CHAPTER 7: THE KISS

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"jae and myungsoo jaw's drop as they saw cutey at hyun joong's place...it wasn't expected that their friend wont have the biggest trouble looking for the guy he liked...or else this two friends will die immediately looking for cutey if their friend will not meet cutey sooner,,they know their friend..he will not stop until he could get what he wanted...and so cutey is in bad situation knowing their friend has an interest over him...

"hey joongie..jinjja gomapta..jae told his friend...

"De...hyung,,we thought we will gonna prepare our grave soon,,,and thanks to whoever or however cutey was given to you in the nearest possible way and we spare our life,,,myungsoo breathed so deep and relief,,,

"Bastard!!! hyun joong mumbled as he was cleaning his precious gun...

"but,,why he is here? and he is with your brother,,,jae asked curiously..

"he is my brother's boyfriend...what a coincidence...i never thought,,but,,,hyun joong rolled his eyes in a devilish way...

"But you don't care?  we know it hyung,,,you liked cutey that much? you never like a girl seriously,and never in your entire life that you had fallen to someone since the day your dearest bestfriend is gone...myungsoo said...

"don't talk about that...but,,i like him,,,i need him,,,hyun joong said as he played with his gun glaring towards saengie's direction...

"The two just chuckled...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

YOUNGSAENG POV

"They enter the mansion from school...they were walking until a noise catches their attention...it was hyun joong, his boyfriend's brother, the evil of his life and two other guys,,,he didn't wish to come to the mansion again since his nightmare is in that house now,,,but he can't just refuse with his boyfriend as he didn't mention about it...they glance and saw the three while hyun joong was seriously cleaning his gun,,,he looked at him as the man looked towards him and smirked like hell again...

"So what do you want to eat?  kyu asked but he didn't replied,,kyu was talking and talking that he didn't even heard anything...

"Eo? you were saying? he asked for pardon...

"Are you listening or what? i notice you lately you were out of your mind always...not a single day that you did,,you are not listening...are you bothered of something? kyu asked continuously  and felt annoyed..

"Aniya...mianhae...he apologize immediately but didn't gave any explanations..

"are you with me or are you out of this world? don't you want to go here anymore? you were always silent whenever we are here? kyu got mad already as he scolded his boyfriend for being out of this universe..kyu is puzzled tyo how and why he was became too quiet whenever they were at the mansion,,it is not the usual saengie he knew,,saengie is more sweet whenever they are at home..not like this one..

"Im sorry,, im really sorry,,, it won't happen again,,and,,,,,he lowered his head and don't know what to say..

"Aesshhh,,,ok im sorry for scolding you like this,, i was just..it just that maybe something is bothering you that you can't tell to others..do you want to rest now? you can go to my room and i will just tell ajjuma to give you some foods...i just need to research something on the library,,i can't do it tomorrow since we will be sending eomma and appa to their anniversary vacation....kyu said holding saengie's hand..

"awhhhhh!!!,,,jae suddenly reacted purposely for the two to hear...hyun joong just shook his head and turn to his gun back...

"Just don't mind them,,they are just bunch of goons-like..i don't know..those two were the sons of our parent's friends...and they are the same as my brother..they suit to be his friends..i don't know what is u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter