CHAPTER 41: EVERYTHING HAS ENDS BUT NOT LOVE

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"MWOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! everyone in that room screamed widening their eyes..never in their entire life staying in that work have ever heard about the shocking news that saengie revealed as what the old man gestured him to spit it out...

"mwo? hyun joong asked shaking...his wholoe body seems like numb now,,,,,a~~~are you kidding me? are you saying this so that i won't back out with this work?

"hyun joong?>.....im sorry,,,i~~~ i,,,saengie tried to hold the man but hyun joong refuse to be touch....

"is this a plan,,,jae!!!! youknow this?!!!!!hyun joong yelled without looking at jae....

"ah,,,ani,,,,all i know is that,,,haisssttt uncle just told me to bring you here,,nothing else.....

"L!!!!!abeoji!!!! kim kyu jong!!!! the man keeps mentioning names...

"L shook his head,,i didn't know any of this plan......

"Kyu shook his head too,,,i am just a victim too...abeoji just told me about their plan about you and saengie in which~~~~ ahhhhhh forget it....

"abeoji!!!!!

"they don't know anything,,as what i told you,,,,,the old man defended everyone.....

"hyun joong gasped for an air to breath.....young saeng,,,don't tell me,,,you are part of this plan,,,do you know how worried i am?

"hyun joong i~~~i just knew he was your uncle....

"do you know i cried because i was too worried that something might happen to you?.....

"ani...it's~~~~~

"do you i felt so useless because i can't even see you? i am thinking how can i save you from this old man? do you know how desperate i am going to that fake mission even they said it was dangerous?!!! huh??? do you know how much i wanted to see you,,,,im dying to know that you are with the possession of this old man?!!!!!hyun joong yelled....keep yelling and everyone was so silent and afraid to approach him....

"hyun joong mianhae....saengie lowered his head and tears fell seeing him like that....

"hyun joong,,,saengie has nothing to do with this,,i just told him lately because he was scared....the old man finally spoke up....

"you took him,,,,you kidnapped him,,,,you told my friends to act as if they betrayed me,,,,to take me with the mission that has no target,,,ans suddenly your men interrupt and take me here,,you even locked me!!!!,,,you didn't allow me to see saengie,,,,you make me believe that you can'taccept my resignation!!! and now you are telling me you are my uncle? and you are my~~~~ father's brother? knowing that it's you,,,who killed my parents? hyun joong confronted the old man,,,

"i didn't mean to kill your parents...hyun joong,,,,it's your father who abandoned me...he never helped me after our parents died...he casted me away from home,,,,because he can'taccept the fact that my business is not good,,,,that involves killing.....yes that's true that i need his being too smart which i lack,,.but i never planned to kill them,,,,i always visited at your house but they never entertain me,,,i watched you from afar hyun joong,,,you've been close to me when you were young but then your father chase me from home,,,,

"mwo?

"believe it or not,,,i was the one who told your poster father to kill yoochun's father because of what he did to your parents...iwas then adapted by yoouchun's parents but they treated me as outcasted until i took over the business,,,yoochun's father has no idea about the business so they let me until they died and make it totally mine....hyun joong you know what kind of business i have,,it's not as bad as like killing every target....

"give me time to think,,,i can't accept it right now...

"hyun joong...saengie talked like a scared kid...

"hyun joong look at saengie fiercely,,,,,saengie was so scared seeing the cold heartless man again.....hyun joong walked through the door...

"is this what i can get...do you know how much i blame myself when your parents died...how much i endured the pain losing my brother,,he' is not just a brother,,he is my bestfriend,,the person that i depend,,he casted me away but i never hated him,,,!!!,,if its not,,if you can't believe then its fine,,,how can such an assassin can give a proper grave for the target? hyun joong i did it because they are my blood....

"so you're saying,,,i must be thankful for that? what does that luxurious grave can do if i lose the life i was at before....!!! the two keeps confronting each one another,,no one lose but no one win....

"ok,,,,fine don't believe me,,,do you know why i take you here and tricked you? not because i want to reveal my real identity to you because i know you will hate me most if you knew it,,,

"then why i am here? why saengie is here...why my friend are lying to me?huh?

"i just want to prove how you love saengie,,,,i know you can't trust me in the end and no one you are trusting to,,,i know your relationship with him even before i take you with me....and i never loose sight of saengie..i know one day i needed him when you decide to leave me....

"what are you saying?

"when you told me you wwant to leave,,i am not surprise,,i know one day this will come,,and i was happy that finally you you were back eventhough it is slowly,,,you are back to the hyun joong i know wayback when you are young,,i never seen the usual hyun joong until saengie came to you,,and i was thankful for that....i take you not because i need the property that your father left to saengie's parents,,,i wished a good life to you ahead....

"so nonsense....hyun joong cut the old man and walked out,,,

"hyun joong!!!! hyun joong!!!! hyun joong wait!!!!!!saengie followed and tried to grab him...

"go back,,,i need some time alone....hyun joong shove the guy that makes him fell on the floor...he groaned hurting his elbow and back....

"hyun joong look at him seeing the face frowning,,,,,he walked continuously ignoring the injured guy....

"if you won't stop!!!!!! saengie yelled with all his might....hyun joong stopped for a while but walk again...

"if you won't stop and come to me,,,,you will never see me again!!!!saengie told the man...but the man continue walking like he didn't heard any....he was thinking that it is impossible for the guy to leave just like that...

"i warned you...im serious,,,im serious kim hyun joong!!!!!! im serious,,,,im serious!!!!! he keeps screaming...

"hyun joong stopped and tears starts to fall to his cheeks,,,,he turn around and go back rapidly grabbing the man in the hand and pulling him into a kiss....the cute guy was surprised and didn't move,,,,hyun joong deepened the kiss and pulled out,,hugging him tight....don't leave me,,,,i need you...he told,,,,

"then why are you the one leaving me behind? saengie said between his sniff...

"im not,,i just want to be alone and think.....

"do you trust me? do you love me?

"i trust you,,i believe you and i love you....

"then take me with you...i won't expect you to talk to me,,,just allow me to be beside you..iwill be silent,,i won't distract you, i will just stay beside you.....

"you yourself is a distraction to me....

"mwo?

"how can i just pretend that i am alone if you are beside me? how can i pretend that you are not with me if i knew you are beside me...how can i not talk to you if i knew you are waiting there beside me...

"hyun joong....

"saengie....

"the two pulled out from the hug,,hyun joong hold the hand of the other locking them tightly and run away from the house....

"They went home,,in hyun joong's place,,,,hyun joong pulled him towards inside and immediately pushed him in the room,,,,he planted a soft kiss,,a hungry monster over his food finally took it....saengie,,i love you....he said in between the kiss....

"i love you too,,,saengie response as he response to the kiss too,,he longed for him for a long time already...a long time since he was layed on the stiff bed in the hospital.....

"let's live together,,,hyun joong said,,,live with me,,,i will seek permission to your parents....

"de? are you sure? saengie asked, can't believe and can't give an anser though kyu let him go already but seems it isn't....

"saengie...why? don't you want? hyun joong cup the face of the guy and look at him in the eyes,,,the other looked at the same spot...

"hyun joong....

"you don't want? tell me,,is kyu~~ the problem?

"ani...kyu already let go of me...

 

~flashback~

"saengie.....do you really love that man that much? kyu asked while they were waiting at school front gate....

"he look down but didn't say any reply...

"arrasseo...im letting you go...you know how much i love you,,but seeing you hurting this much,,maybe i should be the one sacrificing...anyway hyun joong came to you first,,,he loves you more than i do...

"kyu...

"don't worry,,,i am relieved that you finally found the lost love you long for years...it hurts at first but i thought of it,,nothing to be hurt to because you are safe with the hand you chose....

"saengie just look at kyu,,,

"kyu smiled seems a smile that comes from his heart....no heart feelings,,i already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter