Unbelievable Betrayal

Blossoming love

Sungmin's POV

It was finally the night marking the end of the two weeks. Sungmin was waiting impatiently in his room for the clock to strike twelve before the guards situated outside his room would change their shifts and he could then safely sneak out of the mansion. He can't wait to see Ryeowook; the days without him was unbearable. He ached for the younger man and pined for him every night. There were countless of nights when he woke up aroused and unsatisfied, for Ryeowook in his sleep. When the clock finally struck twelve, Sungmin cautiously made his way to the door. Sliding it open soundlessly, he checked for any guards or servants patrolling the premises. After making sure no one was around, he quickly sprinted to the backyard and jumped over the low wall, out into the the deserted and quiet street. As Minnie jogged over to the Kim mansion, he couldn't help noticing how dark the night was and the pinkish-red tinge that splashed across the sky. Shrugging his shoulders at the sense of foreboding that has slowly crept up, Minnie continued on his way, anticipating the long awaited meeting with Wookie. Small drops of rain begin dripping as he neared the Kim mansion and it soon turned into a heavy downpour when Minnie reached. Hasty to get out of the rain, Sungmin barely noticed that the back door was left unlocked when he easily pushed the door open and stepped into the backyard where Wookie's room was situated. Running straight towards Wookie's room, Sungmin was puzzled when he heard loud moans and pants coming from inside the room. Stepping onto the platform and under the shelter, Sungmin blushed his wet hair out of his eyes and looked around, making sure that he was at the right place. Certain that he was standing outside Wookie's room, Sungmin slided open the door slowly, wondering to himself if he was hallucinating the sounds until he saw what was happening in the room. His eyes widened in shock and horror and a wordless gasp escaped from his mouth. He quickly clasped a hand over his mouth, holding back the rising sobs as tears sprang and brimmed in his eyes. Shaking his head in denial at what he saw, he stepped down from the platform and backed away from Wookie's room slowly in the heavy rain. Upon reaching the back door, he turned and fled, running away from the Kim mansion as fast as possible, wanting to just forgot everything that he just saw. The rain mingled with his tears as he ran blindly into the forest. Unable to see his steps, Minnie cried out in alarm and surprise when his feet contacted with air and he slipped and rolled down the hill. The sharp branches scratched and cut his arms and legs, drawing blood as he rolled uncontrollably downhill. The last thing he remembered before blacking out was the sharp and agonizing pain he felt on the back of his head when it contacted with a huge boulder at the bottom of the hill. 

 

Ryeowook's POV

Ryeowook's head was throbbing when he opened his eyes groggily as the rising morning rays shone through the window and hit onto his face. "Ahhh!"he cried as pain shot up his spine when he turned his body. He heard the shuffle of blankets as someone moved into his view and felt the warm hand on his back. His head snapped up and was shocked when his eyes  met Yesung's. "Hyung! What are you doing here?" Ryeowook cried out in surprise, his heart pounding loudly in his chest as his eyes took in the very state of both of them. The situation began turning for the worse when Yesung asked him gently, "You don't remember what happened between us last night, Wookie?" Ryeowook stared wide-eyed at the older man when he reached out a hand and his cheeks fondly. Belatedly, Ryeowook realised in horror that the pain resembled the soreness he felt the morning after Sungmin first made love to him. "No." Ryeowook gasped in denial as an onslaught of memories surfaced in his mind, "No...NO!" Shaking his head fervently, Ryeowook pushed Yesung away and rose hastily from his bed, barely grabbing onto the blankets to cover himself. Hysterically, he grabbed Yesung's clothes and flung it at the older man, "Get out of my room, Hyung!" Bewildered, Yesung took his clothes and stood up , unashamed, "What's wrong, Wookie? What is it that..." Ryeowook cut him off, screaming hysterically, " Everything's wrong! I don't know what happened last night but it shouldn't have happened! I didn't... just get out, hyung... Please, just get out!" Ryeowook broke down into uncontrolaable sobsd and sank onto the mattress. Not knowing what to do, Yesung hastily wore his clothes and made his way towards the door. Before he left, he turned towards Ryeowook, "I'll just ask you one question, Ryeowook. Judging from how you reacted, did you not see me as Yesung last night but someone else?" Ryeowook raised his tears strained face towards Yesung and nodded. "It wasn't supposed to be you...No." Ryeowook shook his head, "Nothing was supposed to happen at all last night..." With that Ryeowook burst into tears again and did not see the pitying look that Yesung gave the younger man before he left the room. 

  

Please don't hate me but... Minwook's situation is gonna get even worse from this point on. Give me some comments and I'll see if I gonna change my original plan. xD