Fast forward

Blossoming love

Okay, readers, I'm going to fast forward this part, meaning, i'm not going to write or elaborate what happened in the clearing and what happened in between of the one year lapse... I felt that the chapters are like getting boring and since no one really commented, I think you all felt like that too. From this chapter onwards, there'll be various turning points in the story, please look forward to it! :D

 

That day, after they went to the clearing, Ryeowook recovered rapidly. Although scars remained on his lean body, his health has definitely improved after this major ordeal that he went through. Minwook spent many of their days riding to new places that Wookie had not had the chance to visit in the past. Sungmin also taught Ryeowook a lot of new skills that he had not been able to require with his weaker body in the past. Although Wookie could now learn much more things but he still could not do exercises that were too stenous as Minwook created many beautiful and precious memories with each other and unconsciously one year had passed. There were even times when they stayed over at each other's house and it was often during these nights when they could not sleep with each other laying so close by their side.Though they were lovers, they never went beyond kissing and hugging. Sungmin thought Wookie didn't know anything about what could be done so much more beyond the kisses but little did he know that after that night when he was abducted by Kyuhyun, Wookie had often woken up in pain, aroused by the contents from his dreams. Puzzled and confused by what was happening to his own body, Wookie contemplated much before choosing to ask Kyuhyun, who was likely more willing to explain to him. Oh, how willing and enthusiastic he was to corrupt the innocent man. When Wookie told Kyuhyun that he didn't know what else to do except to have a cold bath when he woke up with a painful hard-on, the younger man had laughed and frightened Wookie by jokingly attempting to show him physically what to do. Since Sungmin was more experienced, Wookie had been waiting for him to make a move but he never did.Although they had never made love, Wookie was contented just to have Minnie's unconditional love for him but the funny thing was, he still could not sleep when Minnie was just beside him.However, these nights were not often though daytime visits that lasted well into the nights were frequent. Today was one of the many days when Sungmin visited the Kim Mansion. Dusk had fallen a long time ago and Sungmin had stayed for dinner by the request from Minister Kim. Everyone of the Kim family, together with Sungmin, sat down for dinner and they discussed about various topics during the entire dinner. One of which was the embarrassing stuff that Wookie's sister, Hana did. "I remember once, she nearly fell into the pond when she was five because she wanted to catch the goldfish she thought was cute.". Minister Kim laughed heartily. "Father!", Hana protested, her cheeks aflame with embarrassment, "Sungmin Orabeoni is here. Pray, do not embarrass me in front of him.". Upon hearing this, Minister Kim laughed harder but his laughs turned into forced coughs when his wife pinched him slightly under the table. "Hana, I'm sure Sungmin does not mind! You two have known each other since young! Do you mind, Sungmin?". Sungmin smiled slightly and shook his head, "Of course I don't mind, Minister Kim." Minister Kim nodded satisfactorily, "There, Sungmin doesn't mind!" Seeing his sister's discomfort at their father's joking mood, Ryeowook cut in and asked, "Father, Sungmin hyung and I would like to go for a short strode since we ate so much. Do excuse us?". With Ryeowook's question, he prevented his father from further revealing another embarrassing moment of his sister's childhood and Hana looked at her brother in gratitude. Instead of Minister Kim answering, Wookie's mother replied. "How about all of us go for a walk together? It's a full moon tonight. I'll tell the servants to prepare some tea and we can enjoy the beautiful night together at the back garden." Everyone agreed and began strolling leisurely to the back garden where various types of plum blossoms that Ryeowook absolutely adored were planted. Ryeowook and Sungmin trailed behind the company as they spent some alone time with each other. "Wookie." Sungmin called out his lover's name softly. Ryeowook turned his attention from the blooming plum blossoms to meet his lover's eyes. "Min?". Sungmin smiled at Ryeowook's nickname for him and reached out a hand to brush a strand of hand behind the younger man's ear, "Do you know what day it is a week later?" Ryeowook thought for a moment and gave Sungmin a confused look, "What is it, hyung?" Sungmin's eyes widened slightly and he asked in disbelief, "You don't know?". Wookie shook his head, "I don't remember. Is something going to happen on that day?" Minnie shook his head, "Never mind." Ryeowook tried recalling again, "I really don't recall anything special on that day, why, Min?". Sungmin shook his head, pouting. "Tell me, ,Min!". Again, Sungmin refused and later that night when he bade farewell to Wookie, he was still obviously in a bad mood. When his horse, together with Minnie rode into the night, Wookie smiled and whispered to himself as he watched Sungmin's fading back, "Did you really think I forgot? Pabo."