Suicide

Blossoming love
Ryeowook's POV
 
The heavy storm from last night has just died down and the cold morning dawn did little to brighten up the gloomy and foreboding weather outside. Ryeowook was beyond hysterical when his mother and servants came running into his room after having been woken up by his screams and sobs. His sobs were loud and heartbroken, and he was rocking back and forth, having currled up into a ball. Knelling besides her son, Lady Kim hovered frantically around Ryeowook. " Wookie, what happened? Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you? Are you in pain, Ryeowook? Wookie! Answer me! ". The sobbing Ryeowook was inconsolable. When Minister Kim entered the room and approached his son in worry, Ryeowook turned for the worse. He pushed against his mother's warm embrace and screamed for everyone to get out while tears streamed uncontrollably down his face. When no one moved, he started throwing things at them, pillows, blanket, cups that shattered in pieces... anything that was reachable. Unable to do anything else except to let Ryeowook calm down on his own, Minister Kim ordered everyone to get out of the room. Wookie was breathing hard and panting when he was finally left alone. Sobs raked through his thin frame and his shoulders shook with grief. "What have I done?" Ryeowook asked himself just as an onslaught of images ran though his mind once again. He remembered vividly in horror, Yesung's soft lips against his and how his own body has reacted to that kiss. He had melted in the older man's arms and willingly gave himself up to him. And the worst thing was, he had enjoyed it. Although he denied Yesung that the one he thought he had with was not him, he knew. He knew from the back of his mind the night before that Sungmin was not the one making love to him but he has chosen pleasure over logic. He betrayed Sungmin. Ryeowook buried his face in his trembling hands and cried out for his mistakes. Even if Sungmin would never know about what has happened, Ryeowook would never forgive himself. When his sobs finally subsided, Wookie opened his tears filled eyes and the broken shards of porcelain from the cups that he had thrown suddenly came into focus. A sudden thought invaded his mind, " I don't deserve to live... I should just die." Subconsciously, his hand was already reaching out for a jagged piece of shattered porcelain. the sharp edge gently, Ryeowook raised it to his wrist and started slashing. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The Lee mansion was also in uproar that fateful morning. After finding out that Sungmin has sneaked out of the mansion last night, Minister Kim immediately made his way to his only son's room where the captain of his guard was lecturing his subordinates. Lady Lee rushed after her husband in anxiety, dreading her husband's reaction. With his face red in anger, Minister Lee questioned his captain.  "What do you mean by you have no idea when he sneaked out? Useless morons!" He hissed, clenching his hands into fists to keep from lashing out at his captain of guards. "Send someone to the Kim mansion, if he's there..." His words got cut off when a servant came running into the backyard and informed the Minister that the second son of the Park family, Leeteuk has paid a visit and was waiting in the parlor. Raising one of his eyebrows at the sudden visit from Leeteuk, Minister kim immediately made a connection. Sungmin must have been with Leeteuk and the Minister hurried to the parlor. Howewer, he was disappointed to see that Leeteuk was alone.  "What brings you here, Leeteuk sshii?". Upon seeing Minister Lee, Teukie bowed and approached the older man. "I apologise for this sudden visit, Minister Lee however this is an urgent matter. My servants found Sungmin in the forest last night. He was already unconscious when they found him and has suffered from a head injury. Currently, he's in my care so I came to inform you that he's with me. Please do not worry, I'll take good care of him until he recover." Frowning slightly, Minister Lee asked Leeteuk agitatedly, "So, I'm assuming that you're hinting me not to ask about his whereabouts like the last time when Ryeowook got kidnapped?" Meeting the older man's eyes levelly, Leeteuk replied, "Yes." Clenching his fist and shaking in anger, Minister Lee asked in a dangerously low voice, "Are you helping them to elope?" Tilting his head slightly in confusion and thinking, Teuk mumbled his words, "Them eloping? Who are you talking about?" Then his eyes widened in regonition and his head snapped up to see Minister Lee smirked. "So you do know about their forbidden relationship, how long has it been since you knew? How could you, Leeteuk sshii? I had more faith in you, thinking that you were someone who were raised to differentiate from what's right and wrong." Shaking his head, Leeteuk cut off the Minister's words, "There's no right or wrong in love, Minister. From what you just said, I know that you object to Minnie and Wookie's relationship however, I would implore you not to even try breaking them apart because I will protect them and their relationship." Minster Lee's jaw clenched tightly to keep himself from lashing out, "How dare you threaten me?" Shaking his head, Leeteuk replied, "Believe me or not, they did not elope, you can send someone to the Kim mansion and you'll see that Wookie is there. Minnie is really injured, he's unconscious and can't be moved right now. Give me a week's time for him to recuperate and I'll sent Sungmin back here to you. I swear it on my family's honour.". Meeting Leeteuk's sincere glance, Minister Lee nodded and with that, Teukie left the Lee Mansion. While he was mounting his horse, he shook his head at the events that had happened to Minwook without his notice. Having been though the situation once himself, he knew how much pain and sorrow his two young dongsaengs must be feeling now. Thinking to himself, Leeteuk guided his horse out of the mansion, "Looks like it's only right that I visit Wookie too. I initially didn't want to worry him about Minnie's injury." Sighing, Leeteuk spurred his horse into a canter towards the Kim Mansion.