CHAPTER 24: SUSPICIOUS

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''saengie and kyu were in their school with their friends jungmin and hyungjun...sitting on the benches, they were chit chatting with so much things and about the school year that was nearly ended...so much events in their life had happened in the past since saengie met this guy in the middle of trouble and met him again in korea, with coincidence or it was the fate for them to meet again...so much unexpected things pass through their days....revealing the truth to saengie that hyunjoong is his long lost bestfriend and love makes his heart doubtful if he really loves kyu...the love that was given to the previous and temporarily faded is now getting back...

''loving the guy whole heartedly, kyu attach to him that much and never in hid entire life since he met this guy that this will interfere in their relationship,,never in his entire imagination that a dead love would travel across to let it back,,, he will never give this guy up..that was his promise to himself,,,,he will never give pain to this guy ever, and that what he planted to his mind since he met his boyfriend,,,but in contradiction, he was the one suffering and the one in pain..seems the promise that he made will be vanish as soon as the guy made his decision on their relationship..he loves him and he will never give up for the sake of his love..he will do everything to make this guy's love be back to him...

''im sorry baby...is what kyu always drumming to his thought apologizing to his boyfriend that he can't able to let go if time comes to the end....but i can't let you go that easily...

''while their friends were arguing into something, the couple were just being silent...

''baby...saengie suddenly broke the silence...

''hmmm?....kyu answered with his eyes close lying down to the bench with his head on his boyfriend's lap playing the hands of the guy..seems waiting for the next word that would be say..he wished that moment that it is not about breaking up....

''ahmmm..nothing....saengie said as if he can't say the word he wants to say..he caress the man's hair and look at the face carefully...trailing the forehead down to the nose and ended to the lips and cup the face  with softness...

''say it...anything you want to say? trying to be brave and keeping to the guy that he was nervous to the answer..he just encourage him to say anything but still praying to the Almighty and wish it was not about separation...he took the hand that was cup on his face and squeeze it lightly...

''forget it...i was just...ahmmm i just missed you...saengie said in a bit sad tone...obviously telling a lie..

''you miss me?..nervous kyu able to let a curve on his lips making a smile of satisfaction but in his mind..it is not that his boyfriend wants to say...is that all you want to say? he questioned him like he was waiting for another answer...

''ahmmm yeah...i mean...and i'm sorry...saengie said into a shaky voice..

''why you were sorry..did you do something that you make sorry for me? kyu pulled up sitting and facing the guy who was now head bowed looking down to his lap....

''kyu mianhae..jeongmal mianhae...saengie suddenly tear up..unexpectedly he doesn't want to but tears just fallen like that...

''the friends who were arguing had stopped and saw the two in serious matter....they stood up slowly from their place...i think..we should go first...jungmin spoke and look at hyungjun...kyu just look at them and they left the place leaving them....

''yahhhh!!! heo young saeng!!!! what is this?...will you plesse stop crying for goodness sake..!!!  i didn't do something to you....kyu yelled at his boyfriend for the first time....

''yelled by his boyfriend...saengie is what he was expecting yet it was a surprise for him since he haven't got yelled from him before and never kyu did it to him.....he froze and tears keep flowing on his cheeks..he lowered his head making the other felt guilty...

''yelling is not his intention but the way his boyfriend feels sorry for him..he can't deny that he got so annoyed and he felt pity to his self again...though no words was said for him to be hurt yet he felt it because he knew what was that sorry for...

''the other stopped from crying but then still frozen..shaking like a startled kid..he don't expect that he was yelled like that..he saw the anger on his boyfriend's face...he avoid to look at him..lowering his head is a help but doesn't know what to say next seeing the reaction of the other is not really good.....

''on the other hand..kyu saw his boyfriend shaking..he still felt guilty as he never seen him shaking like that....he pulled him slowly and pressed him into a tight hug saying the words in guilt...mianhae,,i didn't mean to yell at you...im sorry...im sorry, forgive me...just ignore me...i love you. baby...i just don't want to see you crying like this..you know it...im sorry...he repeatedy apologize...a reversible situation again..saengie who was sorry for him, now he is the one feeling sorry for his boyfriend...

"ah..ani...saengie can't say words...

"just stop saying anything,,please,,,,stop it for now,,,not now,,,i love you,,,,,kyu said showing a nervousness now of what saengie would say...

"kyu,,,,

"baby..you are not breaking me up right? kyu asked,,,it seems like an idiot question but he let to ask it...

"saengie didn't replied...he kept silent for seconds...kyu pulled out the hug and look at him on face..baby? kyu waits for an answer...

"saengie shook his head, kyu smiled and hugged him again carressing the back head and planted a soft kiss on the forehead....

.....

.....

.....

"it's a nice and warm day,,saengie hang out at kyu's place,,they were at the living room watching TV,, kyu is busy focusing to the show..while saengie was playing with his phone,,nothing much to do anyway,, it's weekend and they don't have plan for today it's just that kyu suddenly asked his boyfriend to hang out with him at home...

"Kyu..want to come with us? saengie should come too anyway,,,eomma came to them and asked..

"waeyo? kyu asked back looking at his mother in question...

"your father wants to eat outside,,,been a long time since we ate out....eomma said sighing..

"ahhhh is that so? ok..kyu agreed immediately,,,,

"eo...joongie,,,son,,you came,,,,eomma notice the man entering the entrance...

"disappointed kyu  and saengie who was beside him look at the man....

"de eomma,,, good evening....hyun joong greeted upon nearing to their mom passing through the couple, he glared at saengie who gave a slight smile...

"kyu observed the two obviously,,,he intentionally run his hand on saengie's arm and slide it down interlocking to his finger, she held his boyfriend out of the living room and proceed to the  car they will use..

"hyun joong on the other hand just smirked and closed his eyes for a bit,,,he felt jealous he admit it but he can't just go to his cute guy to kiss him and embrace him and say he misses him so much...

"saengie just look at his boyfriend..it is a bit childish act but he can't reject the hand who was holding his..

"abeoji was driving,, eomma on the passenger seat while three of them at the back seat saengie sitted in the middle cuddled by his boyfriend,,hyun joong was looking outside the car but the figure of the two mirrored on the window...he tried to focus on the road but the reflection is more visible since it was already dark outside..he closed his eyes making them rest to the not so good view he was seeing since he entered the mansion...

​"the family reach the restaurant..they sitted and ordered,,,the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter