Unforeseen

Blossoming love

Sungmin's POV 

 
Yesung's words kept surfacing in Sungmin's mind, causing him to become sleepless for nights. Wookie wasn't someone who would flirt with another man, even if it was a close hyung that he knew. He wouldn't have thought that Yesung's actions were actually trying to seduce him; he was too innocent for that. It must be this way, Wookie did not fall for Yesung hyung's tricks willingly, he was most certainly unaware of them, Sungmin convinced himself but the seed of doubt has been planted. 
 
 
Ryeowook's POV  
 
Wookie has also spent several sleepless night, crying himself to sleep because of Sungmin. It's been nearly two weeks but there have been no news from him. Even when Kyuhyun came to visit, when asked about Sungmin, he bought absolutely no news from his lover. He felt almost lucky that Yesung hyung came back to visit at this moment. Yesung hyung's presence took his mind and attention off Minnie's cold silence and lightened his mood. The older man could always find ways to make him laugh and at times even blush at the outraging jokes that he made. Wookie felt very comfortable with him and spent many hours conversing with him. 
 
 
Ryeowook sat on his bed, glancing sadly at the dark, moonless night outside. It was supposed to be full moon, but the stormy clouds have covered and hid the beautiful moon. A servant carried his medicine into the room as usual and Wookie gulped down the bitter medicine quickly before he ate the sweet candy to get rid of the bitter taste. He laid down and was about to douse off when the room felt overheated all of a sudden and he felt like he was on fire. He stirred restless on his bed, kicking his blanket off and reaching for a cup of tea by his bedside. At this moment, there was a resounding knock on his door. Breathing rapidly and unable to understand what was happening to his body, Ryeowook pulled himself up and staggered to the door. To his surprise, he found Yesung hyung standing outside when he opened the door. "Wookie, were you about to sleep? Do you mind if I talk to you about something?" Ryeowook's head swam and his body burned with need when Yesung stepped into the room and his masculine scent drifted under his nose. Sensing that something was wrong with Ryewook, Yesung touched the younger man gently on the shoulder, "Wookie, what's wrong? Are you not feeling well?" At that one touch, Ryeowook lost control of his thoughts and threw himself into Yesung's arms. The older man stiffened for a moment and held the younger man in his arms uncertainly, "Wookie?" Ryeowook drew back slightly and without a word, kissed Yesung on the lips, who eagerly responded back, drawing Ryeowook's burning body tightly against his chest.