Surprise

Blossoming love

Leeteuk led the way as they ventured deeper into the depths of the forest. Although Sungmin visited countless of time during the past one year, he was still unfamiliar with the forest. There was so many different routes to different parts of the forest and he was amazed by how easily Teukie maneuvered his way through them.

 Teukie smiled when he spied his mansion from a distance and all the tension and stress that he had been feeling for the past few days immediately loosened up and was gone. This was the reason why he first decided to build the mansion within the woods where no one could disturb the peace and tranquility it offered. Teukie was secretly feeling excited about introducing his secret haven to Kyu. His smile broadened into a grin as he imagined all the stuff he and Kyu could do there, cut off from everything in the world. Teuk was jolted out of his reverie when Kyu rode over to his side and whispered into his ear, giving him a shock. "What were you thinking? You were grinning like the times when I suggested spending our time in doing those forbidden stuff at the parties instead of facing those irritating matchmaking mothers.". Leeteuk laughed and winked at Kyuhyun, "You know me the best, Kyu~". Kyuhyun laughed together and purred into Teukie's ear, "Later~", causing the latter to shiver in anticipation.

Sungmin helped Wookie down from the horse slowly when they reached the mansion. Teuk hyung was already ordering the servants to prepare cups of hot tea and some snacks. Leeteuk turned towards Ryeowook with a smile, "Let's take a break here before going to the clearing, alright?". Wookie, who looked a little pale from all the riding, smiled at his hyung's kind consideration and nodded. With Kyu's hand in his grip, Leeteuk led his lover and best friends into the parlor where the servants had set up the snacks and drinks. When they had all gotten at least a few sips of hot tea to warm their body, Teukie asked, "Sungmin, would it be alright with you if I were to leave you and Wookie here for a few moments while I show Kyu around the house?" Minnie smiled, "Of course, hyung.". With that, Leeteuk held Kyuhyun's hand and left the room. 

"Kyu, there's a place I want to show you, but you'll have to close your eyes and promise not to peep until I say it's alright for you to open them.". Kyuhyun looked at Leeteuk with laughing eyes and teased, "And if I say I don't want to?". Kyuhyun's eyes widened in surprise when Teukie suddenly slammed him into a nearby wall and his heart started beating rapidly when the older man leaned in slowly and sent him a smoldering look. "Then, don't you regret it..." Teukie whispered into Kyu's ear before taking a step away without giving Kyu the kiss he was expecting. Kyuhyun pouted, and said grudgingly, "Fine." before closing his eyes. Teukie laughed at the younger man's cute actions before taking his hand once again and led him slowly to the room that he wanted to show Kyuhyun. Kyu shut his eyes tightly as Teukie led him somewhere; although he had absolutely no idea what Teuk was going to show him but he couldn't stop the happy feeling that was bubbling in his chest as he anticipated the surprise.     They finally came to a stop after awhile and Kyuhyun heard the sliding of doors as Leeteuk opened them. He then felt Teuk's hand on his shoulder as the older man pushed him gently forward from the back. "Open your eyes, Kyu.". Kyuhyun slowly opened his eyes and he blinked a few times to clear his vision before he let out a gasp when he finally say what was in the room. He spun around in a circle, looking at the items in astonishment with his jaws hanging open. The room was filled with all kinds of weapons that Kyuhyun absolutely adored. The younger man always wanted to have to training room with all kind of weapons in it so that he could train with all of it however, it was against the Joseon law to keep such large amount of weapons. It would have been seen as treason if found out. "They are all for you, Kyu. Do you like it?"  "Teuk...", Kyuhyun whispered out his lover's name as he turned to face him, "  I don't like it, I love it! Are you really giving all these to me? Isn't it dangerous to keep such large amount of weapons?". Leeteuk hugged his lover from the back and rested his chin onto his lover's shoulders, "I collected them slowly over the past one year while thinking about you. My butler did all the transaction so no one knew that I was the one buying them. From now on, this mansion is also yours, this shall become our secret haven and this room would be yours. You can use them all as you like them, but you have to promise not to use them on your friends without finding out the truth first and don't worry, no one would find out. I'm sorry for making you cry on that night. I promised never to make you cry, but I broke the promise, would you forgive me?". Tears were starting to well up in Kyu's eyes but he blinked them away rapidly. Shaking his head, he spoke up, his voice a little scratchy, "If I didn't forgive you, would I still be here? I was also wrong, I should have trusted you better, instead, I thought you and Minnie were having an affair and even tried to break Wookie... I...". Leeteuk spun Kyuhyun around and kissed him on the lips, cutting off his words. Kyuhyun responded back to the kiss by slipping his tongue into the older man's hot cavern, tangling his tongue with the others. Leeteuk clung tightly onto Kyuhyun as he moaned in pleasure at the kiss. When they finally broke apart, both of them were panting and aroused. With his arm around Teukie's waist, Kyuhyun pulled the older man tighter against him, earning a soundless moan from him. "Now now now, how are we going to solve this problem?". Kyuhyun teased. "Kyu...". Leeteuk's breath caught as Kyuhyun's hand ventured dangerously low. "Let's try to do this quietly..." Kyuhyun said and Teukie laughed before stepping out of the younger man's embrace. He cut in before Kyuhyun could protest and pulled the younger man with him out of the room and heading to another. "I agree with you, but not there.". Kyuhyun laughed in response and both of them stepped into Leeteuk's bedroom. 

 

I'm so sorry for the slow update! Please forgive me! I'll try to update faster for the upcoming chapters! Do comment more, thank you! :)