Captured.

Blossoming love

Sungmin's POV

Dusk have fallen and Sungmin still could not find Ryeowook, he had met one of the servants from his mansion that was out running errands and asked him to send someone to the Kim mansion to check if their young master had returned home. When the manservant came and told him that Ryeowook still have not returned home, Sungmin's anxiety doubled. He quickly organised a search party, fearing that Ryeowook was in danger. He must have gotten lost in the woods nearby. He must be. The day was getting darker by the hour and Sungmin was about to go crazy with fear when his younger brother ran towards him anxiously and out of breath. "Hyung, Father called you home. It seems that there's news about the whereabouts of Ryeowook hyung. Hurry!". Sungmin ran all the way back from the edge of the woods and flung the side doors, nearest to his room, open. His father and Ryeowook's father were standing at the courtyard where Sungmin and Ryeowook had shared a kiss in the earlier hours. They were discussing some issue fervently and Sungmin's heart dropped when they raised their worried filled eyes to meet his. "Father?", Sungmin called out, a question within. His father handed him a letter as he reached their sides, "This letter was shot and pined by an arrow, just minutes ago. This strip of cloth came with it. Minister Kim joined us an hour ago after finding out that Ryeowook had been missing. What is going on, Sungmin? Wasn't he with you the entire time? Why is it that he's kidnapped?". Sungmin could not hear his father's questions as he read the letter and his vision swirled.The letter was short but to the point: 'Minnie, how long has it been when we last met? Kim Ryeowook is in my hands. You should know what I'll do to him if you don't come soon. Meet me at our old place. With regards, K." Fear and anxiety gripped him tightly and his heart plummeted at the thought of what Ryeowook is going through now. His fingers crushed the letters within his hand as they curled into a fist, he raised his chocolate orbs, now filled with determination, to meet Minister Kim's worried ones, " I'm sorry, Minister Kim. Ryeowook is captured by a long-time enemy of mine, I'll bring him back safely. Please trust me on that. Now, excuse me. I have to go.". With that Sungmin took off to his room, leaving the two Ministers speechless for a moment before they went after him. When they flung open the doors to Sungmin's room, they saw him with his sword in his hands, ready to leave the house to save Ryeowook. "Sungmin, wait! How could you go alone to save him? It's too dangerous. We should think of a sound plan to save him together!". Ryeowook's father asked him. Sungmin shook his head fervently,"Every second I waste planning out how to save Wookie, he'll torture and harm him in all sorts,I can't allow that to happen, I have to get him out before it's too late. He won't hestitate to kill him, just so to see me suffer.". Ryeowook and Sungmin's father exchanged a brief look between them and nodded. "Go and save him then, but tell us the address so that we can gather the men and back you up as soon as possible. You can't and don't have to do this alone, son.". Sungmin quickly told the address that Ryeowook was being held at and ran off to the stable. Without bothering to put on a saddle, he mounted his horse and galloped off into the dark night. "Wookie, hang on, Hyung's coming.".