CHAPTER 21: DOUBT

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''i love you too...mianhae i can't answer you properly when we were in the mall...kyu is infront of me... hyun joong recieved a message sent by saengie...

''hyun joong ignored it first but he goes back to recheck the content.. i love you too? he mumbled and thought for a while...he sighed...then he laughed when he realized what was the meaning of the message...he smiled ear to ear...

''mwoya? what's with that smile huh? jae notice and raise an eyebrow..

''jae...do you think young saeng will able to give his love to me again like before? way back in the past...? hyun joong asked in low cold voice...

''ahmmm...molla.....jae answered...

''huyng if cutey doesn't love you anymore..do you think he'll accept you again inspite of what you did to him? L interrupted with grin...

''haisst....jae gestured to hit L..

''ayyy wae? L shouted innocently...

''you're right in the first place..i didn't infom him about this..that i knew him at the time we met and i did hurt him...i became so cruel to him because i was afraid that he will just shoo me away now that he has kyu beside him...hyunjoong said....

''but im sure he still loves you..its just that he cant just leave kyu all of a sudden...jae console...

''hyun joong chuckled and drink his beer...

''oppa wasseo!? a young pretty girl went to the boy's table and clung unto hyun joong's arm...

''hyunjoong just ignored him still thinking about saengie's message...

''oppa...let's dance... i want you to stay with me tonight...can you? the young girl whinned...

''i can't...you can go with them if you want... hyun joong unclasped the grip of the girl to his arm and pointed the two...

''oppa! wae? the girl shouted...i don't want any other,,i want you ok...

''mianhae..im not in the mood...she told her....i have to go..jae..i leave first...go home early we have job for tomorrow...hyun joong said turning to the two as if the girl is not there and stood up..drunk his last bottle and walked out...

''oppa!!! the girl shouted calling and whinning...

''haisst just leave him alone...he is inlove..you better make distance from him starting now arrasseo! jae told the girl...

''mwo?...huh...oppa is inlove? to whom? to an innocent girl? the young girl chuckled doubting...

''ani..to cutey...the two laughed...just leave ok..or you want to go with me..jae grabbed the girl on the waist and ...myungsoo on the side was laughing..

''the girl pushed jae,,pabo,,i don't even like you,,she said making a disgust in his face and left...

"as if joongie will be seriouson you,,,you were just to play young lady..

"The girl turned back and raise his hand withhis middle finger...

....

....

....

''oppa!! the girl called when hyun joong was about to get in his car...

''hyun joong looked behind...eo wae...what are you doing here? he asked...

''the girl slap hyun joong...is it true...you have someone? she asked...

''hyun joong look fiercely to the girl while rubbing his face...who told you that? he asked...ahhhh haissst..they already told you?......those bastards

''so its true..oppa i thought...the girl teared...

''wait...to make it clear i don't have any responsibility on you ok...and there is nothing between us,,it isclear that i didn't ask you to be my girl....we just had a one night stand or if its done twice or thrice...it's because you insisted...im not your boyfriend...hyunjoong told the girl.

''mwo??..she wiped her tears..

''don't cry for me..but i have someone ok...ours is just lust...hyunjoong smirked and left the girl broken in pieces....

''yaaahhhh...you'll see ill find that girl and i will ruin you both.....the crazy girl screamed...

''then find that girl if you will find a girl....what a crazy .... hyunjoong mumbled and smirked devilishly as soon as he gets in his car......

...

...

...

SAENGIE POV

''just after he sent a message to hyunjoong..kyu suddenly picked him up at the mall..he cant refuse since they were with kyu's mom...he hang out with kyu at home...

''de yeobeoseyo? he answered his phone...

''eo...eodiya?..the man behind the call asked...

''ahhh ye jungmin ah..i am here at kyu's place...he said while looking at kyu who was beside him at the bed...

''it's jungmin? kyu asked cuddling him...

''ahhh de...he was asking where i am...he thought i gone home already...he force a smile lying to his man.

''ok...bye...mian for disturbing you...the man behind the call said...

''ah ani..it..its ok... he said in low tone...i will just call you when i got home...he added..

''hope you can call me as soon as possible...the man said then the call was hanged...

''does he need something? kyu asked again...

''ah geunyang...he just ask me a favor..he wants to borrow my manga books...he reasoned out...

''ahhh i see...baby...can you stay here for tonight? been a while since you slept here....kyu said tightening his hug...

''eotteokke...i can't, jungmin will come at my house to get the books...

''just tell him to get them tomorrow..please..i missed you already...kyu pleaded to him as he cuddled him tightly...

''saengie looked at the window...arrasseo..he granted...

''i love you...gomawo....kyu smiled and gave him a peck on the back head...

''saengie didn't answered..he just intertwined his hand to kyu's hand...

''it's getting late...he was still with his boyfriend...but his mind is with the other one...he can't make a call since kyu always around him...

''they were at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter