Danger

Blossoming love

Sungmin leaned in and kissed Ryeowook gently on the lips.Ryeowook's eyelid fluttered close as he felt Sungmin's lips touching his. It was incredibly soft and sweet. His body was on fire and it was as if the surrounding air was also heated up. Sungmin had long dropped Ryeowook's hands and had grabbed his waist lightly, holding him tightly to his body. Ryeowook dropped the bow and arrow to the floor, his body half turned and his fingers clenched tightly onto Sungmin's clothes. Sungmin broke the kiss first and Ryeowook opened his eyes to see Sungmin's chocolate brown orbs glancing deeply into his. "Hyung,", he whispered, "What did we just do?". Before Sungmin could reply, voices could be heard coming closer and closer to them. Sungmin and Ryeowook hastily broke apart. Both of them had just grabbed their forgotten bows and arrows when Sungmin's father and younger brother came into the courtyard. "Father.". Sungmin bowed with Ryeowook. "Ah, Sungmin, are you teaching Ryeowook how to shoot?" His father asked and turned towards Ryeowook, "Ryeowook, don't let Sungmin push you too hard, learn it at your own pace, alright?". Ryeowook nodded, blushing slightly. After they left, Sungmin tried to teach Ryeowook how to shoot again but both of their thoughts were on the kiss that they shared. Sungmin sighed after Ryeowook once again stiffened at his touch. "Wookie, I'm sorry. That kiss was a joke, I just wanted to see how you'll react, so if it's making you uncomfortably with me, forget about it.", Ryeowook's face dropped when he heard Sungmin, he could not stop the pain the stabbed at his heart and the tears that suddenly started cascading down his face. He turned and ran away from Sungmin who was suggesting to walk him home, confused by his own pain and tears. He only knew that he could not face his Hyung now without showing everything on his face, he had to get away. Ryeowook ran out of the Lee mansion, the tears blurred his vision and he ran blindly in any direction that would take him away from the confusing feelings of his when with Sungmin. "Wookie!," Sungmin shouted and ran after him but Ryeowook had a head start and winded through numerous, confusing alleys in the market that was nearby. Sungmin lost him. His heart pounded in fear as Wookie disappeared from his sight. "Wookie!" He shouted, anxiety filled him. Ryeowook had a weak body and before he ran, Sungmin saw the tears. He had hurt him with that lie but he was as confused of his own feelings as Ryeowook. When Wookie flinched and stiffened at his slightest touch, it was as if he was hinting to Sungmin not to touch him. An ominous bank of dark clouds hang over the area and a foreboding feeling crept into Sungmin's heart. Something bad was going to happen and he feared that it was going to happen to Ryeowook. With that thought, he picked up his steps again and anxiously looked for Ryeowook. What both of them didn't know was that someone had watched them in the shadows the entire morning and his lips widened into a sly smile as Ryeowook ran past him where he was hiding after following them into the market. A choked scream emitted from Ryeowook when a pair of strong hands grabbing him and pulled him into the shadows. The last thing he saw before he fainted, was a pair of eyes as black and dark as the feathers of raven and fear gripped him.