CHAPTER 5: THE BITTER MEMORY

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey man,,,be careful,,take care at your flight,,,jae said as he gave him the brother sign...

"They must be careful to me,i will not be the one to be careful..hyun joong hissed,,,

"Hyung,,,are you sure you want to go back to korea today..why don't we stay here for another week,,i havent bid goodbye to my girls...myungsoo said pouting like a kid...

"yaahhhh maknae...are you that nuts,,,i wont enjoy here now,,my parents want me to go back home,,its the fault of you both,,you told them that i was injured with the mission...so now?  look look look...i have to go back to korea,,,,hyun joong scolded the two...

"haisst,,,..the two scratch their heads,,,,

"So better bid your goodbyes to all your s arrasseo and go back to korea  in a week...i told you,,don't dare to disobey me..i will kill both of you....hyun joong pointed them with his index finger widening his big eyes..

"Oohh oohhhh hyung you scaring us..myungso hold hyun joong's index finger and put it down slowly...

"Geunde...cutey is in korea already right? is he one of the reason why you wanted to go back there? jae raise an eyebrow..

"Hyun joong clenched his teeth to them and sighed annoyingly...

"ok...its your flight already,,be safe...the two waved and hyunjoong left as his name was already announce,,,and his plane is almost leaving...

"He sat down to his seat..rested back...he was thinking....as he feels alone,,and how he hated going back home..,,he wasnt close with his brother...he doesn't want to see his father though he was close to him...they treated him as their own son that makes the reason why his brother hates him so much....

"His parents died when he was 10 years old with his own eyes,,,

"he sighed as he closed the window of the airplane and closed his eyes after...he thought the bitter past of him..

 

~flashback~

"it was a winter cold day..they were at the balcony...he was playing with his guitar with his parents watching and listening how he performed for them as a gift for his parent's anniversary..when suddenly a group of goons came inside their house without permission...

"The unknown gangs pulled his mom away from his father..he was so scared that time,,he saw everything,,he saw how they kick, punch and tortured his father...

"Appa~~~~~ he screamed and call out,,,and his mother keeps begging for the people surrounded by his father...he doesn't understand why but all he knows is about business,,,he heard before that his father was quareling by the phone keeps saying no,,,and now maybe they are the one who called...they brought papers to sign but his father just torn them...

"His father is a genious businessman...he can calculate everything about business industry..but he preferred to keep it a secret and use for his own until one person accidentally knew how his father do a successful business...and this gangs wants him to have a contract with them...

"His father keeps rejecting until a guy got pissed off and shoot him..

"Yeobeo!!!~~~ his mom cried....he was shocked, speechless and stare fiercely to the guy who shoot his father and glared to all of them...

"Hey kid..what are you staring at? the guy pointed the gun to him,,he didn't move....

"No! not my son..leave him alone..please...don't kill him....his eomma plead....but the guy pushed her aside....he shhot towards hyun joong but her mother block him...his mom was shot,,with his innocent mind,,,his father and mother layed on the floor as a cold body and dripping with blood...He was still shocked staring at his parents dead body...tears didn't come out...

"A middle age man came...what is this all about? what the hell did you do?! he yelled angrily...

"Sir...he refused...the guy who shoot said..

"The middle age man slap the guy..how dare you,,why did you kill them,,how can i use them now.. who told you to shoot them..you are not thinking!!! he yelled and scolded all his man...

"Sir im sorry...the guy apologize..

"Can you bring their life back now? huh..The man shouted as he gestured to give him a gun...the guy kneeled down and lowered his head..

"One of his man gave a pistol...he was about to shoot the guy when he saw the kid lifeless in mind...fiercely staring to them,,,

"the man bent down,,im sorry kid,,this wasn't the plan...he told him,,,he gave the gun to him...eyed him to make a shot to the guy..

"Hyun joong stared to him,,the man nodded seriously...he turn his attention to the guy..he used the gun and shoot the guy,,he was surprised how he used to click the gun...the guy died on the spot...he pointed the gun to the man,,,why you have to kill my parents? he able to talk and asked..

"The man moved closer to him...it's not that i want to kill them...my man shoot them without my permission....kill me if you can... he said,,,

"Hyun joong tear fell down finally,,,he put down the gun and kneeled down infront of his parents...

"The man lift him up...im sorry kid,,he apologize just like that,,,he was about to go,,he felt guilty...he went back and hold the kid,,,come to me...he said...

"Hyun joong shook his head as he glance once moreto his parents....

"Don't worry i will give them a proper grave so you can visit them,,,,

"Hyun joong was still speechless,,,he  went back and pick his guitar as he hugged it tightly...it was his birthday present from his parents when he was just 7 years old,,and he cared for it for almost 3 years,,it was the only remembrance that he can take...

"The man brought him home...

''Who was that? a middle age woman asked holding a photo frame in her embrace sitting alone on the couch...

"the man get closer to the lady....yeobeo...i brought him for you...i know it hurts you more if i say he will be the replacement for our late son...

"Yeobeo? but...the lady cried...

"Forget what happen to our son..he is in peace right now..i know he will be glad that we will adapt a son...

"Jinjja?...the lady look towards the kid...she went closer...what is your name? she asked...

"Kim Hyun joong...he answered...

"Omo...you are kim too...yeobeo...it's a coincidence right? we have the same name...ohh call me eomma from now on....she said...

"Eomma!~~ a kid younger than him came and called...

"Eo kyu jong ah...come,,he is your new brother....eomma said happily...

"Mwo? but i don't want new brother,,i have only one brother,,,kyu jong shouted...and run towards his room...

"Don't mind him,,he was just surprise...maybe some time he will accept you...she told him,,,come...i will prepare a room for you...

"Yeobeo...come to me after,,,the man told his wife as the man took a whine and gulp it,,,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter