Increased competition

Blossoming love

Ryeowook's POV

Ryeowook recovered slowly through half of the first week, often crying himself to sleep and sitting just besides the window and staring blankly into the courtyard, heartbroken. His father has told him that Sungmin has given him his promise to forgo the relation but he did not believe. However, he could not understand why there was no news from Sungmin at all, it's been three days, and since he was always left to himself in his room, he imagined all kinds of negative stuff that did no good to his health. Little did he know that Hana was doing small tricks behind his back. He was drinking his medicine under the supervision of his mother when someone came into the room, surprising him. "It's been a long time, Ryeowook. Have you missed me?". Ryeowook looked up with widened eyes as the man addressed him warmly, mischief twinkling in his eyes. 

 

Sungmin's POV

He was dying out of longing and frustration. It has only been a week since he promised Wookie to stay low for this supposedly short period of two weeks but the days without him was too unbearable. There was still one week left. Sungmin was still grounded and he spent most part of his time brooding in his room as to what else could he do to not face opposition for his and Wookie's relationship. He was lost in his thoughts when there was a knock on his door and the door slide opened and someone whom he has not seen for a long, long time walked in. "Hyung!" Minnie gasped out in shock, "When did you come back?" Minnie strode towards the man and enveloped him in a big hug. Laughing, the man hugged him back, "I came back four days ago." They pulled away and Sungmin arched his eyebrows in mock surprise, "Four days ago and you only came to see me now?" Sungmin guided him to a seat, pouring him a cup of tea as they got comfortable. Sipping the tea slowly, the man answered, "I went to the Kim mansion first, in fact, I'm staying over there now. My mansion is under renovation.". Sungmin's cup of tea stopped midway to his mouth when he heard that his hyung came over from the Kim mansion, " You went to see Ryeowook then?" Nodding, the man sipped another mouth of tea, "Wookie? I did see him. God, did you see him? He has really blossomed. From that weak, pale and sickly child four years ago, Wookie looks so delicate now, like a beautiful plum blossom in need of protection." Not liking how his hyung was describing Wookie, Sungmin frowned, "What are you hinting, hyung?" Not sensing his tension, the older man laughed, "Do you think Wookie likes men? God, everytime I see him, he just looks so innocent and claimable." Putting his cup of tea carefully down onto the table in case he flung it at his hyung, Sungmin clenched his fist to control his anger. Grinding his teeth, Sungmin warned without giving away his relationship with Wookie, not wanting to trigger his hyung's competitiveness, "Hyung, he's still a child, leave him alone." Sungmin couldn't say more as a resounding knock on his door cut his words short. His parents wanted to meet his hyung whom they knew well and liked. Laughing, the older man smiled, "Well, I would never deflower someone who's unwilling, however, if he's willing, I'll never say no." His words froze his heart which dropped as fear seized him. The older man was already at the door when Sungmin called him anxiously, his heart pounding rapidly against his chest,  "Yesung hyung, what do you mean by that?" With his eyes hinting more, Yesung turned and grinned at Sungmin, "Well, he seems willing enough to me."