Chapter 23.

3 Days To Fall In Love

"Noona! Thank god you're here, Dae-" Jongup stopped as he noticed an unfamiliar presence next to you. "Who's this?"

"Ah, Jonguppie! Meet Junhong oppa, he went to our high school, can you believe it!" You chirped as you introduced Junhong, who was smiling awkwardly. "He is also the one who donated blood to Daehyun!" Jongup's mouth made an 'O' shape as he grinned sheepishly.

"Hey wassup! Thanks for the blood man, or Daehyun hyung wouldn’t be here anymore."

You glared at him mockingly. "Dont talk rubbish! By the way, what were you about to tell me?"

"Ah! Daehyun hyung is awake! Quick let’s go in and see him!" Jongup pushed you and Junhong into the ward hastily. Daehyun was sitting on the bed, looking out of the window in a daze. He turned when he noticed he had visitors.

"Oh Raein ah!" Daehyun brightened at the sight of his love. He wanted to jump out of the bed and pull you into his embrace but he was still too weak to do so. You went up to him and hugged him lightly. "Daehyun, I've missed you."

"I've missed you more." Daehyun said as he pulled away and took in your beautiful features again. An awkward cough was heard and you and Daehyun turned to the source - Jongup. "Hyung, noona, stop being so lovey dovey when me and Junhong are still here!" Jongup pouted.

Your cheeks tinted pink at his words. *Was Daehyun and I really acting like a couple?* Daehyun blushed slightly before he landed his eyes on Junhong. "Who are you? Do I know you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, I'm Junhong. Same high school. Your blood donor." Junhong introduced himself.

Daehyun gaped at him as he took in his savior’s looks. "Wow, I- Junhong, I- I'm speechless. Thank you. Thank you so much for saving my life. I owe you, really. And I appreciate you coming to visit me." You glanced at the both of them who were getting along surprisingly well.

"Raein, can you and Jongup hyung go and buy some food for Daehyun hyung? I'm pretty sure he's hungry." Junhong said as his eyes never left Daehyun. Junhong gave Daehyun a firm stare and Daehyun picked up the hint. "Yeah, Raein.. Buy more food. Take your time."

You were oblivious to their eye signals as Jongup whined about being hungry. "Alright Jongup, noona will treat you! Let’s go! We'll be back soon!" You beamed as you made your way to the door.

"No rush." Junhong said, as he meant it literally. When you and Jongup were out of sight, Junhong walked to the chair beside the bed and made himself comfortable.

"Let me introduce myself again. I'm Choi Junhong." Junhong started solemnly.

"I know that." Daehyun nodded.

"Let me finish. The reason why I bothered to save you was because of Raein. Yes, I like her. Since high school. I've kept my eye on her ever since, in case she needs my help, like now. I know your history with her and I know your feelings for her never changed. I didnt want to reveal myself until an emergency. So now, I have a favour to ask of you."

"What favour? What do you mean she needs your help now?!" Daehyun panicked.

"I'm sure she told you about Yongguk? And the entire alien ."

"Yes, what’s wrong? Didn’t Yongguk leave already?"

"Right... But as I mentioned before, I am a stalker. And I have my ways to know that someone has been sending threats to Raein and what isn’t helping is that she is keeping mum about it. I can’t do this alone. I need help, I need someone that is willing to sacrifice everything for her, and you're the best candidate. We have to bring this person down." Junhong growled at the thought of the enemy.

"How strong?"

"Very. You gotta keep up your game, hyung. Get ample rest. Cause you only have a few hours. And don’t mention a word to Raein or else, YOU will be in my hate list. You won’t want to go there."

"That fast?! And.. I won’t. I promise." Daehyun wondered how Junhong can be so authoritative when he was clearly younger. 

"What’s so fast?" You said as you stepped into the room with bags of food. Junhong and Daehyun looked at each other nervously and shook their heads, "Nothing!"

"O.. Kay. Jongup has errands to run so he left early. I brought lots of food! Dig in oppas!" They nodded and pretended like the conversation had never happened.

--------------------

"Take care. Goodnight." Junhong placed a soft kiss on your forehead and made his way home. You smiled and walked into the empty house. You got reminded of Himchan and Hyosung. "Wait, Himchan and Hyosung?!"

You fished out your phone but you had no new messages from that unknown sender. You had forgotten to make your decision even if it involves dragging time. Any moment now, the four of them might get killed. But Jongup was still safe just now, so everything is a lie right?

All of a sudden, your television sprang into life as it showed two dim orange lit rooms, with two people sitting on wooden chairs in each room. It all consisted of three men and one women tied up and their heads were hung low. "Well well well, do you think it’s all a dream?" A high pitched voice emitted from the television.

Fear gripped you as you saw your most dreaded enemy. A long whip was on her right hand and she slung it over her shoulder. She was in the first room. She turned to the first two helpless humans and lashed her long whip on them. You cringed and started to tear. "No! Stop! Please don’t hurt them!"

"Too late, you didnt make your decision so now all of them have to suffer. to be in your life isn’t it?" She cackled at her own joke while you saw the person on the very left spit at her feet. She turned and glared at who you recognised as Himchan. "Himchan?! Please, please don’t hurt him anymore! Please!!" You sunk to your knees and clutched on to the carpet beneath you as you cried miserably.

"I asked you to make a choice. Or do you want me to?" She smirked at you while she disappeared and appeared in the second room. Her long whip was seen to be used to torture the third and fourth person who was Jongup and Youngjae. The two young men were letting out painful moans as they tried to endure the pain of the long whip. "Jongup!!! How did you get there!!! Youngjae, no... Please, PLEASE. I'll do anything to keep them alive!" You screamed.

"Did I hear you say... Anything?" She stopped what she was doing and looked at you, clearly interested in your offer.

You nodded furiously. "YES, ANYTHING. JUST LET THEM GO." Just then, two dark figures appeared in the first screen. You almost couldn’t breathe when you thought that they were going to kill Himchan and Hyosung. One of the figures untied Himchan successfully while the other is struggling with the ropes around Hyosung. Himchan and Hyosung grunted as the wounds on their body burned whenever they made huge actions or if they tried to struggle.

The girl in the screen was suspicious of how you were being so quiet and that you kept your eyes on the screen. She glared at Jongup and Youngjae, "I'll come back to kill you." With that, she went to the first room.

"Hyung, are you done?! Why are you so slow?!" Junhong complained.

"I can solve thousands of rubix cubes but this rope is just too tight!!" Daehyun retorted.

The door sprang open all of a sudden, leaving Himchan, Hyosung, Junhong and Daehyun flabbergasted. Hyosung was still trying to untie herself slowly while the other three trembled in fear. You grabbed your shirt and clutched your fists tightly, not looking forward to what is going to happen.

"Well well well, what do we have here? Two more visitors, fresh from the oven."