CHAPTER 37: AWAKE AND WAITING

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hyung,,are you sure you want to go without waiting for him? L anxiously asked the man who was ready to go...

"we're going,,just phone me faster than a tick of the clock when he wakes up...the man commanded ignoring the question that was brought...

"the young man had nothing to do but to sigh and agree,,arrasseo,,,be careful,,be sure to come back before he wakes up..he waved to the man and gestured to jae a hwaiting in his hand...

"its been days but the unconscious guy still in dreamland no move no signs for waking up soon..L walked inside the ward of the guy patiently waiting for the guy to wake up with his phone ready to grab to make a call,,he didn't even break his stare to the sleeping figure,,rubbing his chin that means he was bored...his tummy cried,,he rub and took his phone and dial a number and ordered pizza..he can't go out,,he thought of that because the time if he get out of that room is the time the guy would open his eyes...

"the young man sighed repeatedly, non stop when a knock on the door was heard twice...he went there to look and found the delivery guy with the pizza in his hand,,,he reach it and paid as he sited after on the small couch and munch his pizza..

.....

.....

"one, two, three days, one week had past....L still observing and kyu oftenly visit after school..

"how is he? kyu asked...

"L sighed,,, nothing had change...still he was deeply sleeping,,,

"parents came with the doctor,,nurses check the sleeping guy,,,all were fine...

"doctor,,why our son still not waking up? its been few 2 weeks,,,abeoji asked uneasy,,,worried to their son..

"there are no other signs of danger,,his heartbeat is normal aside from that sometimes it beats like he was nervous or what but all in all it's alright so no need to worry...

"The parents gaped a sight on their son and led the doctor out....

"yahhh heo young saeng...when is your plan on waking up? it has been two weeks huh,,are you that sleepy that you don't want to wake up? kyu confronted the still dozed off guy beside him...

"aigoo,,as if he can answer you,,L mock at the man...

"isshhhhh,,,kyu gestured to hit the young man jokingly...but anyway why hyun joong is not here? he asked...

"he is in busan,,,he has a mission to do,,,aigoo,,,,,L slipped his tongue..and forgot what his hyung told him..he bit his lips and remembered...

 

~flashback~

"hey kim myungsoo...don't you ever tell kyu about this mission,,,,

"what if he ask me?

"just come to some reason,,,

"what if he don't believe me?

"just do what im saying...just make excuses....!!!

"i will try...myungso pursed his cheek...

"don't try it idiot,,do it,,,or else you will meet the devil when i comes back....

"aigoo,,don't threaten me like that,,,,yahhh just bring me with you and leave sunggyu with cutey....L complained like a little kid...

"i klnow kyu will look for me after few days so just tell him i had something urgent to do,,,he will come to the conclusions that i did this mission instead of looking out for saengie...he doesn't know about uncle so im sure he won't understand me...hyun joong said in calm but worried tone...

"arrasseo....

"remember what i told you or you will face death.....hyun joong glared fiercely warning the young man....

~end flashback~

 

"mwo? did i hear it~~~~ ani...he left? kyu in surprise grab the collar of the young man...

"eo,,,,ahhhh,,ehhh,,i mean,,,,,L was nothing to excuse....ahh eotteokke?  he panic in his thought and looked away stayed on the grip of the man...

"he has the time to do that inspite of saengie's situation?

"ani...because...he need to,,,he can't refuse....L said in a stuttered tone..

"he need to?

"he will be in danger if he wont do this mission,,and he was thinking of cutey....

"why don't he just drop that job,,,can he resign to it?

"he tried,,he was trying,,but i think it's impossible,,uncle is not that easy to talk to....

"kyu unhold the young man and exited the room....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"the next day while L fell asleep,,being so attentive always he makes his self tired,,someone was tapping his shoulder....

"eoooo~~~~~ L groan in sleepy tone....

"wake up....the voice talked softly...

"a little bit more ok...just look at cutey first im still sleepy...he muttered in low sleepy tone...

"can i have this burger? the voice talked softly...

"just eat it...i will just buy another when cutey wakes up...L continuously talk in his sleepy state..

"the voice stopped in talking so he continue his sleep...

"ahhh!!! mwoya?!!!! sir~~~ a voice of a girl screamed...he jumped from the couch and check out what happen...he saw the nurse on the door jaw dropped...

"yaahhhh what happen? L asked...

"The nurse pointed to the other side....

"He looked at the point and was surprised....

"what happen why i hear screams from outside? kyu asked who was just arrive at the ward...

"L and the nurse didn't response but still staring at one corner...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"a long sleep was over...saengie who was in deep sleep for few weeks opened his eyes...blurred...he squeeze them shut and open repeatedly....he roam around the room with his eyes and saw someone sleeping on the couch...

"mwoya? where am i? why my back is aching like this? he twitch and moved...what is this? he asked murmuring assessing the dextrose and the tubes that was pinned on his hand...he removed them and rub his tummy...crying out nonstop...he stood up weakly,,,

"what happen to me why i am so hungry like this? seems they didn't fed me for years...he keeps mumbling and thinking why he was on the hospital but he can't remember what happen,,,,

"he went to the young man who was sleeping pulling his self from the bed,,it was already banking deep,,seems he was there for ages...he tap the young man's shoulder but no response...he shook him but he just complain,,he tried to talk and good thing the young man was responding like he was just sleep talking..

"he grab the burger,,,"can i have this burger? he asked in soft tone...

"just eat it...i will just buy another when cutey wakes up...L continuously talk in his sleepy state..

"eo...so this is mine then? he smiled and sitted at the other couch,,he bite and munch the burger hungrily,,until a nurse came and screamed until the young man jumped from his sleep..he continue to eat while the other were staring at him...

"kyu came in and asked what happen buthe got no response,,he looked to were and why the two's jaw dropped in surprise...

"eooo!!! saengie? you're awake? kyu excitedly went closer to the guy..

"eo!!! i felt hungry so i went up...kyu..why i am here? he asked while munching the burger in his mouth...

"eo...you don't remember? kyu questioned him wondering and worried at the same time...don't tell me you got amnesia? kyu asked widening his eyes..

"the guy stopped nad think and look at the man....

"kyu panic and commanded the two...yahhh call the doctor...

"aigoo..im not...i remember of course..the last thing i remember was that i am at a guy's house and i was locked at a white walled room that can't see the door....

"ahhh eo..it was yoochun...just forget him,,he was sent to mental hospital....kyu replied while wiping the excess sauce on the guy's lips....

"im still hungry,,,can you buy me food? saengie childishly asked.....

"aigoo slowly ok...i will inform auntie that you woke up already and tell them to get you some foods...

"ahhh de,,,i miss eomma and abeoji,,seems i went too far for years...and my back was aching...

"do you feel alright? you should have laid at your bed and~~~ kyu sighed....why did you remove the oxygen and the dextrose...?

"im fine,,i want to eat,,i saw L was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter