Chapter 27.

3 Days To Fall In Love

Minhyun kicked Kekemato who was still lying on the ground after the impact with the car. Kekemato clutched his wounded stomach and groaned. "Hah, a loser trying to be a damsel in distress?" Minhyun mocked. That struck a chord within the wincing Kekemato as he struggled to stand up with his eyes showing no mercy. Kekemato cracked his knuckles and tilted his head left to right, slighting preparing himself. Aliens heal fast. It was only the beginning that they feel twice the pain a normal human being will suffer. 

Minhyun gulped slightly at the sudden change of expression in Kekemato's face. He put up his fists and went into a fake Taekwondo stance. "I know taekwondo. Don’t mess with me." Minhyun tried to sound as menacing as possible until Kekemato retorted.

"I have powers. YOU should be the one afraid of me." Earning a scoff from the mortal, Kekemato shook his head, sympathising with him. Kekemato shut his eyes and within seconds, the hood of the car behind Kekemato was extracted and it went straight to Minhyun. Minhyun tried to run away but the strong impact of the hood still managed to hit him, causing him to fall flat on the ground. "I knew my telekinesis power was aweeeesome." Kekemato gloated to himself as he walked over and punched Minhyun in the face, leaving him unconscious.

1 down, 4 to go.

Jokomato was getting bored of the battle. "This should be for Kekemato. Pfft. The useless telekinesis would be on par with this useless human." Jokomato commented. Aron's energy was depleting fast as he constantly tried to land an attack on Jokomato. Jokomato was getting so bored, he didn’t notice Aron taking out a loaded gun in the process. When Jokomato looked at Aron's direction, the latter aimed the gun right at Jokomato's forehead. For once in this battle, beads of perspiration trickled down the sides of his head as his hands turned clammy. "Not so arrogant anymore, huh?" Aron was so full of himself at that moment, seeing how he got Jokomato on his thumb.

Aron pressed the trigger guard down using his thumb and held the gun firmly. "Use your power you idiot." Jokomato turned and saw Kekemato in a relaxed stance, folding his arms. Jokomato laughed at how stupid he was for forgetting his power at the sight of a gun. Aron wondered why Kekemato was standing there without any wounds. He looked around and cursed under his breath when he saw the unconscious Minhyun.

"You're so crude." Jokomato judged as he looked Aron up and down, scrutinising him. Before Aron could respond, the air turned very windy - Jokomato had already created a small tornado that was waiting behind Aron. He shrieked and the tornado engulfed him, making him spin within the tornado till he felt faint.

Kekemato looked at Jokomato and faked a sob, "We're such nice aliens, we don’t kill humans." Jokomato simply rolled his eyes and ignored Kekemato. 2 down, 3 to go.

Tatsmato shapeshifted into a wolf and chased after the tramautised JR. JR picked up the bloodied penknife and threw it at Tatsmato wolf, in an attempt to stop him. Tatsmato barely avoided the attack as a strand of fur was cut off. His wolf like eyes turned into slits as he growled, "No one touches my hair. Or fur." JR screamed and kept calling for his mum. "MUM SAVE ME! i DONT WANNA DIE! MUMMY. I'LL BE A GOOD BOY FROM NOW!!!" Tatsmato was trying to control his laughter as he leaped and caught JR's shirt, pulling him back. JR kept his eyes closed and chanted, hoping someone would save him. 

Tatsmato wolf knew he couldn’t kill humans, so he was thinking of how to punish him. He ripped bits of clothing from JR's shirt and jeans, while JR stood there obediently, not moving an inch. After a while, Tatsmato shapeshifted back into a human and admired his masterpiece. "You got some abs there, but you're using your strength for the wrong reasons bro." Tatsmato lectured. Trust him to being out his motherly instincts NOW. JR kneeled down and cried as hard as he could, "I will change. I won’t work for that for money ever again. I'm sorry.." JR apologised. Tatsmato smiled in satisfaction and patted his head. "That’s my boy!" Now there's 2 more left to handle.

Ren was basically suffering under the hands of the maknae Totomato, who used his powers to handle the situation faster than the others. Ren could not touch any electric walls and floor but whenever he jumped from the voltage beneath his foot, his head will hit the top of the lightning cage. Within minutes, Ren's blonde hair had already turned into an Einstein hairstyle, inducing laughter from Totomato. "HAHAHA, you look like the mad scientist!!!" He doubled over and stopped for a while, "Wait, you look like Professor Bang on his bad hair days!!!" Totomato continued laughing as Ren felt needles poking his entire body.

"Totomato, what are you doing? You're going to kill the poor boy!" Tatsmato walked over to the younger alien, who was sprawled on the ground from laughing too much. "Hyung! Look! A younger version of Professor Bang!!" Totomato tried to make Tatsmato laugh but Tatsmato just stared down at him sternly.

"Party pooper she-lion." Totomato pouted and walked over the cage, giving it a light tap as the lightning cage disappeared. Poor Ren as trembling as his body vibrated with aftershocks from the voltage. Electric sparks could be seen emitting from him time to time. After what seemed like eternity, Ren collapsed his tired body on the hard ground. Tatsmato went over and smoothed his hair down, causing Totomato to scoff. "I swear your motherly instincts are used at the wrong times."

Now that all of NU'EST are down, there's only one enemy left and she's the stronger than B.A.P combined. They had an easy fight but even in the game Mario, he had to go through obstacles before meeting the boss. Kekemato, Jokomato, Tatsmato and Totomato went over to where Yongguk and Dadamato were dealing with Sunny. Dadamato used his super strength and punched the dirty ground, causing the whole ground to shake violently. Sunny stumbled but soon recovered. B.A.P had to do so much more than these. They had to combine their powers.

Sunny's heart was still in an abnormal state but she didn’t want to show signs of weakness. "Aliens are the cause of my mum's suffering. I must get revenge!" She muttered but Dadamato heard it. He shook it off even though it baffled him. Jokomato took advantage of the distracted Sunny and gathered s. "I have an idea on how to eliminate Sunny." He gave everyone a grin.

"What?! HOW?" Yongguk was the first to react, while the others looked at Jokomato expectantly. "Well, I'm not the brain for nothing! I went to the alien database library and researched on hybrids. Apparently, we need a special glass knife with an alien's blood on it. If we manage to stab her right at the heart, tadah, no more Sunny for life! That’s if the glass knife stays penetrated into her heart and no one pulls it out."

"Where do we get this knife?" Totomato scratched his head. Jokomato looked over and saw Sunny still mumbling to herself. He looked at the members while he opened his small waist bag, revealing the one and only weapon that can finish Sunny off. Jokomato continued by saying, "Who wants to sacrifice by providing blood?" Tatsmato left the discussion and went to the bloodied penknife. Who knew it would come in handy. He slashed his once wounded palm without a word and let his blood flow onto the crystal clear weapon, staining it. Totomato clasped his hands together and looked at Tatsmato like a lovesick fangirl, "Wah hyung, you're so cool and noble..." Kekemato slapped the back of Totomato's head and rolled his eyes.

"NOW, we're ready." Yongguk said as he gave the other members a knowing grin. The problem now is how to execute this plan. Yongguk ordered Jokomato to hand him the knife and he hid it behind his back. He walked towards Sunny, who noticed a presence closing in on her. The other members held their breath and waited for things to happen. Yongguk stretched out his free hand and held Sunny's icy cold hand gingerly, forcing a natural gummy smile on his face.

"I have no idea why I was pushing you away for a mortal. Now I know how beautiful you are, even more beautiful than that Raein girl." Yongguk lied, while staring into Sunny's brown eyes that were softening into a genuine eye smile.

"I knew it. I knew you would finally see who loves you more." Sunny let out a real beautiful smile and jumped into Yongguk's arms, hugging him tightly. Yongguk immediately hugged her back, so that Sunny couldn’t see the glass weapon. He started to sympathise with Sunny. He saw how her expression changed when he lied to her. She really loved him for a long time. But she was a bane, an obstruction that he had to remove himself if he wanted to have a future with Raein.

With trembling hands, he hovered the glass weapon over her back and pushed it in. Sunny pushed Yongguk away and tried to remove the deadly weapon. But her vision was blurred and her face shows utter disbelief. She sincerely thought that Yongguk was finally going to be hers. A tear slid down her cheek as she mouthed a last "I love you" to Yongguk and layed down on the cold hard ground. The other members of B.A.P were cheering and throwing Jokomato up into the air, thankful that they had him, or else Sunny will never be gone.

Yongguk walked over to the hardened body and kissed her forehead gently. "I'm sorry. I had to." He shut his eyes tightly as emotions overwhelmed him. She was once his ex-girlfriend, she loved him but things had to end. Just when Yongguk was deep in his thoughts, an angelic voice that he thought he would never hear ever again called out.

"Yongguk?"