Bleakness

Blossoming love

 

Kyuhyun's POV 
 
Kyuhyun was at a loss as to what kind of situation he was currently  facing. He was rudely interrupted by that damn butler in the middle of his love making with Teuk and was dragged out of the room by his lover with an aroused and unsatisfied body and now his jaw dropped at what the doctor is saying. Teukie also couldn't believe what he just heard, "You're saying that he has lost part of his memory?" Kyu shook his head, trying to clear the confusion in his mind as Teukie turned to ask Minnie for the umpteenth times. "Do you really not know who you are?" When Sungmin once again shook his head, Kyuhyun turned his eyes to meet Leeteuk's bleak looking ones. Nodding to the doctor, Teukie stood up with him and went out of the room to discuss what could be done to Sungmin. 
 
Taking a deep breath, Kyuhyun kneeled besides the older man and looked him in the eye. "Your name is Lee Sung Min. Do you remeber?" He spoke slowly, making sure that his words got in,  At Sungmin's slight hesitant shaking of his head, Kyuhyun felt a sudden rush of dizziness and he clenched his fist tightly to keep himself from faining. "You're the only son of the prestige Lee family. Your father is an minister in court. My name is Cho Kyuhyun, I'm your dongsaeng, not in blood but because I'm younger than you. Do you understand this?" At Sungmin's nod, Kyuhyun heaved a small sigh of relief. Pointing towards the door, Leeteuk introduced his lover, "The other man just now is..." "Leeteuk." Sungmin naturally said out the answer and Kyuhyun looked at him in shock. Grabbing Minnie's shoulder tightly in agitation, Kyuhyun's hands were trembling as he asked, "Do you remember who we are, hyung?! Can you finally recall something?!" Sungmin winced in pain as Kyuhyun probed harshly. Shaking his head in denial, he tried to tell the supposedly younger man that he was hurting him but Kyuhyun continued bombarding him with all sorts of questions. "Kyu!" Teukie stepped back into the room and say his lover interrogating Minnie who looked like he was about to faint. Grabbing his lover from the back, he pulled him away from Sungmin who collapsed promptly on his hands, breathing hard. Teukie spoke softly to Kyu, who struggled to get out of his hold, in a calm and collected voice, "Kyu, give him some time. I have a feeling that he seen something that shocked him so much that he actually wandered into the woods at such late hours and even fell down the slope. His mind is trying to protect him by shutting the hurtful things out, which may be the reason why he forgot about almost everything..." Kyuhyun slackened in Leeteuk's arms and whispered back, a note of despair hidden in his voice, "He managed to recall your name after I introduced myself. He should remember... Why... why is this happening? What's Wookie going to do if he found out?" Kyuhyun's voice cracked when he mentioned Ryeowook. Wrapping his arms more tightly around Kyu, Teuk drew him closer, " Give him some time. I'll visit Ryeowook tomorrow to see if he has regained conscience. We need to help them with all that we have." Glancing at Sungmin, who shut his eyes in pain, Kyuhyun nodded miserably. 
 
Ryeowook's POV 
Ryeowook looked out of the window of sedan. His father specifically arranged it since he just regained consciousness and was still physically weak. The streets were empty and the only sound were the clap of the house hoofs and the soft rhythm that one of the footman was humming. He wasn't sure how long he was going to be gone and how Sungmin would react when he found out that Wookie has already left town but he didn't have a choice. His guilt has grown with every passing minute and he was certain that slowly but surely, he would go crazy. He couldn't face his father, Sungmin, anyone... even himself. All he felt was disgust; disgust and horror at what he did. He needs a recluse to shelter himself from that first and the temple was the only place he could think of where he wouldn't be judged. He's been there countless of times when he was younger. It has never failed to calm him down, and hopefully, this time, it would also have the same effect on him, both spiritually and physically. "Goodbye, Min. I'll be back soon... Don't forget about me..." Ryeowook whispered to the wind as tears brimmed in his eyes and spilled down his cheek.