Someone to depend on

Blossoming love

Leeteuk's POV 

"Wookie? It's Teuk hyung. Can I come in?" Leeteuk knocked on Ryeowook's door. Tilting his head in confusion when silence met his question, he turned back to give a puzzling look to the anxious Minister Kim who shook his head, having had no idea what his son was doing in his room after they left him alone. They couldn't even hear a single sob from outside now. Feeling that something was wrong, Leeteuk knocked again. "Wookie, I'm going to come in." Teukie waited for a few more seconds for Ryeowook to respond before sliding the door open catiously and stepped in. Soft rays of sunlight filtered into the room and Teukie was momentarily distracted by the golden glow until his eyes adjusted to the light and found Ryeowook lying on the wooden floor with his back towards the door. "Wookie?" Leeteuk called out gently however, when the younger man didn't even stir at his voice, the older man's heart plummeted as sudden fear gripped his back. Leeteuk ran towards the younger man's still body, his hands flying to his mouth in horror as his eyes lit upon the splash of scarlet against the floor. "Wookie!" Leeteuk couldn't stifle his burst of outcry as he stood over Ryeowook, his eyes roaming all over, unable to take in the scene. He laid unmoving on the cold wooden floor and blood pooled around his wrist, straining the brown wooden floorings crimson. Hurriedly tearing a strip of cloth from his inner cloth, Leeteuk gathered his dongsaeng into his arms and pressed the cloth against the gaping wound as the nostalgic coppery smell of blood filled his nose. "Minister Kim!" Leeteuk screamed, "Call for a physician now!!!" Ryeowook's father burst into the room and his eyes widened in shock at the sight of his only son's bloodied body. "Wookie..." He choked out his name. Turning towards his butler, Minister Kim's mouth open and close speechlessly, having been stunned into shock. His butler raised his right hand to his heart and bowed, "I've already sent all the servants to the nearby mansion to invite any physician who may be nearby, My Lord." Nodding at his butler, Minister Kim stepped towards his son with a heavy heart. Leeteuk shook Wookie's body slightly, trying to make his dongsaeng respond. Ryeowook, having never really been out in the sun since young, have always had alabaster white skin. Now, his attempt at suicide has made him look even more sickly pale and Leeteuk hated it. Pressing his blood soaked cloth harder against Ryeowook's wrist, Leeteuk prayed that he was not too late. 

"If you have been a minute later, I wouldn't have been able to save him. He lost a lot of blood, I'll open a prescription for him to replenish his blood. If you'll allow, I'll take my leave now, Minister Kim." Nodding at the physician, Ryeowook's father gestured to his butler to send the doctor out. the bandage wrapped around Ryeowook's wrist, Leeteuk waited until he was left alone with Minister Kim before he spoke. "I know about Wookie's relationship with Sungmin and judging from how Minister Lee reacted just now when I bought an unconscious Sungmin back to the Lee Mansion, I know that you forbid their forbidden love. However, I personally know how it feels to be objected by your own father in regards to your particular preference. To tell you the truth, Minister Kim," Leeteuk raised his head and looked at Ryeowook's father in the eye. "I faked my death a year and a half ago." Sighing inwardly at the sharp intake of breath from Minister Kim, Leeteuk continued. "I love Kyuhyun just like how Sungmin and Ryeowook are in love. When my father found out about us, he threatened to harm Kyuhyun's family. I thought that if I died, everything would be fine however, Kyu kidnapped Ryeowook because I led him to believe that my love for him has changed. He knew that Sungmin cherished Ryeowook and so he took his revenge against your son. As for my father, Minister Kim, you should know better. I did wrong in the way I handled the situation and looking at Minnie and Wookie, I really don't want them to go through the same thing as what I did. From the fact that Wookie tried to commit suicide, something serious must have happened. Take it as a plead from me, Minister Kim, please support them. If not, I cannot promise what I might do to help them."