Truth Part 1

Blossoming love
The door slide open and Leeteuk came in. Ryeowook was leaning against Sungmin's chest as Minnie feed him some water. A soft gasp escaped from Leeteuk when he saw the numerous whip marks on Ryeowook's exposed chest. "Wookie.... "Leetuek called out his name softly and kneeled in front of his dongsaeng. "I'm so sorry. Because of my selfishness, you have had to innocently go through all these pain and injuries that you had not deserved... I'm so sorry.... it's all because of me...". Tears brimmed in his eyes as he choked out the words. "Ryeowook shook his head slightly, "Hyung, I'll be alright, please, don't blame yourself but.... could you tell me what really happened a year ago?" Wookie asked Leeteuk gently. Leeteuk looked up and met his eyes, such intense pain was swirling within his irises that Wookie could not help but tried to reach out his hands to comfort him. Leeteuk took a deep breath as he started, "It happened a week ago before I disappeared..." Flashback(Timeline: a year and a week ago.): At noon, Leeteuk was informed that he was called to meet his father in the family room. He freshened himself up and had a change of clothes before joining his father. When he opened the door to the family room, his father was sipping on a cup of hot tea. Teukie bowed, "Father. You called for me?" The older man gestured to the seat in front of him and told his son to take a seat. After pouring Teukie a cup of tea, father and son spent a few minutes inquiring about each other's health. Teukie was contemplating whether he should directly ask his father why he called him here when his father started talking. "Teuk, I want you to join me at the brunch at Minister Park's house tomorrow," there was a slight pause and Teukie was about to ask the reason why when his father continued, "He's going to introduce his beautiful daughter to you.". Leeteuk stiffened. "Father, I'm not going to marry." The cup in his father's hand was raised half way and was placed onto the small table with a loud thud. "You're turning twenty five this year, you have long passed the time to marry. Why aren't you getting yourself a partner?" Leeteuk shook his head, "I don't see the need of getting married early, Father. Besides, I'm the second son, you don't need me to pass on the family line. Hyung could do it since he's already married and sister-in-law is already pregnant. I don't want to get married so early." His father's voice though soft, was filled with power,"That's not a valid point,Teuk. It's not only for the family's good that you get married, it's for your own good too. Do you know how many rumours are going on out there, discussing the reason to why you are still not married yet?" His father's face was turning into a sickening shade of red, "They even dare to suggest that you like... men instead.". Teukie's heart lurched a little though his face did not betray his inner feelings. "Father, please, do not force me. I really don't wish to marry." His father looked at him, "Are there any other reasons why you are not getting married?" When Teukie shook his head, his father persisted, "If there's no valid reason as to why you can't get married, my mother and I will be setting up blind dates for you. We would want to see you married and settled within a month.". "Father!" Teukie gasped, he could feel his frustration and anger building up and he stood up quickly before he lost his temper, "Please, do not force me. I would not abide to your commands against my will, Father. I beg your pardon but I have stuffs to handle. I'll leave first." Leeteuk bowed stiffly and left the room with his father shouting his name in anger. After leaving the room, he immediately made his way to the stable and, without waiting for his horse to be saddled, he mounted his horse and rode out of the mansion. He rode without a destination and subconsciously, his horse stopped in front of the Cho mansion. Just when Teukie was contemplating whether to go in and find Kyuhyun, the front door and Kyuhyun came out, also on a horse. "Hyung!" Kyuhyun called out in surprise, "What are you doing outside here?" Leetuek smiled, "Just came here to find you. Since you're already out, shall we go to the stream that we used to go to play?" Kyuhyun blushed, "Sure, hyung." They spent the entire afternoon playing and talking by the small, clear stream with their legs in the cooling water. After which, they went to have dinner and chat happily, content to be in each other's company. As Teukie's house was saw nearer, Kyu walked him back with their horses following besides them. They stopped in front of the door and Kyu called out Teuk's name softly, "Teuk... I really love you..." With that confession, he stepped closer to Teukie and leaned his head towards Leeteuk's lips. Leeteuk stepped into Kyuhyun's open embrace and whispered back, "I love you too, Kyu.... " They devoured each other's lips hungrily and Teukie clung onto Kyuhyun, his legs weak from desire. Just then, the front door opened and Leeteuk's father stood, shocked by the scene in front of him. Leeteuk and Kyuhyun sprang apart like startled hares and Teuk took a step forward, shielding Kyuhyun. "Father...". Leeteuk started, slightly breathless. His father shook his head but anger flashed in his eyes as he looked at his second son. "Tell him to go home first, I'll wait for you in the family room." With that, he turned sharply away. Leeteuk attempted to calm the anxiety that was rapidly rising within him before he turned towards Kyuhyun. "Hyung... "he called out, the fear in his voice was prominent, "He's not going to do anything towards you, is he? I'll explain to him that I'm the one that assaults you with that kiss, you weren't willing at all.." Teuk shook his head and smiled gently at his lover, "We've been lovers so long in secret. It's about time someone found out about it, right? Don't worry, I can take care of it myself. You get home first," Leeteuk reached out his hand and gently caressed Kyu's face, "be careful. " Kyuhyun nodded once, mounted his house and left with a lingering glance at Teuk. Teuk sighed a little, before making his way once again to the family room, preparing himself mentally for an ordeal ahead.