CHAPTER 25: BETRAYAL

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days comes by in their lives...days flows softly yet intense cant be avoided...saengie who keeps his relationship to hyun joong from his boyfriend continues while the other guy keeps spying his beloved boyfriend and the other who keeps thinking what if his brother knows really about his relationship to saengie, his brother's boyfriend..,no clue, no move from kyu but it was obvious,obviously doubting that saengie is betraying...

One cold winter hyun joong who was having a bonding with his friends at the usual club the young girl came again approaching the man...

"Oppa...how are you,,he greeted happily,,,,

"annoyingly,,the man looked away with his face so irritated..he didn't even bother to look at the girl again after he had glance unto her..

"Oppa,,,haven't seen you for long,,how are you? she asked raising an eyebrow..

"just fine..still alive,,,hyun joong answered with a scowl before gulping his drink..

"you still mad at me? the girl pitiably asked..her face making an aegyo..

"why would i,,that was long time ago,,i already forgot about it....the man coldly repliedbut can't deny and hide that he doesn't want to talk to the poor girl...

"i see,, gomawo..thanking the man,,the girl comes to an idea...owhh oppa by the way,,,i already met your beloved...she said that seems really true...

"the man glared fiercely to the girl, making a what-did-you-say-look...

"the girl laughed,,, chuckling sarcastically, she then said, im just joking,,,

"the man rolled his eyes away...the girl glared sharply....anyway...i have to go,,i know i am not the one you wanted to be with...with her last words she stood up and left without waiting for the man to talk...

"what the hell,,,the man mumbled under his breath..

"the man went out upon answering his phone when he felt it vibrating on his pocket and exited the place to make a better conversation to the one on the other line...

"yeobeoseyo?

"oediya? why is it so noisy in there?

.....

.....

.....

SAENGIE POV

"he was rolling at his bedroom..it was winter and he was lazy to go out this weekend...nothing to do,,his boyfriend is busy with his study,,he started to learn the company's business actually...

"he rummage the whole room with his boredom,,,taking notes and writes some poems, but never had a finish one... taking his sketch book and draw but no idea coming out of his imaginations,,he grab his camera and exited his bedroom, taking his walk to the garden and take some random shots to every corner of their flowery garden..

"after having some snap shots he sitted on the bench that was located in the back area of their garden..he took out his phone and dialled someone's number..

"yeobeoseyo?? the man answered behind...

"oediya? why it is so noisy in there? he asked...

"ahhh we're at the club..im with jae and others...

"i see...he pouted like he was showing to the other that he was disappointed for meeting his friends instead of spending time to him...

"wae?

"nothing...he answered frowning..

"are you alone? the man asked..

"ahmm,,,ye,,,,

"want to come here?

"im lazy to drive,,,

"want me to go fetch you there?

"ahmmmm, the line became silent....

"still there? im asking if you want me to get you at your place...

"i missed you....he suddenly said...

"the man behind chuckled...hearing the cute guy's words makes him giggle a little bit...

"hyun joong....the cute guy called with a childish like tone,,just like a kid whinning for something...

"arrasseo wait for me there...the man told him...

"jamkan...ahhhhm i can't go out,,eomma and appa are here they just came home yesterday...he end up refusing..

"but i want to see you too,, been a week since we last met..i want to hold you,,,can't i go there?..the man said that seems longing to the guy for a decade..

"but...eotteokke,if you come here they might see you...

"i'm going there,,trustme,they wont see me....the man confidently said and hung the phone..

....

....

....

HYUN JOONG PlOV

"after hanging the phone,,deciding to just leave his friends without informing them he walked racing pass through the people just to reach his car..while on the way to the parking lot a hoody man bumped unto the shoulder..

"ohhh crap, have you not see the other way or are you blind not noticing that you are walking in a wrong lane!!he irritably confronted the hoody man...

"mianhae but,,,you must be careful too...the hoody man spoke,,,

"mwo.........haisssttt,,ahhh whatever im in a hurry just forget it,,,he said and left annoyed but excited to see his beloved one...

"he drove,,finally reaching his car...he turned and left the parking space that was occupied by his car a while ago and headed to the cute guy's house...

"in  just couple of minutes and less than an hour that was supposedly more than an hour travel he parked his car just few steps from the house,,,to thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter