Darkness

Blossoming love

Sungmin pulled the reins to stop his horse in front of the place that he thought he'll never visit again. Only one year had passed since then but, as he looked at the mansion that he had once visited almost everyday, the past feelings surfaced. He dismounted and raced across the large courtyard. His heart was filled with anxiety about Ryeowook's safety, but his pace slowed down when he realized that something was wrong: the mansion was too quiet. His intuition proved to be right when numerous men dressed in black came out from nowhere. Sungmin unsheathed his sword, waiting for them to make a move as they circled around him. With a silent command, the men attacked. Sungmin ducked a swing that was aimed for his neck and swung back, cutting the man at his abdomen. Crimson blood splashed onto his garments but Sungmin couldn't think much about it as the others swarmed forward. He bought down a few others when he suddenly heard a cry coming from the side room. Minnie whipped his head towards the direction of the scream, "Wookie!" His heart pounded. He turned towards the men, he'll have to end this faster. With a war cry, he threw himself at them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After stating that the fun part was about to start, he started circling Wookie, trailing his fingers around Ryeowook's slender body. He wrapped his hands from the back and lingered soft kisses along Ryeowook's jaw line. "What are you doing? Please, stop. No, wait, stop!". His fingers that had been crawling slowly down to his robe belt and now he unknot it. The garment, now loose, hanged open freely, exposing the milky white skin beneath. His fingers ghosted over Wookie's exposed chest and flat stomach and Ryeowook suppressed a shiver that washed over him. Tears of fear and humiliation sprang into his eyes and Wookie begged him to stop, frightened by the uncertainty that he would go further than just touching him. Although Ryeowook was suspended slightly above the ground, it only seem to fit with him more as he kissed Ryeowook's neck, while leaving small, red bites. Ryeowook struggled against his hold but it was futile."Please... Stop...", Ryeowook's emotions ran wild and tears flowed freely down his face as he continued on leaving kisses and bites all over Wookie's body. "Now, now... " he whispered into Wookie's ear as he leaned forward from the front where he was exploring his body. "Stop crying. Instead, tell me. Which one is better? Your Sungmin hyung's or mine?". When Ryeowook chose to stay silent, he slided away from him and Wookie let out a small breath, thinking that he was going to stop there. What he didn't know or see(blindfolded) is him getting a long whip. Ryeowook heard that hiss of rope cutting through the air before a sharp stinging pain hit his tender skin on his chest and he cried out at the sudden pain. "I told you before that I'll torture you to see him suffering. Initially I thought that by ravishing you, he'll get more pain from it. I have changed my mind, just imagine the fury on his face when he finally come in and see your beautiful white skin filled with cuts. Ahhh, I can just imagine it, can't you?" He asked and swung the whip towards Ryeowook. This time, the slightly thin tip of it hit his cheek and a long, thin cut opened up as blood flowed from the wound. He whipped Wookie a few more times then stopped after realizing that Wookie had not made any noise at the pain inflicted on his body. He had bit hard on the sides of his lips to prevent himself from making another noise, a small trail of blood flowed from it. He was panting and sweating at the torturous treatment. However, although he can't see, he could heard the clashing of swords outside and knew that Sungmin was fighting for his life outside so as to be able to save him. He couldn't let his own pain affect Sungmin's focus and cause injury to be inflicted on his Hyung.  Steady steps were made towards Ryeowook and his long fingers once again grabbed his chin and tilted his face up. Ryeowook felt the other hand reaching towards the back of his head whereby the knot to his blindfolded was tied. At his tug, the blindfold loosened and Ryeowook blinked at the sudden flow of light reflected from setting sun outside. Their eyes met and Ryeowook gasped at the sudden name that entered his mind as he looked at the entire face, the sharp features and those black eyes, how could he have not recognized him from both his most prominent black eyes as dark as the raven's wings and his sardonic way of speaking, "Kyu..."