CHAPTER 28: MEET UP...

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hyun joong prepared as early as he can the next day,,he drove fast his car but still thinking about the meet up..he turned the car stereo as loud as he wanted and drove as fast as he was like in a race...

"stopping all of a sudden he parked his car on the side of the road,,,he lean back and tilted his head backwards..face palm himself and ruffled his hair towards back...

"he thought for a while, he was thinking saengie,,still worried...he breathed deeply and start the engine again and concentrate to his driving,, he drove normal speed and reach the meeting place in a couple of hours...he exited the car and gave the key to the guard that was on the entrance of the restaurant...

"he went in and looked around, seems the person he was meeting is not yet came..he sitted to the farthest table but facing the door entrance,,,then soon after he glance at the door and the person is coming, he stood up and waved his hand gesturing to where he is...

"the person came to him smirking...

"he gestured him to seat as the other accepted...

"been a while..the other spoke in sarcastic tone...

"what do you want? he asked abruptly,,not interested in any topic but only to the purpose of the man why he was invited to meet up...

"easy man,,,i won't kill you here,,,i won't do it,,,,someone will surely do that for me...the man tease rolling his eyes..

"what do you mean? he asked raising an eyebrow..tell me straightly dont make around the bush i still have some important to do...more important than this meeting...he told the man and gulp his drink..

"just,,,scared already? i doubt if there are things more important than this...the man asked and mock even more making hyun joong be interested more...

"why would i..i thought you know me well, i don't easily nget scare from someone,, i mean if i know that im better than the person....he response with a chuckle..

"owhhh im sorry i forgot,,you are better than me,,,i should have thought of that before i talked...but..heo young saeng,,,,the man sighed but more on teasing and mentionedthe name,,,he stopped assessing his reaction...

"he looked at the man devilishly,,giving a stare that means asking what he knew about heo young saeng and him...

......

......

......

KYU JONG POV

"he drove to the said location he was instructed to the one he called last night..entering the door he saw someone waving a hand,,,he looked around first and went to the table the person sitting in..

"now,,what do you want from me? a young lady asked as he sat down and rested his back...

"just,,,,i just need information...what do you know about them? he asked directly looking fiercely to the young lady...

"don't look at me like that..the girl said....what information you want i gave you some already...what oppa is doing, and information...the girl said...

"anyway,,you said you know hyun joong for long years...what is your relationship with him,,,according to my investigator,, you were just a that hyun joong's making fun of...owww sorry for my word but...

"yes maybe i am,,i thought at first that oppa was serious about me but then there it comes someone and avoided me...owhhh yeah by the way i think i must tell you this,,,opa has someone,,,i thought it was a girl but then when i knew, it wasn't,,,the girl hint without knowing that hyun joong's lover is the boyfriend of the man he was talking to...

 

~flashback

"krystal was in the club,,,after hyun joong dumped her,,,she decided to have fun but luckily the man who dumped her is also at the club and with someone new to his sight,,she was expecting to see a girl beside him but he didn't saw any,

"curiousity arise,, he went to where hyun joong and his friends always at...she can't see any girl with him but rather saw a cute guy beside him,,hyun joong being caring to the guy like fixing the fringe of the hair, giving him a drink and the way they talked seriously like they were on their own world,,touching each other,,the way the cute guy lean on to the man's lap,,giving a twinkled stare to each other, the way hyun joong smile at the other guy is new to her too,,she never saw this man smiled like that,,,she suspected and watch them from afar...

"who is he? he mumbled..it's impossible,,,he was dating with a guy too? he thought doubtedly...

"until her curiousity dropped when she saw hyun joong stole a peck to the guy's cheek and the guy giggled slightly..and how their friends mock them with their sweetness..she widened her eyes and took a picture of them...she chuckled and shook her head living the place...she can't imagine how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter