Fear

Blossoming love

Ryeowook woke up to darkness. The coarse material that bound his wrist tightly made him realize that it was not the surroundings that was dark. Instead,he was blindfolded. A pair of eyes as dark as coal flashed through his mind and he struggled against the rough rope. Fear crept down his back like ice and he redoubled his efforts to free himself. He stiffened and trembled when a chuckle came just behind him. "Trying to free yourself?", a deep mocking voice asked. Ryeowook asked in a trembling voice, "Who are you? What do you want?". He laughed, "What do I want? Should I be telling you that? Well, there's no harm, is there? Indeed, you knowing it would instead add on a spice of excitement. " He kneeled besides Ryeowook and whispered into his ears, as if to divulge a secret. "I'm going to use you to seek revenge on your Sungmin hyung." "No." Ryeowook denied and struggled again against the rope that bound him as fear and worry seized him. "You can't! Besides, how would using me get revenge on hyung? ". He laughed, " You are really pure and naive, Ryeowook shi. Even after sharing that kiss, you still don't get his feeling for you?" Ryeowook could feel a warm breath just in front of his lips and he shrank back. The blindfold prevented him from seeing anything and his back hit against something as he shuffled behind against the concrete floor, there was no place to escape; he was caught and could not see. He chuckled again. "Imagine how he'll feel when I ravish you in front of his eyes. They are really beautiful, aren't they? That pair of chocolate orbs that warms you to it. Your eyes are also very beautiful." He reached out a hand to touch Ryeowook's face gently, "Just like his...." Then, as if seized by some inner demon, his slender fingers slides down and curled around Ryeowook's neck tightly,choking him. "What he had stolen from me, I'll get it back from you. You'll pay for what he've done!" He hissed, "I'm almost sorry that you have to go through these just because of your love for him. But today will be the end of your innocence.". Wookie struggled in his choking grip but it was futile. The sudden sound of the clopping of horse hooves made him release his hold and Ryeowook gasped for breath. "Looks like he's here, Ryeowook. Let's the game begin then. Hang him up." Wookie had not realised that they weren't alone until he heard the shuffling of steps and he was pulled up by the wrist. He screamed in pain as he was pulled upwards and his legs dangled and trashed about few metres slightly above the ground uselessly. "What are you doing? Let me go!" Ryeowook screamed. "Hush." He cautioned, almost seductively, "The fun part is about to start."