Strucked

Blossoming love

Sungmin's POV

Sungmin paced up and down the length of his room. His mind working furiously as he pondered hard as to what he could do to solve his current situation. He expected his father's reaction towards him but he still could not believe that he insulted Ryeowook too, in front of Minister Kim. "Wookie must be crying now." Sungmin thought with a heartache. Minister Kim would no doubt be gentler in his punishment towards Ryeowook but Sungmin was certain that their relationship would not be approved, even if it's the kindhearted Minister Kim. Sungmin stopped pacing and sat down in front of his tea table with a heavy sigh. He knew that this day would eventually come but it had arrived much sooner that he expected. Truthfully, he had no idea how to solve his relationship with Wookie. Although Teuk hyung and Kyuhyun went through similar circumstances, but Teuk hyung gained his father's approval through death. Sungmin wasn't sure if his death could ever gain his father's approval, literally. Actually, Sungmin had alrready thought of a way that could resolve their current circumstances however, it was truthfully not much better than what Leeteuk did. In fact, Sungmin was almost certain what he thought was worse. He did not want to turn that thought into reality unless he really did not have any other choice. For now, he'll just have to continuing cracking his head for a feasible solution. 

 

Ryeowook's POV

Ryeowook couldn't stop the continuous falling of his tears nor could he stop the pain in his heart. Clutching at his chest painfully, he curled himself into a tight ball as the pain came in waves, hitting him repeatedly until he was certain he couldn't breathe. He meant what he said to his father that he would rather die than to see Min marrying Hana. Just imagining that scene in his mind was enough to shatter his heart into thousands and millions of pieces. Hana came in once but Ryeowook chased her out, screaming at her for the first time in his life. He couldn't bear to look at her, knowing that she was trying to snatch Sungmin away from him. When his tears finally stopped, he was feeling lightheaded and so exhausted that he couldn't keep his eyes open when the door slide open and someone came in. He saw only the hem of her skirt as she rushed towards him. Wookie felt like he was emptied out from the inside as he struggled to keep his visions from swimming. He felt her hands fluttering anxiously around him as she screamed something incoherent. "Hyung." Ryeowook whispered as he thought he saw Sungmin walking towards him. The room was swirling and black spots danced erratically in front of him. Exhausted, Ryeowook closed his eyes and gave up on his struggle, slipping into blissful oblivion.