Required

Blossoming love

Sungmin refused to let Ryeowook eat himself and insisted on feeding him. Although Wookie protested fervently, he was secretly happy that Minnie chose to feed him and a small smile lingered on his face. However, although it was exhilarating that Minnie was feeding him, his body refused to take in anytime more than a few mouthful of soup. "Wookie, here, try to eat the tofu.", Sungmin persuaded, trying to feed the younger man the required amount of food his body needed for recovery. Wookie shook his head, he really didn't feel like eating. Kyuhyun and Leeteuk looked on silently in concern. When Sungmin tried once again to feed Ryeowook some food, this time putting the food all the way to his lips, Wookie shook his head fervently, tears sprang into his eyes as he desperately wanted Sungmin to stop. Teukie in intervened, "Sungmin, if he doesn't want to eat, don't force him. He may have recovered from the fever but his body is still trying to adjust. You'll only make things worse by forcing him to eat.". Ryeowook glanced at the eldest hyung gratefully while Sungmin just sighed and put down the bowl. Wanting to change the tense mood in the room, Ryeowook started, "Teuk hyung, now that Kyu and I know that you're alive, are you... are you going back to your family?". Leeteuk smiled at the younger man's cautious approach of the topic and replied. "Exactly, Minnie and your father came last night when you were unconscious and saw me. After getting to know how my father was faring with my death, I have decided with Kyu to go back to my family but my return would have a story within it, like what I told your father.". Teukie then proceeded to narrate the story that he had made up and told Minister Kim. When he finished, all the other men were listening to him seriously and Teukie continued, "Only the four of us would know the truth of my fake death. Would you... would you help me to keep this a secret, Wookie? " Ryeowook nodded, his expression serious as he promised, "I'll keep it a secret, hyung." Teukie smiled, "Well, I'll be paying my father a visit later on. Now, let's break the solemn atmosphere by finishing our lunch, shall we, Minnie and Kyu?" An unhappy expression showed up on Sungmin's face when he heard Leeteuk putting Kyuhyun and his name together. He was still angry at Kyuhyun for hurting Ryeowook and wanted to hit the younger man badly. Ryeowook, seeing Sungmin's rapidly darkening face, turned and shot Teukie a desperate look. Leeteuk who was also observing Sungmin's reaction, nodded. "Minnie." He called up and Sungmin's head snapped up to meet the older man. "Should we settle your anger with Kyu outside?". Minnie's eyes widened slightly before his lips curled up into a small smile at what Leeteuk was suggesting. He turned his attention towards Kyuhyun who was watching him warily and asked, "Should we?". Kyuhyun stared at the older man for a moment before standing up and gesturing with his hand towards the door which would lead to a spacious courtyard. Sungmin's smile widened and he stood up to follow his friend. Panicking, Ryeowook turned towards Leeteuk. "Hyung! What... What are they going to do? Did... Did you just give them the opportunity and permission to fight?". Ryeowook's eyes widened in shock as the prospect dawned on him. Leeteuk chuckled lightly, "Don't worry, Wookie. They won't kill each other. Now, since a good show is going to start, should we get a better view of it?". Leeteuk stood up and extended one hand, inviting the younger man to join him. Wookie looked at him in disbelief before putting his hand into Teukie's, thinking about stopping them himself. However, when Wookie tried to stand up, pain shot through his body and his face twisted in pain. Leeteuk, saying nothing, just scooped the younger man gently into his arms and carried him to the door. Ryeowook blushed a little at the embarrassment that he had to be carried by his hyung but was also thankful that Teukie did that. If he had not done so, Ryeowook might have missed the chance to stood the fight between Kyuhyun and Sungmin before it started. After Leeteuk had placed Wookie gently down at the pavement, Wookie called out urgently to Sungmin who was circling Kyuhyun in the courtyard, "Min! Don't do that!". Leeteuk smiled at the action of the younger man and said, "Wookie. Don't try to stop them. If they don't fight it out, the tension would destroy their friendship sooner than you thought. If you want Sungmin to forgive Kyuhyun, you would have to keep quiet and let them fight this out. Don't worry, Kyuhyun won't hurt him too much." Ryeowook frowned and turned towards Leeteuk in confusion, "But wouldn't Kyuhyun be just standing there to let Minnie hit him since he's in the wrong?". Leeteuk laughed and shook his head in answer to Ryeowook's question. "Kyu won't just stand there and get beaten up by Minnie. Though if I have to say, Kyu is also a little angry at Sungmin for keeping the fact that I was alive a secret and the kiss that he saw me sharing with Minnie.". Ryeowook watched in mute horror as Kyuhyun and Sungmin exchanged blows after blows until both of them was exhausted and spent. Together, they dropped down and laid on the ground, panting for breath. Ryeowook tried to get up and make his way towards Minnie but he was stopped by both his weak body and Teuk hyung who raised a single finger to his lips and murmured in a low voice, "Wait for awhile more, Wookie." Wookie turned his attention back to the two men who was still laying on the ground motionlessly. Tears had sprang into his eyes as he watched the both men fighting and he struggled now to keep them in. Then, all of a sudden, laughter broke out, breaking the silence tension. Kyuhyun and Sungmin sat up slowly, laughing and joking as they helped each other up. They smiled at each other before wincing a little at the bruises that were forming as they hugged. "You had better not hurt Wookie again.", Sungmin whispered in a threatening voice. "And you had better not kiss Teuk or allow him to kiss again, I don't care if he forced you, hyung.", Kyuhyun answered back in a menacing voice. Laughing, they released each other and began making their way back to the lovers. They were best of friends again.