Feelings

Blossoming love

In the other room:

Kyuhyun had Teukie sitting on his lap, leaning his head against the crook of his neck and sobbing uncontrollably. Kyuhyun tightened his arms around his lover and planted a kiss on top of his head. "Teukie,", Kyuhyun called out gently, "Go back to your father.". Leeteuk shook his head and replied in sobs,"I can't, Kyu.... I can't. He'll...He'll...". Kyuhyun rubbed Leeteuk's back soothingly, "I know he'll break us up. But Teuk, regardless of what, he's still your father and you're obviously in pain about his demise, go back... Go back to him, he needs you.". Leeteuk raised his tears streakened face and looked at Kyuhyun with red-rimmed eyes, "What about you?". Kyuhyun smiled reassuring at him, "Even if you're not standing beside me, I'll always have your love, wouldn't I? How I wished you could have discussed this problem with me first before acting on your own. If you had, I would have told you the same thing as I am going to tell you right now. If you had done that, so much mistakes and pain inflicted could have been minimized. So listen carefully to me, hyung. No matter what happens, we'll always be one as a couple, no one can change this. Your heart would always belong to me, wouldn't it?". It was at times like this when Teukie felt that Kyuhyun was so much more mature than him. Teukie smiled at Kyuhyun through his tears, "Yes, Kyu. Always, for eternity till death do us part, my heart would always belong to you. Always.". Leeteuk whispered, his head tilted up, his lips just inches away from Kyuhyun's. Kyuhyun smiled and his eyes shone with happiness as he leaned down and captured Teukie's captivating lips. Passion blazed when Kyu deepened the kiss and Teukie moaned in pleasure. Teukie wrapped his arm around Kyuhyun and pressed his body against the hard planes of Kyu's chest. They devoured each other's lips hungrily and only broke apart when Kyuhyun moved down to nibble on the soft skin of Teukie's neck while his fingers explored other parts of his body. "Kyu!" Teukie gasped when the younger man's hands ventured dangerously low. "Minnie... Wookie....", Leeteuk attempted to speak but failed as Kyuhyun did things to his body that made him turn into a mess. Teukie shivered when Kyuhyun whispered into his ear, "Mentioning about other guys when we're doing this, Teukie? You deserve a punishment, don't you?" Kyuhyun reproached Leeteuk gently and his hand ventured lower. All protest flew from Teukie's mind as his breath caught and his back ached in pleasure. "Kyu..." Teukie choked out his lover's name, "Wookie is still having fever, we... we have to help Minnie...". Kyuhyun suddenly stopped all his actions and Teukie couldn't help but whimper at the loss of his touch. Kyu smiled at Leeteuk wickedly, "Looks like this would have to wait, though I doubt it'll be long." With that, Kyuhyun pushed Teukie gently out of his lap and stood up before helping him. Leeteuk adjusted his clothes and frowned when he looked down,"It's too obvious, Kyu.". Kyuhyun only laughed and took hold of Teukie's hand before leading him to the next room where Minwook was.

 

Sungmin turned when the door was slide opened and smiled mischievously, "Finished it so quickly? Unbelievable. From what I had been hearing and am now looking, it seems that there's still a long way to go." Kyu smirked in response but Teukie blushed furiously. "Minnie, do you want to get some sleep first? We'll look after Wookie.",Leeteuk asked. Sungmin shook his head, "I'm fine, I'll look after him. I can sleep besides him when I'm sleepy. You and Kyu haven't meet for such a long time, I bet you two have TONS of things to do.". Teukie frowned and was about to protest when Kyuhyun pulled him towards the door, "Well, if Sungmin hyung says he'll take care of Wookie, let's use this time to take care of certain problems. ". Leeteuk's face turned red when Kyu pointed out the problem by looking down and hit the younger man on the chest, "Kyu!". He sneaked a look towards Sungmin who was watching them in amusement and turned away quickly, his face beet red with embarrassment. When Minnie met Kyu's twinkling eyes, he winked and laughed as the youngest led Teukie out of the room to finish up what they had been doing earlier. Sungmin turned his attention back to Wookie. He used a spoon and fed Wookie some honey water before changing the ice bag on the younger's forehead to a cooler one. The night ventured on and after some time with the candles burning low, Minnie fell asleep on the mattress that were lain besides Ryeowook's.

 

He was suspended slightly in air with his wrists tied by a tight rope and he winced as it cut into his skin. It was a eerily familiar situation, he could sense it at the back of his mind but when he tried to grasp it, it slipped away. He struggled against the rope, attempting to flee himself but it was futile. Suddenly, someone hugged him from the back and he gasped at the sudden warmth. A deep voice whispered seductively into his ear, "Trying to escape, Wookie? So naughty~ I shall punish you." Ryeowook stiffened when a pair of lips started attacking his neck."What..." His words drifted off and he closed his eyes at the new sensation as the lips trailed kisses down the length of his neck. Wookie surprised himself when he moaned in pleasure when he nibbled slightly on his earlobe. He felt him smiling, "You seem to be enjoying this, Wookie.". Ryeowook gasped in surprise when one of his hands slipped into the open gap of his clothes which was hanging off his shoulder and his chest lightly, teasing. He let out a moan when he played with his s and leaned back more against his muscled chest. Lust burned within him and and ached his back against the muscled chest on his back when the hand that was initially around his waist, suddenly moved downwards and palmed him. Wookie let out a strangled moan and turned his head towards him, panting, "Stop teasing... " Ryeowook's eyes widened in shock when he finally saw who was it that was making him moan with need and pleasure, and let out a surprised gasp, "Sungmin hyung!"

Ryeowook jolted awake and sat up, startled, uncaring about the cold ice bag that had fallen off his forehead. The dream that he just had remained vividly in his mind, sweat coated his skin and he was panting slightly. "Wookie?", the calling of his name jolted him out of his trance and he jumped when a warm hand suddenly reached out and touched his forehead. Ryeowook met the concerned, warm brown eyes of Sungmin and blushed as the images from his dream surfaced. "Wookie?", Sungmin asked in concern, "Are you feeling alright? Your fever has finally gone down but your face is red...". Ryeowook shivered slightly and winced in pain when he felt the aches and cuts inflicted on his body. "Wookie!" Sungmin cried out in alarm, "Does the cuts hurt? Since you're awake, let's change the bandages.". Ryeowook sat there in momentarily silence as Sungmin stood up to get the medicine bam and cloths for Wookie's wounds. Wookie frowned at his racing heart and the confusing feelings he had for Sungmin. He was still deep in his thoughts when Sungmin sat down in front of him again and began to undo the previous bandages, exposing Wookie' skin. It wasn't until the stinging pain the jolted him out of his thoughts, did he realize that he was half- in front of Sungmin and he shrunk back in shock. Something like pain flashed through Sungmin's eyes but was gone the next moment, making Ryeowook doubt whether it was his imagination. Sungmin trailed a finger lightly across one wound and Wookie held in his breath. "It hurts, doesn't it?" Ryeowook shook his head wordlessly when Sungmin asked. "I'm so sorry, Wookie. If I hadn't...". Minnie gasped in shock when Wookie raised a shaking hand and cupped the older man's cheeks. "It's not your fault, hyung. No one is really to be blamed for this situation. I'll be fine. I'll recover just like all the other times when I fell sick. So, stop blaming yourself, I... I hate it when you cry, Minnie...". Tears were silently flowing down Sungmin's face as Ryeowook spoke but his heart plummeted when Wookie called him, "Minnie.". He stared at Ryeowook as the younger man gently wiped his tears away, meeting his glance. The dim lighting seemed to create a heart stopping atmosphere as Ryeowook leaned forward, ignoring the sharp, burning pain that he felt on his back and placed his lips on Sungmin's soft ones. Minnie stiffened slightly in shock before responding to Wookie's kiss, melding their lips together. It was perfect, that moment that the both of them would remember for the rest of their life. The magical moment when they confirmed each other's love and the happiness that burst forth after.

 

Watched this recently about Kyuteuk :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjfPyIIFZWs&list=FL_-1foGw1yFcTPBWcK8V3ag&index=46&feature=plpp_video

Do you think they really kissed? Hehehe xD Do comment about this and the story! Sarangahe~ <3