Chapter 32.

3 Days To Fall In Love

"So now what?" You whispered as you laid against Yongguk's chest.

"Now what? Of course we're going to get married and make lots of babies!" Yongguk exclaimed. "Preferably around.. Fifteen kids?

You whipped your head around and glared at him. "The only thing you're going to get from me is fifteen kicks in your manhood."

Yongguk widened his eyes and covered his treasure with his two hands immediately. "Geez! I was just kidding babe." You laughed heartily and noticed how you heart swooned at his endearing term for you. The edge of Yongguk's lips curled upwards when he heard your laughter. You stopped laughing and looked at Yongguk, only to have him staring right back at you. 

The night was cool and the wind was blowing softly. A strand of hair shifted and covered your right eye. Yongguk didn’t hesitate to reach out and curl it behind your ear, cupping your cheeks in the progress. "Will you come back to Mato with me?"

Once again, you were hesitant but when you saw the look in Yongguk's eyes, your heart screamed a loud "YES!" and you couldn’t help but to do the same. Yongguk brightened up and pulled you in for a sweet, soft kiss before pulling apart. Yongguk's kisses never failed to make you feel lightheaded at times but you like it this way. It seems to throw you in a dimension and you never really got out of it.

"But can we come back to Earth from time to time? I think you've forgotten that I'm a well-known scientist here, I mean; even I had forgotten it myself. Also, I will miss Himchan, Daehyun, Junhong."

Yongguk couldn’t bring himself to refuse. You were going to be back home with him, by his side. What more can he ask for?

--------------------

"C'mon guys, don’t exploit my wallet!" Yongguk groaned when Junhong ordered another bowl of ramyeon and a plate of dumplings. "Dammit Junhong!"

"What.. I just got out of the hospital, I need more food." Junhong croaked out. His voice was half gone and he couldn’t strain it. Eleven men were in restaurant eating their hearts out just because Yongguk said he will treat them if they did him a favour. He was kind of regretting what he said when he checked the amount in his wallet.

Daehyun placed a hand on his shoulder and gave him a crooked smile. "No worries bro, I'll help you pay if you don’t have enough." Before Yongguk could reply, Daehyun turned to the ahjumma serving at the table beside and ordered a bowl of bibimbap for Yongguk. The ahjumma made an 'OK' sign before her smile faltered and leaned in to whisper, "Everyone here has a twin?" Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows before he understood the situation. 

"Ah, yes! We all have a twin except Yongguk. Isn’t it cool? Five pairs of twins crossing paths, becoming friends..." Daehyun said as he placed his arm over his "twin", Kekemato's shoulder. Kekemato glanced at Daehyun and the ahjumma beside him briefly and went back to his food, not forgetting to remove Daehyun's arm off his shoulder. Daehyun chuckled nervously and turned to the ahumma who was slightly taken aback by the rude Kekemato.

"Well, my brother is a little shy when it comes to strangers and apparently he doesnt like people to touch him, even me." Daehyun tried to explain. He could see the ahjumma taking everything slowly as she left to prepare Yongguk's food without a word. 

Daehyun went back to his kimchi pancakes and Yongguk started, "Thanks. For ordering my share. I had almost forgotten I'm kind of hungry too."

"Like I said, no worries. So what’s the big thing on your mind that made you forget something as simple as eating? You still haven’t told us how we could help." Daehyun said and took a bite off his pancake.

"Right!" Yongguk clapped twice and everyone stopped to look at Yongguk. He forced a smile and continued, "I asked you guys out for a favour! So, I need ideas on how to propose to Raein."

Daehyun spit out his pancake and gaped at Yongguk. Junhong stopped drinking his water for a moment but continued soon after. Himchan put his chopsticks down and started to scrutinise Yongguk, something he hasn’t done before. The others who weren’t that emotionally close to Raein started to cheer and holler. "Our leader is going to be tied down and be a married man!" Yongguk didnt notice the trio and blushed when the others kept teasing him.

Daehyun, Junhong and Himchan slammed their hands on the table at the same time and stood up. The rest of the table fell silent as they watched what the trio was going to do. Yongguk stared at them and felt his body stiffen as the three stared down at Yongguk. They gave each other knowing glances and Himchan took the lead to walk out first, followed by Junhong. Daehyun followed behind Junhong and stopped by Yongguk, tilting his head towards the exit and left. Yongguk got the hint and left to go after them. It was silent for a moment until Youngjae spoke, "Ooooooh Yongguk's gonna get his whipped by the Raein fanclub."

Yongguk leaned against the wall as the three cornered him. He was met with three piercing glares that meant business. He flinched internally but his gaze on them remains unfazed.

"We are not gonna let you marry her." Himchan stated bluntly.

"What why?!" Yongguk moved forward to reason but Junhong pushed him back and once again his back met the wall. He shot Junhong a look but he didnt reply with a cheeky comment.

"You spell trouble." Daehyun continued.

"T R O U B L E." 

"We are not playing around, Yongguk." Junhong scoffed.

"Alright, why am I trouble?"

"You made her happy, you left her heartbroken, you left her alone with a psychotic that can attack her any moment. Yes, you saved her too but we can’t assure that you won’t leave her again and go back to wherever you came from. You're an alien, remember?" Himchan explained.

"Yeah, and so is Raein." Himchan and Daehyun shouted a "WHAT" in Yongguk's face and he flinched. Junhong, being the number one Raein bodyguard (stalker), knew it the day they tested it out so he was indifferent.

Seeing how calm Junhong was, Daehyun asked, "You knew?"

Junhong darted his eyes to Himchan and Yongguk, who were expecting an answer. He gulped and nodded, causing another outburst. "HOW?"

"Guess I'm in the same boat as you.." Junhong whispered to Yongguk. Yongguk smirked. "But at least I didnt hurt her." Yongguk's stopped smirking and let out an annoyed growl.

"Care to explain, the both of you?" Daehyun was tapping his feet on the ground impatiently.

"LADIES first." Junhong commented while he looked at Yongguk innocently. His pride didnt do anything to save his sorry either so he just let it pass. Yongguk began to explain everything from Jokomato's observation to the confrontation with Professor Bang and lastly the night at the park where it was confirmed that you are an alien.

Daehyun felt his heart break a little. He had finally met you again after so long, you didn’t even have the chance to catch up. Now that you're an alien, the distance between the both of you seemed so far. He forced himself to not let out a whimper in front of the guys and it up. Maybe this was fate. Maybe this was karma for leaving you in the first place. Maybe this was karma for breaking your heart.

"Give me time to take it in. Junhong, your turn." Junhong sighed and began to explain his story, from his crush on you in high school, him stalking you and protecting you since then. Himchan nodded his head in approval. 

"Even though it’s not that good to intrude her privacy but it’s for her safety. You're back with us." Junhong grinned and walked over to Himchan again. "Hmm okay, I've taken everything in. I can’t deny anything since Raein's an alien now. But promise you won’t hurt her again. You know what will happen."

"Dont worry, I will cut off my manhood and kill myself if I ever hurt her." Yongguk affirmed. And that was all it took for the three guys to start giving Yongguk ideas for the proposal.