CHAPTER 16: BIRTHDAY?

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"it's weekend,,,as usual young saeng will stay at kyu's place or wither way kyu will stay at saengie's place but since there is a party,,actually a simple party at kyu's place his parents told the two to stay there..

"Whose party is that? saengie asked while on the couch sitting at his place,,,

"Kyu just rolled his eyes and didn't answered...

"Saengie didn't say anything else instead he got up from the couch and took his shower...

"After just few minutes he's all done...

"Kaja,,,eomma called already pestering me to come immediately,,,kyu said in a grin...

"Arraseo...saengie just answered simply and followed kyu behind....

''They reach the mansion,,lots of people mostly guys,,,or should i say more like goons,,,the highest ranking positions and boss are there...

''What a special party,,,kyu mumbled as they step out of the car...they headed inside....

"wae? whose party is this...saengie asked again...

"man happy birthday,,a loud irritating voice was heard from the entrance...they both looked at the direction...

"Saengie wondered and seems the voice is familiar he traced it and saw the three annoying friends of hyun joong greeting their friends...

"Mwo? it's his birthday? saengie thought and sulk his lower lip...

"Kaja..let's grabsome food to eat just don't mind everyone...kyu said...

"Hyun joong sawthe cute guy,,,he was laughing at his friends but soon changed into a small smile towards saengie...

"Saengie force a smile to him,,,how come i don't know his birthday? he thought again...and bowed to the three who were beside hyun joong already drinking their liquor..

"Is his birthday? saengie asked his boyfriend...

"Indeed,,obviously,,,,kyu answered sarcastically..

"They sitted on one of the table...they ate silently,,,,saengie was still thinking about the birthday matter,,,im sure it's not his birthday today,,his birthday is june..how come he 's celebrating his birthday today? he continuously thought..

"Hey...are you ok? kyu snap his boyfriend from the out of the world mind...

"Ohh,,de,,im,,im,ok...can i go to the comfort room? saengie answered and excuse himself...

"Ok,,just use the bathroom on the second floor there are lots of people downstairs...kyu suggested..

"owhh ok,,,just wait me here...ill be back fast,,,saengie said and stood up...he saw hyun joong busy talking with the elders and friends...he headed upstairs and took the stair cases slowly,,,people are all around,,drunk and some were crazily enjoying i chatting with non sense things and blah blah blah...he sighed...

"he went in the comfort room and closed it,,the noise was lessen as he closed the door...he lean on the sink and look at his own face on the mirror...he closed his eyes for a while and felt an arm wrapping around his waist,,,he jumped and look at the mirror again seeing the man behind him...

...........................

...........................

...........................

HYUN JOONG POV

"it was his celebration on his birthday,,,lots of important visitors are there...their paople and the highest ranking position in the company,,even the big boss is there,,,what to expect,,he was the apple of the eye in the triad,,,,even big boss likes him because of his performance at work...

"His friends came....they greeted him,,,and they absolutely notice the cute guy,,he is the first person they search actually..expecting as usual...they chat for a while and proceeded to the elders table and had some drinks...

"He notice the cute guy looking towards his direction and turn around immediately standing upand headed inside..

"excuse me..he said and stood up after gulping the remaining liquid on his bottle...

"Where are you going...jae asked,,

"Inside...follow me,,,,he commanded...

"Hyung wae? L asked and sunggyu looked to where his hyung was looking,,

"Owhh well let's go...sunggyu said as he notice the cute guy heading inside...let's hunt a cute pet...he laughed excitedly...

"what? jae and myungsoo got confused,,,sunggyu pointed the door...

"Owwhhhh ok,,,the two understood...hyun joong left the table and they followed...

"we'll wait you here man,,,,jae said as they three of them stayed at the stair case with their bottles on their hands..

"Hyun joong looked around and headed to where the cute guy go...he opened the door slowly and saw saengie with closed eyes and no one around..he step in and locked the door quietly,,,he stare for a while and smirked seeing the cute guy with eyes shut..he wrapped his arms around the waist that makes the other party  jumped and open the eyes quickly scared..

"Im  not a ghost..hyun joong whispered to him,...

"What are you doing here....sanegie asked

"Following you,,isn't it obvious? he asked back..

"I mean,,,there are lots of people outside.....saengie worriedly look at the door..

"Outside not in here...i locked the door so it's impossible that someone will get inside without our knowing...

"pabo....you really want a trouble,,,kyu knows that i am here,,what if someone caught you sneak in here too...

"No one...jae were outside they will give me the signal if someone is coming,,or rather they will kick them away just t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter