Chapter 25.

3 Days To Fall In Love

Devastation was written all over your face as you saw the haggard Himchan, Junhong and Daehyun tied up together. The wounds all over their face and body made them barely recognisable anymore. Pain struck you as you realised you're the cause of all this. If only you didn’t fall in love with Yongguk in the first place, none of this would have happened. "Why did you come?!" Himchan screamed in dispair. 

You flinched at his tone and mumbled, "It hurts, knowing that you are suffering because of me."

The girl laughed hysterically. "Oh, Kwon Raein you know it’s your fault? It’s about time you realised." You hung your head low as a silent tear escaped your left eye. Himchan and Daehyun looked at each other, baffled. Junhong just kept quiet and processed everything that happened. Honestly, he expected everything. His stalker gadgets contributed to it the most.

"Kwon Raein, you're like a book. A really cliché book. You're so so so predictable. And I know what’s the most painful thing I can do to you. That is making your loved ones suffer. Don’t you realise how lucky you are? Six gorgeous men in your life, helping you through your darkest times and brightest moments. I would die to be in your place... Do you know that?" The girl trailed off and looked away. Suddenly, all you felt for her wasn’t hatred but sympathy.

She suddenly turned towards you and gave you an icy glare. "I can NEVER be like you. I don’t have friends like you. I have a ed up mother and I have never even seen my dad before." She scoffed. "I used to have a really happy relationship... Until my boyfriend died. It was unexpected. I left and pushed everyone away. Oh wait, no one was there for me. Even my boyfriend's friends, since they didn’t accept me in the first place..." She stared out of the window longingly. You knew she was missing her boyfriend.

"Why am I even telling you my life story?!" She laughed at how pathetic she made herself seem. "I am going to make you witness your friends' misery one by one, SLOWLY." She walked towards Himchan, who was tramautised enough. Her red nails grew an inch longer as she scraped one nail lightly over his cheek. Nothing seemed to happen until his skin tore into two and blood flowed at the part where her nail was on. Himchan's eyes were red and puffy from crying and his tears were seeping into the freshly made cut on his cheek, making it sting.

Daehyun and Junhong gasped in shock, knowing that they are next in line. She smirked at your expression. "Dont underestimate what I can do." Junhong gulped. He knew perfectly what she would do and he knew you thought the same as him. Before she could land her finger on Daehyun, you couldn’t take it any longer and screamed with all your might, "STOP!"

She snapped her head to look at you and so did the trio. The look in your eyes made her shiver but she was not going to back down. "If you want, torture me instead. I'm sure you'll have a better time doing that." She pretended to think by tapping her fingers against her chin.

"Hmm, I was planning on doing that anyway." She made her way towards you but Junhong stopped her. "No, don’t touch her. If you want to touch her, go through ME." He glared at her. Even though he knew he could lose an arm or leg, he was willing to sacrifice, as long as you dont get hurt.

"Not this again? I told you I am sick of people protecting her! You know what, since you want to protect her so much, you want to get hurt so badly, your wish is granted." She huffed and grabbed a bottle of liquid from a rack on the table. After unscrewing the cap, she forced Junhong's mouth open and poured the blue liquid into his mouth. His face turned a little green as he started to cough madly. She laughed and untied him. Junhong immediately jumped up and ran around the room like a mad man. He grabbed his throat and scratched wildly. An itchy and burning sensation was taking over his throat and he was defenseless. His eyes were about to bulge out from coughing too much.

"Junhong! What’s wrong? Junhong oppa! Oppa!!!" You screamed. Junhong did not stop and continued thrashing around as he tried to stop the awful feeling. Soon, he ran out of energy and slumped onto the floor, silently writhing in pain. She just sat back and enjoyed the show. She looked at the empty bottle. *It was supposed to be my trump card but this was a good investment.* Tears were pouring down your face as you pleaded her to make him stop hurting.

"Antidote, potion, whatever! PLEASE JUST SAVE HIM. He's hurting, PLEASE..." She simply looked at her filed nails before pushing herself off the wall. She took another purple bottle from the rack and walked towards you.

"How about a..... How do you spell that. N-O?" She batted her eyelashes at you before pouring the contents of the bottle all over you. The liquid started to bubble on your skin as you felt your consciousness caving in. Your skin started to wrinkle and red burns appeared on your face. Your arms were slightly bloodied as some burns were more serious. You could barely speak anymore with your pale white lips. You tried to keep yourself awake as a loud hysterical laughter engulfed your eardrums.

From your peripheral vision, you could see Junhong reaching out for you while his other hand was still clutching his throat. Your font view was blurry but you could see Himchan in a daze and Daehyun in an anguished state. He was about to stand up and go on a killing spree. "No... Daehyun.. No.." You blurted. He heard you and rushed to your side.

Daehyun held your body gently as he tried not to make your skin hurt even more. "Are you okay, Raein ah?" He asked gently. He was afraid that you would leave him before he could say what was on his mind. You nodded weakly and held his warm hand even though it hurt to move. You looked down at your bloodied arms and felt like passing out again.

"Should I just get on with the killing part?"

--------------------

"Hyung, are we doing the right thing?" Minhyun asked Aron as he kicked a pebble. Aron looked at the distressed male beside him and sighed deeply. "I.. Don’t know. It feels wrong. But we need the money." Aron replied.

"Baekho hyung... Why can’t we be like Baekho hyung? Why are we going against our conscience?" Minhyun ruffled his hair in frustration.

"Dont forget you 'had fun' in there. You went really overboard." Aron argued. Minhyun knew Aron was right. Baekho had already left the premises to tend to Himchan's last wish of burying Hyosung. Ren and JR were keeping a lookout at the back door. If only he wasn’t in need of money, he would never hurt so many innocent people. The more he thought of it, the more guilt ridden he was. "JR will kill you if you fail to get the money. Let’s just get this over and done with. I promise this will be the last time I'm allowing such a thing." Aron spoke softly. Minhyun closed his eyes and nodded.

Suddenly, a white light shone from a distance. Aron and Minhyun looked at it while using their hands to block the bright light slightly. "Whats that hyung?!" Minhyun panicked. 

"Calm down Minhyun. Calm- OH . OH , WE'RE DISCOVERED!! QUICK, INFORM THE !!!" Aron ordered. Minhyun nodded his head furiously and ran to find her.

He kicked the door open and informed her, "MILADY WE HAVE GUESTS!!" She attacked Daehyun with an iron like knee kick before putting her hands on her waist.

"Where? Let’s go." Minhyun immediately led her the way to the front door, leaving all of you behind. You glanced at the scene in front of you; they were all in a horrible state. The only comforting thing right now was that Jongup and Youngjae didn’t receive such harsh treatment. Also, you were curious who the guests that just appeared are. Are they on her side on are they here to help you?

The girl arrived outside the front door with NU'EST (minus Baekho) having a glaring contest with the six new guests. The bright white light made her vision slightly unclear and uncomfortable. She took a step closer before realising who are the intruders. She brightened and immediately put on a flirty expression. "Back off a little, guys." She ordered NU'EST. Her long legs seemed to have a mind of its own as it made its way towards one of them.

"Oppa~ Are you back for me?" She coo-ed. The other five almost gagged at her attempt at aegyo. The guy rolled his eyes and pushed her away. "Yah, Bang Sunmi. Or should I say... Sunny, indeed, I am here for you." He gave her a crooked smile. "Here to eliminate you, once and for all."