CHAPTER 6: RESPONSE

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''it was night...after the dinner saengie had no choice...he stayed at the mansion for tonight....kyu led him at his room....he rested laying back and silent...

''why are you so silent....baby are you that sick? kyu asked as he crawled to the bed and embrace his boyfriend...

''ani..i was just tired....saengie lied..he faced his boyfriend and gave him a peck...i love you...he uttered..

''i love you too...kyu replied...he kissed him..... is it ok? kyu asked permission...

''saengie nodded....

"They both smiled....kyu initiate it,,the night for them together...he kissed saengie in passion, sweet and mild..

"Saengie just take in the way,,he allowed as he felt relieved,,making out with his boyfriend and not with the stranger...

"felt the gentleness of his boyfriend and not the harsh and molested one from a stranger..

"They were done and rested,,,they chat instead of sleeping,,,saengie was cuddled by his boyfriend..

"Yahhh,,,stop it,,!!!!saengie exclaimed as kyu tickled him...

"Yahhh!!! come here...kyu said as saengie pushed his boyfriend to avoid the tickling trick of his man...

"Shirrheo..yaahhh you know i hate it,,it tickles and it makes me dying,,, saengie yelled as they both laughed..

"Arrasseo,,i will stop now just come closer to me ok,,,kyu pulled him into a hug laying down the bed,,,saengie hugged him back tightly,,,let's go sleep now,,we still have school tomorrow,,he said,,

"let's skip the class tomorrow,,..kyu suggested as he pouted..

"yaaahhh you are being so lazy again...saengie  scolded his man as he slap the back..

"Awwwhhh that hurts...kyu shouted and flinched away...

"Eo..mian,,,saengie apologize as he gave him a kiss,,,,kyu twitch in pain jokingly,,

"Yaahhh want me to hurt you for real,,stop pretending you just want a kiss,,,,saengie rolled his eyes playfully.

"Just another one,,,kyu pointed his lips....saengie gave a quick smack and burried his face to the blanket...

"Kyu chuckled as he slip his hand under the blanket and hugged him on the waist...good night,,he whispered as he touched his warm lips to his boyfriend's shoulder..

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

HYUN JOONG POV

"He ws sitting at the couch on the living room,,he watched TV but can't find any interesting one,,,the couple passed by the living room after the dinner,,,he looked at them seriously as he played with the remote control...

"Eomma im going to my bed now...he said just 30 minutes after and stood up..he passed by his brother's room..he heard the two happy and playing together..giggles he heard...he stopped infront of the door,,,he chuckled at how sweet the two was..he can't see them but he was hearing the two,,sweet jokes..flirting with each other non-stop,,.he then decided to end up his crazy eavesdropping for he don't know what he feels...he felt annoyed,,envious,,irritation,,he felt he was suffocating and gagging over the sweetness,,,he took steps away and leave them...

"Crazy bastard why are you like this,,,saengie is just,,,just your,,,,he sighed and didn't continue,,,why don't you accept that he found the right one...you are a bad one don't you? you kill people,,you even molested him,,how can he be good to you...he questioned himself,,he laughed at himself,,,he walked to his room...he went to his balcony and smelled the breeze of the cold air...he looked on his side, it was kyu's balcony,,the light were turned off already as he didn't hear anything from them,,,,

"He took a shower after a moment,,,he lay down to bed thinking, sighing,,it is not used to sleep as early as 11 in the evening he usually sleep in the morning and playing in the club by night with his friends,,,he pick out a picture from his wallet,,stared at it,,it was the time they were complete as family and took out another,,there was just two pictures as his memory of his past,,,he poke the picture,,,he hugged it and closed his eyes..he then fell asleep but instead of having into a dreamland he went to his nightmare...he groaned as he keeps frowning while sleeping...groaned that he was hurting,,,more painful than being shoot by a gun...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

SAENGIE POV

"kyu fell asleep easily,,he can't sleep,,as if someone is thinking about him,,,he removed his boyfriend's hug and get up from bed,,,he went to the balcony and stretch out,,,he glance on the left side,,,it is another room,,he tries to see the inside of the other room...is that the devil's room? he asked the air mumbling alone...he stretch out his neck like a giraffe to see the other room,,,he had seen a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter