CHAPTER 39: BEHIND EVERYTHING

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"abeoji!!!~~~~~~~ kyu yelled frusttratedly stomping his feet on the floor of the office,,after the explanation he got from his father,,he was amused yet pissed off....at how the plan goes and how his abeoji asked him to get out of this matter...

"he walked off the office with annoyance....sir!!! you're book,,,,the secretary called but he walked like in a marathon ignoring everyone around and all in the hallway...

"how can he do this to me? how he just asked me to not involve in this....am i his son? kyu mumbled non stop until he reach his car....

"yahhhh abeoji~~~~ you know how i love saengie and yet you still doing this? he scream ruffling his hair towards back...

"he burried his face to the steering wheel and calm down himself,,,after few seconds of making his mind in peace,,he drove off and just went home....

.....

.....

.....

"Yahhhh leave those bastards there..just take me!!! joongie yelled when he saw the other men taking his friends...

"Not me joongie.....jae spoke...

"mwo? what are you trying to say? you mean you are one of them? joongie bit his lip and skip a beat of his heart when he saw jae nodded and smirked....

"you really?...is this a plan of uncle? and you betrayed me? jae....tell me you are lying....joongie pushed the two men holding his arm and grab jae's collar..

"im sorry i need to,,i want to leave long joongie...

"sunggyu? joongie look at him with a big question in his face,,,sunggyu just looks down,,,,

"joongie pushed jae that makes him fell on the floor...jae gestured the men and gets back to the car...the two men take joongie in the van.....

"Hyung,,,sunggyu make a worried face....

"wae? jae asked while starting the engine...

"are we doing the right thing?you know hyun joong hyung,, he will kill us....sunggyu said rubbing his palm together...

"jae cup sunggyu's face and told him assuring,,,don't worry,,,,uncle will back up us...and this is much better....

"sunggyu wiggled to his seat and face the window on his side seeing the van going away from them....

.....

.....

.....

"where will you take me!!! he yelled atthe men cornering beside him...

"just wait and see....uncle is waiting for you....one them said...

"those bastards i will kill them....he mumbled clenching his fist.....

"de? yes sir...the man on his right side spoke after picking up a call....joongie grab the phone from the man...hey old man...what are you doing?!!!he shouted...

"easy!!! the old man replied....just get in here,,,behave or else,,,you hear that laugh? it will change to something....the old man threatened....

"don't you ever lay a hand on him....!!! joongie gritted his teeth and threw the phone infront that makes the van screech,,,

"yahhh hyung you wanna die quickly? the young driver hissed....

"de...let's die together.!!!.....he yelled at him...

"all shook their heads,,,,if not for saengie he definitely killed everyone on the van including his friends who betrayed him,,,,

.....

.....

.....

"saengie who was still like a bird walking repeatedly in the same path circling the space of the luxurious room..he was thinking and at the same time worried to the man he was talked to just a while ago...is he in danger?,,he asked,,,i don't feel any...other than that i was scared to that uncle...he pouted and frowned and stop at the glass window again looking down to see any movement but he can't find any,,all he see are the bodyguards surrounding the place and some playing funny to each other....

"are they really bodyguards? they look all young,,,,and they are all doesnt look like goons or what..he mumbled and sighed,,,

"cutey? someone called behind after the screech of the door that was opened...it was L...

"owhhh L.. why are you here?...the guy asked approaching the other...

"well uncle told me to look at you here...he told me you are bored and need someone to talk....L said grinning a smile,,

"yahhh why are we here...and why uncle hurt~~~~you.....

"ahhh,,not really,,,i don't know their plan but for now,,let's just behave and wait....we don't know what will happen if we move our own...L advised...

"am i a bait or what...but why they took me here..this room is so luxurious to be a bait's room...whose room is this?he asked continuously....

"ahhh,,this room was used by joongie whenever he was injured...

"mwo? everytime he was injured?,,i thought injured persons stay at the hospital..this is not even looks like a hospital...

"ani...joongie hates being on hospital,,,we were all surprised when he take you to the hospital...he doesn't want to see people dying or even having hard time because of illness,,,

"waeyo?

"because he always remembers how his parents died infront of him...he always tells us that if he was just in the right age that time he could possibly fought for them so that he will able to take them to the hospital,,,i don't know why he always think like that...as if he can beat a bunch of guys with guns and so on...

"but he kills people.....

"tshhhhh,,,you think those he killed are innocent and good..no..they are disgrace to the country and those people always makes other people suffer..he never accept a job if he doesn't have a proper background to the target,,.L chuckled...

"eo..jinjja? but L,,,,when can i see him?its been a long time since i met him,,i didn't even seen him when i woke up from the hospital....

"aigoo,,,soon ok,,just be patient,,do you think only joongie is waiting?....

"ani..kyu is waiting too,,i know he is worried too about me,,,he will die if he will not see me soon....saengie smiled giggling...

"omo,,,you have time to giggle like that huh...what if we'll die tomorrow,,aigoo...

"yahhhh who wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter