CHAPTER 33: FINDING THE CUTE GUY

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SAENGIE POV

"he was wandering around the plain white walls,,,am i in heaven already? he thought non sense....he hit his head and mumbled.. how could you think of that stupid head...

"he walk around to find a mark of door,,,the door isn't obvious because it was fainted plainly white as the wall...

"he heard some footsteps,,he furrowed his eyebrows and flatted his ears on the wall,, the footsteps were clearer and clearer,,, until,,,he step back and the door screech opened,,,he waited until the faces were visible infrontof him...

"eyes widened as he saw the man,,the same person he met at the pub...what am i doing here? he able to ask...

"hi...im sorry i haven't introduce myself yet...the man said...

"i don't need your name? what i want to know is,,what am i doing here? and.....saengie cut the man...

"the man chuckled..owh,,i never thought you were like that,,i mean you know how to be fierce with someone whose eyes is on you for years already...

"mwo? saengie got confused....

"i know that you were with hyun joong...and you are kyu's boyfriend...i was surprised that you are a two timer man..hooking the brothers owh i forgot they are not real brother...

"what do you know about me? saengie step back as the man stepping foreword reaching the face of him with the hand...

"don't be scared...i just cant stand it anymore...i know you were hurting already doesn't know who to choose...why don't you just choose me instead....the man chuckled and act shy infront of him...

"mwo? yahhh,,are you crazy...can't you just let me out of here? saengie said in annoyance...

"im sorrymy dear...i can't and since hyun joong owe me one thing and kyu's father owe one thing also,,maybe you are enough for a payment,,,

"yahhh..don't dare to touch me,,stay away,,,!!! saengie yelled while the man keeps nearing...until he reach the table behind himhe fell back on it....

"oops..thanks for that table i should treasure that thing...the man lean closer while saengie keeping his head tilted on the said facing away...

"the man carressed his face....so soft...the man whispered and planted a soft kiss on the cheeks...he closed his eyes an disgust...

"the man stared to him assessing the face closely,,,smelling the scent of the hair...running the hand on the neck....you are ..he whispered...

"saengie tried to pushed him but he can't,,,,tears fell to his cheek,,thinking what will gonna happen next,,,thinking if he will gonna by the man or not...

"oppa!! what are you doing?!!! a girl came with a tray of food....

"the man pulled out,,,you know how to come at the wrong time huh,,,theman said..

"aigoo,,,yahhh,,,oppa,,,you're scaring him....the girl said...

"saengie look at the two...he was unfamiliar to them so he don't have idea why they prisoned him like that aside from the hint that the man gave...that he was stalked by the man for long years...but the girl...he was thinking if he mether before...

"owh,,hi by the way im kystal,,im hyun joong oppa's girlfriend? the young girl laughed under his breath,,,,oppa we need to talk...she said turning to the man...and left after placing the tray on the table....

"the man followed...

"yahhhh....let me out of here...saengie screamed but the door was closed again and locked outside of it...

"i never saw him,,,how come he knows me even in the past? he thought sitting on the floor...and that girl..hyun joong's girlfriend? its not her,,he mumbled remembering the noona that he saw at hyun joong's house before...

.....

.....

.....

"Kyu was driving still the whole day after his conversation to his father...he was thinking a lot of things..about hyun joong and about his boyfriend...all things were mixing on his mind...he really owes hyun joong because ofhis parentsbut he can't give up his boyfriend for the sake of it...

"He then decided to go home...entering the mansion,,he saw his father's bodyguards,that was he knows..around 6man with guns wearing just a plain clothes, ages almost the same as him...he walked pass them,,and reach the living room where hyun joong was in and his friends...

"what are you doing here? kyu looked sharply to hyun joong...

"this is my house remember? hyun joong replied back with sarcasm..

"kyu smirked and chuckled...

"im not here to make arguments or fight with you...i am actualy waiting for you....hyun joong said..

"kyu just look at tha man's eyes...

"now you know what exactly had happen why i am here...i know you hateme since then..i don't have the planto replace your brother.....hyun joong starts to talk calmly...

"if you think i will apologize~~~~

"im not expecting you to apologize..you know nothing kyu,,,you know nothing,,,hyun joong cut him off...

"are you trying to convince me to give up saengie now?

"no...you cared for him,,and i am thankful for that,,,i never thought you will be the way for me to find saengie,,,,,

"kyu chuckled at the phrases...

"i won't force saengie to come with me if he choose you..let's leave the decision to him...i know he loves you too...what is important to me right now is to see him safe...

"hyun joong...i know you are confident that he will choose you that's why you are saying this now...

"ani..i don't have,,there are times that he was talking about you even if he knows i will be hurt,,when he is with me he still thinking of you...but then the decision will be up to him....to see him fine and safe i am willing to handed him to you,,,he was more safe than beside me..i am not safe as what you think,,

"but he was always thinking about you even if he knew you were died long time ago, that's why i am wondering why he stop mentioning you lately,,huh! until i found out he was keeping a relationship with you that he found out you were alive...

"we can't just stand here and argue with this things,,,keeps assuming with his decision to be knowing that he was still missing,,kyu we can work together for the sake of him....

"how?

"i thought of someone...hyun joong said,,,jae and friends look at him...

"kyu waited for the next word...

.....

.....

.....

"saengie was in the bed, he didn't even touch the food on the tray,,,he closed his eyes and fell asleep....

"the next morning hewoke up with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter