stared at him in disbelief.

You were about to faint from all these information until Yongguk chuckled. "Close your mouth missy. A bug is gonna fly in there."

You immediately covered your mouth and started blushing again. *Why does he keep on embarrassing me?!*

"So, what’s your name?" He asked as he picked up a test tube, swirling its contents like it was a cup of martini.

"Ra-Raein, Kwon Raein." You stuttered, still processing the information that you have a freaking alien in your lab.

"Nice to meet you, Raein-ssi. We got off on a bad start but, can we start over?" This time round, Yongguk was the one blushing. His smile was not defensive and he appeared sincere. Underneath that strong exterior, Yongguk realised he was a sensitive and shy person even though he was only created a few days ago. It felt weird to even talk to someone that doesn’t belong to his planet.

You were slightly surprised by Yongguk's offer. After hesitating, you nodded shyly and smiled. "Yes we can, wassup buddy!" At your reply, Yongguk was exhilarated. He did not know the exact reason, but he loved the feeling and flashed you his goofy grin.

All of a sudden, his stomach rumbled. "Oops." He smiled sheepishly.

"Come on, I’ll buy you food! And I believe you have A LOT of explaining to do." You grabbed your wallet and car keys and showed him the way out.

------------------------------

"NO WAY."

"YES WAY. I'm here now, aren’t I?" Yongguk laughed.

Yongguk explained the whole story to you, from how he was created, to the mission, to where he is now. Not to mention he had already wolfed down 6 burger meals and he was starting on his 7th. You were amazed at his appetite. "Yah, You're gonna eat all my money away, doofus. Do aliens eat a lot?"

Yongguk shook his head. "Usually aliens don’t eat such food. But when they try a new type of food, they tend to eat a lot more to get used to the taste." He explained. "Sorry."

"It’s okay!" You chimed. As Yongguk took a sip from his drink, a drop of coke was trickling down from his lips. Unknowingly, you were staring at that drop and your lips. It travelled down his jaw, his really y jaw, to his neck and down his collarbones....

Kwon Raein.

WHAT? You're the noisiest conscience ever.

Do you know what you're doing...

Staring at a ing hot alien, what else would I be doing?!

Say it again...

Staring at a fu- WAIT. WHY THE AM I THINKING OF ALL THESE?!

Glad you know...

Um, thanks?

You snapped out of your thoughts. Yongguk was still munching away happily, oblivious to your tomato face and dirty thoughts.

You distracted yourself by asking Yongguk, "So.. How are you going to do the mission? 3 days.. Not easy bro."

"I aiwukencaedont k-wikncc-now." He said with his mouth full. "What??" He swallowed his food. "I said, I don’t know. Who knows, you might be part of my mission." He winked.

You shuddered. *I will never fall in love with an alien.* Now that you've settled Yongguk's dinner, you thought about where he was going to live for the next few days. You bit your lip. *My house sounds good....* You giggled to yourself. "Yah! Since you have nowhere to go, you can sleep at my house for the next few days!" You nudged him.

"Um.. I haven’t thought of that but.. Thank you in advance?" He forced a smile.

*GREAT RAEIN, JUST GREAT. YOU MADE YOURSELF SOUND LIKE YOU’RE LONELY AND DESPERATE.*

You drove Yongguk to your mansion, yes mansion, and he stared in awe. He didn’t see any house as huge as this back in his own planet. You giggled at his reaction and dragged him in. "Welcome home, Raein-ssi." Your butler, Himchan, greeted.

"Thank you, Himchan oppa! Oh, by the way, I have a new guest. His name is Yongguk. Please take care of him. Hyosung unnie can take care of me for the next few days instead." You instructed.

"Noted, Raein-ssi. Yongguk-ssi, this way please." Himchan led Yongguk to the guest room and you followed behind, walking into your own room. "This is your room Yongguk-ssi, if you need anything, do not hesitate to tell me." Himchan bowed and left the room.

Yongguk looked at the room with eyes as wide as saucers. The room was meant for a king, to cut short. The walls were painted maroon with abstract art on it. Maroon reminded him of his planet. The sand there was maroon and there was no light there, everywhere was dark red in colour. 

He traced his fingers over the soft and white bed, before diving under the comfortable duvets. *THIS IS THE LIFE.* He was actually thankful he was able to escape from the tedious training back at Mato and instead he is here, living life to the fullest. Yongguk was about to close his eyes when he remembered about the mission. He jolted up.

*Which girl am I going to involve in this mission? I don’t know any girl at all.. Wait, Raein-ssi? She's the only girl I know. Even though she was nice to me… Okay then its settled. I'm going to make her fall for my charms tomorrow. Watch out Raein.* Yongguk smirked before going into a deep slumber.

------------------------------

You went to your room, packed your things and got ready to return to your lab. "Hyosung unnie, I'm going to go back to the lab! Bye!" You shouted.

"Alright Raein-ssi! Be careful!" Hyosung reminded.

You drove back to your lab, only to remember the mess that was left behind. Surprisingly, the spaceship has disappeared. You were bewildered. *Where did that spaceship go?!?! Ugh I can’t continue with my research with everything scattered around. I shall start cleaning up.* You collected all the tiny pieces of remains from the spaceship and placed it in a container.

*Hmm, I shall let him stay for a few days. And since he calls himself a so-called "alien", I can do research on him right? If it works, I'll probably win the Nobel Prize next year. Oh I’m just simply awesome.* You silently cheered and continued cleaning up the lab.