CHAPTER 22: BROKEN PIECES

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''the next morning...saengie woke up with a tight grip of his boyfriend as if he will leave him...he was cuddled but different from the soft embrace and hug from his precious boyfriend...he moved a bit to wash up...

''baby...stay for a while...i want to be with you a little bit more...kyu said as if he doesn't want to lethis boyfriend go...

''but i have to go...my parents will come home today...i have to be home early...saengie said... looking puzzled from his boyfriend's act...

''kyu slowly let his grip to free the guy still his eyes close...

''are you all right? saengie asked...

''all kyu can respond is to nod...he nodded but deep in his heart..he wants to cry out...he wants to confront the guy beside him..he wants to ask what were those messages means....

''baby..are you sure? saengie patted the forehead to check if his beloved boyfriend is sick....

''you can go now..i will just phone you this afternoon..i havent had enough sleep i think, so i have to sleep the whole morning...regards me to auntie and uncle...kyu said...

''arrasseo...call me ok?..you can rest first...dont worry about me...saengie said in concern and gave him a peck on the lips...

"kyu then pulled him back to him and planted a soft kiss,,,,

"baby what's happening to you? saengie got more puzzled...

"i love you,,remember that...kyu said forcing a smile and wiped off saengie's lips...

"saengie cup his boyfriend's face and look at him,,,,he kissed him back for a while and pulled out,,,he went to the bathroom and took his shower...

"saengie left his man on the bed,,and gone home,,,

"kyu tried to sleep once again,,he wants to rest his mind and be in peace...

.....

.....

.....

SAENGIE POV

"he reach home,,,her parents are not home yet,,he lay down to his bed facing the ceiling and thinking about the two man in his life,,,he felt more guilt as he think about kyu but he felt hurt knowing that his long lost love and the one he waited still there patiently loving him inspite of his status as having a current boyfriend..

"i know i am too selfish,,,i can't let both of you go...eotteokke? what can i do? he grimace as he felt the hardship, the hard feelings in his heart...

"Suddenly a message came...he reach his phone and open it....

 

 

           from: devil

           why you didn't call...i've waited,,,im on my way to busan,,we have

          work to do there. i sent you messages the last night....i love you

           remember that,,,take care always...just wait for me to comeback...

 

"when will you comeback? he response to the message....he waited for another reply but nothing came...

"he sent a message again after 30 minutes,,,,still there? what will be your work? its dangerous work again? he waited but still no reply... he went to the bathroom to get another shower,,,,

"yaahhhhh...where are you now? can you please reply me once?,,,he sent another messages after he showered and still no replies...it's been three hours since his first message...

"he tried to call but the phone is not answering...it was just ringing several times but no picking up of phones...

"he browse the messages and he remembers that hyun joong told him he sent him a message last night,,he opened every registed messages,,he read it,,,oh my crap...why is this message already opened he mumbled...he bit his lower lip and think...

"he sat down on the bed and remember the weird actions of his boyfriend,,,did he read this? he asked himself...andwae..eotteokke? he suddenly felt worried,,..

"he doesn't know what to do,,,to call hyunjoong but there are no response,,or call kyu and ask if he read the messages but he was worried what if yes,,,what will he gonna tell kyu,,what if kyu will get mad....his mind and heart is beating into two,,,seems broken into pieces,,,messed with his own fault,,the desire to keep the two makes his mind and heart broke in so many pieces...he chose this,,,,he needs to fix it,,he needs to think carefully,,

....

....

....

HYUN JOONG POV

"after he sent a message to cutey while on their way to their mission,,he put down his phone,,there are messages coming in he just kept reading them but he is not replying....

"calls were coming a little biut more but he isn't picking up....

"jae check it up,,,its cutey,,he said showing to joongie the caller i.d...

"i know,,he coldly said...

"why are you not answering it? jae asked...

"just let him be...i don't want to worry him more...he answered..

"hyung,,don't you think he wont be worried when you are not answering? he will,,,why don't you pick it up first,,,L interrupted...

"just put down the phone....he commanded..

"did you two had a fight? jae confronted...

"no....he answered and snatch the phone from jae's hand and put it on his pocket as he parked the car somewhere near their destination...

"kaja...he said and the two just followed in dis amazed of what he was acting all of a sudden...

"they through a mission but unluckily,,while they were waiting for the target,,a gunman spotted them on the near area,,,the gunman suddenly made a shoot to them that makes L been shot on the shoulder...

"the hell!!! joongie was surprised...it was unexpected,,he isn't alert that time and so he didn't notice the gunman on the area,,

"l fell on the wall holding his shoulder,,,joongie and jae made their gun shots in response,,,they held L and walked away,,,but lots of gun mans came unexpectedly...it seems like a trap or something..

"the shots were continuously spreading on the area,,people got panic and they do so...they don't have back ups nor contacts to call...they had the chance to his under a bridge...

"the hell is this..jae,,are you sure we were on the right target? he asked ..

"yes,,it is the one uncle gave me,,,he even sent the whole mail to me...jae answered..

"damn it...L is bleeding too much... joongie grab a hankerchief on his pocket and wrap it on L's shoulder...hold on ok,,

"Yahhhh hyung,,this is nothingso stop worrying about me....L smiled but he scowl in pain...

"shut up!!! you're talking non-sense....joongie yelled...

"wait here ok? wait right here....he instructed them...

"no..i'll go with you,,jae stop him and said,,,

"you heard me right? i said WAIT RIGHT HERE,,,,he widened his eyes with grin to the two...

"the hissed and jae punck the wall,,they can't do anything if joongie says something...

"he went up,,,he tried to lost the gun mans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter