Chapter 20.

3 Days To Fall In Love

In case you guys didnt know, i'll state B.A.P and their mato names which they are called by in Planet mato!

Yongguk- Shishimato

Himchan- Tatsmato

Zelo- Totomato

Daehyun- Kekemato

Youngjae- Jokomato

Jongup- Dadamato


"Shishimato, you'd better focus on your ing training and forget that useless human girl right now!" Tatsmato growled angrily. Ever since Yongguk returned to Planet Mato, every day was basically hell. He had to go through unnecessary training which he didn’t know what for and he was always distracted because of you. Professor Bang had brought Yongguk to his comrades, B.A.P, which he braved through countless storms with before he lost his memory. 

Yongguk grabbed Tatsmato shirt and pulled him close, staring at him coldly. "Tatsmato, how many times must I tell you?! My name is Bang Yongguk, not what shi what mato . I'll only accept the name Professor gives me and from what I know, I am the ing leader of this group. YOU do not give orders to me. And YOU have no right to ing scold my girl like this. I swear, if i hear another insult about her from you, you're dead, COMRADES OR NOT."

Tatsmato stared back as hard as he could before letting out an inaudible sigh. Totomato was afraid and hid behind the annoyed Jokomato, while the others just continued training as they didnt want to interfere. "You've changed." Tatsmato whispered and looked away.

Yongguk's unfurrowed his eyebrows and released his grip on Tatsmato's shirt. "You've changed." Tatsmato repeated, this time, louder than before. "No, I wouldn’t say you've changed. Your priorities are different now. You used to not care about anything except us and training. Even when you were dating Sunmi, you didnt change so much. Protecting Planet Mato was your number 1 goal. But now.. It seems that the human girl means more than Planet Mato, your homeland."

Yongguk opened his mouth to rebut but he knew Tatsmato was right. He has already forgotten everything about the past, that’s for sure. But Planet Mato was his homeland and he HAD to protect it. He was an alien, you are a human. It’s impossible. Not to mention.. You might've moved on, considering how you didnt pick up when he called you. It took him ages to persuade Professor Bang for one phone call and you bailed on him. 

"Tatsmato.. That’s enough. Shishimato doesn’t remember a thing from the past. Stop pressurising him. He needs time to adjust." Jokomato said, as Totomato continued hiding behind him. "And Shishi- sorry, Yongguk, I know you're the leader of this group but don’t abuse your authority. Totomato here looked up to you so much in the past and even now, he was just like your little robot. Look at him now." Jokomato nodded his head backwards to show a scared Totomato.

Yongguk softened and took a step towards Totomato. "My little robot?" He gave Totomato a small smile and Totomato sniffled before stepping out and gave Yongguk a big bear hug. "Shishimato! I missed you; can you be the old Shishimato again? PLEASE?" Yongguk smiled awkwardly and scratched the back of his head, mouthing "help" to his comrades.

Kekemato shook his head and dragged Totomato away from Yongguk. "Enough Totomato, you're more than a hundred years old yet you still act like a kid. When will you ever grow up?" Kekemato rolled his eyes.

"Hmm, when I stop being the youngest of the group." Totomato grinned cheekily. Yongguk chuckled at his cute comrade and turned to the still upset Tatsmato.

"Tatsmato.. I'm really sorry. I just.. I was sent to Earth the moment I came back. I didnt even have time to adjust to everything here. And about Raein.. I'll just try my best. I'm really trying. I just need time. Sorry." Tatsmato looked at his leader that he respected so much and smiled. This is his leader. Hard headed and rash but apologises when he needs to. 

"I understand. Sorry I’m so hard on you, Shishimato. It’s just that the years without you, I had to singlehandedly handle these 4 troublemakers, you know? Sometimes i feel more like the mother of the group instead of the second oldest." Tatsmato joked.

"Alright alright, no more chitty chatty. Chop chop! Everyone run 10km around the track and do 300 sets of pushups, situps and pullups! When I’m not here, did your stamina and strength decrease, huh! Now now, start NOW!" Yongguk hollered and smiled the first time in Planet Mato.

"Psh, piece of cake. I bet we're stronger than you." Jokomato pouted.

"Jokomato! Another 100 sets of everything for you! Since you still have the energy to talk back huh!" Yongguk smirked.

"Aish, I HATE YOU!" Jokomato stuck out his tongue at Yongguk before speeding off. Yongguk chuckled at Jokomato. *It’s like he has two personalities.*

The other members just laughed and ran after Jokomato started. They looked at each other with a twinkle in their eye and focused on their training with a similar thought in mind, *Our leader is back.*

Yongguk looked at his 5 comrades and thought of you. *Raein.. Are we possible? Will we make it through everything? Or have you already given up, because I’m not. I'm not giving up until you tell me you don’t love me anymore. I'll do my job on Planet Mato well. Maybe I’ll get to go back. Just wait for me. Please.*

--------------------

"Thanks for sending me home, Youngjae oppa!" After Jongup and you had enough at Babyz, Jongup offered to send you home but Youngjae decided to do the job instead, knowing you will be irritated with Jongup's endless chatter.

"Welcome! Missed talking to you, Raein-ah. Look how skinny you are now, really!" Youngjae scrunched up his face jokingly.

"Yah! Oppa!" You pouted and turned away.

"But you're still my pretty little sister~" Youngjae coo-ed and pinched your cheeks. You slapped his hands away and rubbed your aching cheeks. Youngjae just chuckled at your childish behaviour.

"Go on in. It’s getting chilly and you need to get some rest too! Goodnight Raein-ah, sleep well." Youngjae crossed his arms and smiled softly at you.

You waved to him while running backwards into your house. "Bye oppa! Take care and keep warm!" You flashed your biggest smile before disappearing into the house. Youngjae shook his head and left.

"Hyosung unnie~" You shouted. No one appeared and the house seems empty. Even Himchan wasnt in sight. He was usually the one who would be at the door, waiting for you to come home. The house suddenly felt chilly and a shiver went down your spine. 

"Hyosung? Himchan?" You hollered. No response. "Yah, this is not funny. Come out now. NOW! Kim Himchan! Jeon Hyosung!" No response. "Do you wanna get fired?! Come out now!" Still no response. Suddenly, the lights from the kitchen were switched off. Slowly, along the corridors, all the lights were switched off consecutively. You ran to the couch and buried yourself at the corner, hugging the cushion as tightly as you could. 

Without warning, the lights of the living room were switched off. That was the last source of light. Fear gripped you, hard. Hot tears started to stream down your cheek as the atmosphere turned sullen and creepy. You covered both your ears and screamed, "No!" repeatedly. There was no one here to protect you now, you realised. The house was now so dark; you could barely see your fingers. You didnt even dare to move an inch, in case something appears and scare the hell out of you.

Just then, your phone buzzed on the table. You jumped up in shock, thinking that it was something out to get you. You glanced around your surroundings before grabbing your phone as quickly as you could and hid behind the small cushion. You stared at your phone that states 9 missed calls from an unknown caller and 1 text message that was sent just now.

You unlocked your phone gingerly and started reading the text message. As soon as you're done with the message, you passed out and the phone slipped from your hands onto the cold hard floor, with the message still in sight:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

There's no one here to protect you now...

Your beloved Daehyun is in the hospital...

Yongguk is gone...

Before you know it... 

Something will happen to Jongup...

Or Youngjae...

If you want them safe...

I suggest you make a choice between...

Oh no, not Jongup or Youngjae..

It’s...

You, or them?