CHAPTER 36: CRYING THE LOVE

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"unconscious as they held him at the hospital and the two were crying nonstop seeing their precious cute guy passed his consciousness with his face and body swollen and pulse have no where to find,,he was beat up for no mercy obviously...

"the cute guy was rushed at the emergency, the two patiently waiting outside the two door room with emergency labeled on top along with it the light that flashes means it was still undergo some operations,,both of them were looking at the time and to the light right after every seconds...

"soon the light turned off and the door swung opened followed by some nurses pushing the bed with the unconscious body of the guy...

"saengie? are you ok? the two asked the passed out guy, 

"sir, im sorry we have to transfer him to his room to properly put the oxygen to him...one of the nurse told the two man...

"rushing over to the doctor who went out last,, they asked,,how is he?

"don't worry he is fine now,,we just don't know until when he will gonna sleep like that,,,we will just wait for that,,but you don't have to worry as long as he regained his pulse,,,observe him always and just inform us when there are problems,,the doctor said to them...

"kyu jong sighed in relief as he tap the other's shoulder...

"hyun joong still fells uneasy seeing the guy still not regained his senses but thankful he has the pulse again,,better than the few hours ago that he was no pulse at all or they can't just find it...afraid that he almost lose the guy again...scared that he might become alone again..

"kyu jong rushed inside the room of the patient laying on the bed,,caressing the face while tears coming down his cheeks....talking to him crying...

"while hyunjoong stopped at the door,,standing like a frozen statue,,,expressionless but tears keeps falling down his cheeks,,,he doesn't want to get near,he doesn't want to see the face of the guy...not because of being ugly but because he felt the madness, hates to the man who did this to his cute guy, feeling of wanting to kill but it can't help but to clenched his fist and hit the wall as he step out of that door...

"someone tap his shoulder,,,he turn to look and found the other, kyu jong,,,is this the time you act like this? the man asked...

"hyun joong gave no response,,,

"kyu jong sat down to the floor flatting his back to the wall,,i know you are hurting seeing him like this,,he uttered in serious tone for the first time in their entire moment alone..

"hyun joong sat beside him burying his face to his knees....

"im hurting too,,my desire to take him away from you makes me feel guilty of what he is now,, he is just like a fish in the market struggling and moving and moving on the round container longing for the water where he will be happy and satisfied to live...

"why all of a sudden~~~~,,,hyun joong utter the words but didn't able to complete..

"you're the one he loves...he keeps struggling on my grip,,trying to escape on my embrace because you are the one he wanted to be with even before he knew you were still alive...kyu jong told his disappointment..disappointed at how he knew that the one he loves the most is loving the other all the time...

"he loves you too,,he never wanted to hurt you,,i told you,,he was always worried whenever he is with me....hyun joong told the other again,,,

"but i don't care now to whom he chooses,,i love him and i will respect everything he wished for as long as i will see him smile again...kyu said forcing a smile...

"what do you mean? hyun joong questioned as he was so confused with the other's word,is he mean to let go of the guy now or he was just saying it because the guy is unconscious,,,

"kyu stood up...go to him,,i know you want to hold him,,..

"but..

"i talked to him already...just go in,,,i will go home first,,,i will comeback tomorrow and change you in looking out... he step and passed a step around tapping the shoulder of the man again gesturing him to go in,,,

"hyun joong step in and went closer to the guy,,he gave him a peck on the cheek and hold the hand caressing them softly...saengie...do you fell good now? he asked as if the other would give him an answer to it...

"wake up soon huh? you have too,,lots of people were worrying about you,,,your parents will come soon so you have to wake up so that they won't get worried much on you,,do you understand...

"don't make me wait for long,,ive waited 10 years before i hold unto you again,,,i know you too waited that long..we haven't talk much,,we have lots of things to do,,,wake up soon...im waiting,,,if you wake up soon i promise we will go back to the ice cream parlor where we met,,been a long time since we went there,,,the last day while im looking for you i went there and the ajjuma asked where is the cute guy that i usually go together,,,see? everyone misses you,,,

"10 years saengie,, 10 years,,,i turned the whole country upside down just to find you,,,and i will still  willing to wait for another 10 years if you don't wake up soon...i know you'll wake up soon right?  because you won't let me wait for another 10 years....and i am the only one waiting now,,there's your parents,,,,,and kyu,,,he is waiting for you too...do you wish to make another person waits for you like i did,,?huh?

.....

.....

.....

"peeking outside the door,,eavesdropping the dramas of the man,,that it was the first time he seen the cold man in his soft hearted state,,,hearing all the promises, all the words from the man,,tears in his eyes kept flowing thinking that his love for the guy is just a half of the man's struggling moment for the love to the same guy...

"he turned around and drove slowly towards home...heading to his room weakly and exhausted, laying on his bed and staring at the ceiling with the elisis of the ceiling fan rounding his whole room and soon his sight blurted into sleep..

"i love you" a tickling whisper he felt on his ear,,he felt it into his nerves and smile as he respond,,"i love you too",,,,

"im sorry" another whisper that makes his smile fade and saw a pitiful face of the guy he loves the most...

"what do you mean? he asked mouthing on his words....but then the guy just turn around and left him...

"wait...what do you mean? i can't get it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter