CHAPTER 18: ANNIVERSARY

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyun joong take saengie home after going to the bar...

"hyun joong,,who was that guy? saengie asked as son as the  car stopped infront of their house...

"ahmmm i don't know either,,maybe someone who just mistaken you with someone.....hyun joong answered bluntly..

"ani,,but he seems like he knows you,,i remember what he says,,,,,saengie was cut...

"....just don't mind him,!!!!!,if happen he get closer to you again,,,avoid him,,or call me,,did you get me?! hyun joong suddenly spoke irritatedly and got to yell at the guy.....

"but....

"get in now,,it's too late,,you still have class tomorrow...

"saengie pouted,,,he was about to open the door but the rain suddenly poured down...omo...why is it raining? he murmured...

"hyun joong just keep silent...

"ajjuma can you get me an umbrella,,im outside the gate...saengie took out his phone and called...

"ajjuma went out with an umbrella...and saengie gets out of the car..while hyun joong drove away....

"saengie washed immediately and layed on his bed,,,just 30 minutes later a call came...

"de waeyo? he asked over the phone...

"im outside...i can't get outof this village,,the outside highway was flooded...

"saengie race towards his window that was facing the front gate...ommo,,why did you get out of your car...you don't have any umbrella...!!! just waitinside your car i'll be therein a moment....he hang the phone and ran with an umbrella outside..

"mianhae,,i didn't meanto yell at you a while ago...

"eotteokke!!! you're dripping in wet....are you nuts? do you want to get sick? you are not thinking sometimes aren't you? saengie ignored the apologize, he scolded him instead...

"the man just chuckled..now i know you are really worried in my case...in me,,,

"of course i do,,,care,,of you.. saengie looked away....

"gomawo....the man thanked him..

"let's go inside....saengie invites..

"but,,auntie,,imean your parents...

"they are not here,,don't worry only me, ajjuma and the driver are here....let's go,,you have to dry up....

"they both went in....ajjuma gets the umbrella from saengie...omo...he looks like hyun joong ssi...she said in surprise...

"they both looked at each other,,,though hyun joong knows the ajjuma he pretended not to....he bowed as if he was greeting to a stranger...

"ani,,ajjuma he is not,,he just resemble him,,,saengie denied...

"eo..mianhada,,i thought it was you...ajjuma apologize and left...

"they both smiled...and proceeded to the room...saengie grab the towel from the bathroom andgave it to hyun joong,,

"hyun joong pat his hair dry while saengie was picking out a clothes for change....

"just use this...he gave the pajamas...and turn around wiping his feet who got wet...

"did i disturb you? or did i bothered you,,,are you uncomfortable with my presence here? hyun joong asked..

"ani,, i mean,,not at all,,,i mean,,it's ok...it' was raining to hard and it's dangerous if i let you go at this time...

"don't worry i can use the couch to sleep...

"no!! i mean,,you can just sleep at the bed it's spacious...and owhhhit's not comfortable sleeping in the couch actually...

"is it really ok with you? but i don't sleep with clothes...hyun joong uttered raising an eyebrow...

"mwo?you must put clothes you are atmy room...saengie exclaimed and layed down to his bed putting the blanket around him....

"hyun joong turned the light off and crawled to the bed beside saengie...

"you can use the same blanket it is huge don't worry...saengie spoke back facing him...

"hyun joong pulled the other edge of the blanket,,,,no one were talking,,but they both still awake,,,

"sleeping? hyun joong spoke asking...

"hmmm? ani...saengie replied....it was awkward at first....

"hyun joong went closer facing the back of saengie...he slid his arm around the waist of him..

"hyun joong....saengie called...

"hmm? hyun joong replied as he trace the guy's neck...he flip him to face each other...

"they were both become silent again,,only the noise of thunder was heard and the lightning reflects on the glass door witha curtain that serves as their light..

"i love you...hyun joong told him...

"saengie didn't spoke....

"hyun joong smiled,,he kissed him on the forehead, in the eyes, nose and down to the lips with a soft nibble on the lips of his...he pulled out the kiss and take the guy's head on his chest as he hugged him tightly...

"saengie just allow him,,he felt secured finally,,he seems he was protected again by the arms of the one he once loved and the onewho promised to protect him for the rest of his life....

"they both fell asleep...until the alarm of his clock ticking to death that makes them flinch on their position...

"saengie stopped the alarm and get up...followed by the man who seems in a heavy head ache....

"are you ok? saengie asked,,

"de...it's just a head ache.... hyun joong answered as he grab his clothes and washed for a bit and change...i have to go...

"you can take your breakfast first..saengie offered...

"no it's ok,,hyun joong response patting his head...

"are you sure you're ok? saengie went closer to him an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter