CHAPTER 10: KNOWING YOU

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''all of them arrived home...as expected saengie stayed at the mansion...

''its already dark outside.. saengie still in trouble...thinking what hyunjoong had told him...go to my room tonight...this words keeps druming on his mind...

''hey baby you can have your shower now...kyu said as he step out of the bathroom half covering his lower part with the towel...

''he stood up from laying on the bed...he went in as he pulled the towel covering his boyfriend's below and run in a fastest speed towards the bathroom...

''yaahhhh...kyu shouted as he got shocked he immediately grab his boxer and pajamas to wear...he chuckled when he found the bathroom door aready locked...

''baby palli...kyu shouted at he door..

''de...saengie answered... he took a quick shower,,facing the running water under the shower...he breathed deeply as the water continue running on his face...eotteokke!!! he mumbled wiggling inder the water...he lean on the wall as he lowered his head thinking what to do...

"Baby? what took you so long? kyu shouted again from inside the bedroom..

"He brush his skin and soap it quickly after shampooing...he closed the running water and grab the towel...he step out and rinse his hair,,,he wore his pajamas and sat down to the bed...

"Kyu inch him from behind...holding the two shoulder as he run a kiss to his boyfriend's who was fresh from the shower..

"Baby,,,saengie spoke in husky tone...

"Hmmm? just a while....kyu replied as he continue kissing him,,,you shouldn't wear those clothes..kyu said in low tone,,,he turn him to face..he gave a sweet peck and lay him on the bed...he smiled at hisboyfriend..

"saengie smiled back,,he doesn't want to disappoint his man,,he responded that kyu made himself to demand more...

"baby...kyu mentioned...

"i love you...kyu whispered as saengie closed his eyes...

"few minutes later..they both cuddled each other,,,,kyu fell asleep immediately but saengie can't even close his eyes,,he tried to fall asleep to just ignore hyun joong's words but he can't,,, something is bothering him...he stood up slowly taking kyu's arm around him...kyu moved but he didn't even woke up...

"saengie went to the balcony,,bringing his phone and staring at the photo...tears flows on his cheek suddenly,,,where are you? why you left me? are you happy now?..i waited for you but you never came to me,,now kyu came,,he loves me,,and now i am sure i love him too,,,please help me with this, you always comforted me everytime i have in trouble,,,he said poking at the screen..please help me,,im confused,,,there is this man messing up with me,,i cant avoid him,,i used to hate him but now,,am i pitying him? he is sad,,,he needs someone beside him,,,he is so harsh to me,,,i pleaded to him to stay away from me but he doesn't have the plan...he said he likes me...eotteokke,,if you were just beside me,,,you can help me...you are the only person who could understand me but you left me...he wiped off  his tears when a call came...

"he press the answer button but he didn't spoke,,,he looked behind and his boyfriend still in deep sleep...

.....

.....

HYUN JOONG POV

"desperately waiting,,,he is not sure either if the cute guy could come,,,he can't sleep,,,thinking what was happening on the next door,,,he sat down after few hours,,he can't even have a nap...he went to his balcony,,as he step his one foot he glance at the cute guy on the other side staring to the phone...he heard him crying,,,talking to the phone...he lean on the glass door not showing himself to the cute guy...he closed his eyes,,,don't pity me,,,all i want is you,,,to come to me,,your presence,,i missed it,,but sorry this could be the better way i should do..he thought...i've waited for this,,,,i won't give you up now..he mumbled as if the cute guy could hear it...i love you...

"he picked out his phone and dialled the cute guy's number...the call was answered but there is no voiceto hear...

"done making out with your boyfriend? hyun joong asked sarcastically pretending to be rude..

"de,,wae? can't i,,,i really like making out with my boyfriend,,wae?,,,,saengie grinned over the phone..

"Hyun joong closed deeply his eyes,,,,controlling himself,,,,i told you to come here right?

"Wae? you will gonna me again,,use me again,,force me again,,,do harsh thing on me?,,,saengie cried...

"de...i will,,,you better get here now ori willgo to that room....hyun joong showedup to his balcony looking sharply to him...

"saengie felt so weaked again as he hang the phone and turn around to avoid that devil's eyes...

"He hid himself again inside...he unhold his phone and sat down to the floor,,,he doesn't want to force him,,but he is not ready enough to give up..he long for him for a long time,,misses him that much...but the one he long for is loving someone else now...30 minutes had past no cute guy is coming...he stood up and just decided to go grab some drinks,,he can't go to his brother's room anyway he isnot stupid to do it,,he still respect everyone in the house...

......

......

SAENGIE POV

"he get back to the bed sitting beside his boyfriend..kyu wrapped his arm around his waist,,,baby,,why aren't you sleeping? he asked in sleepy tone...

"Ahhh i want to go out first,,,im thirsty,,he answered,,,

"want me to get you one?kyu volunteered..

"Ani,,,go back to sleep,, i will grab my own,,,have good night,,i'll be back soon...he said giving him a peck and stood up,,he stopped at the door before opening staring the man's laying body,,,kyu was in deep sleep again,,,,he opened the door and step out,,,without his knowing he was already standing infront of the next door,,troubling himself whether to open it or not...he lowered his head and glance once more to the door he went out,,,,mianhae,,he whispered,,,

"He was about to rotate the knob when he startled and saw the door wide open infront of him..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter