CHAPTER 13: I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"finally saengie and friends went home,,,he was thinking how would his life be when he step put in seoul again,,,thinking that he might meet the cold man again, its possible anyway a hundred percent sure he will meet him...,,the cold man already in seoul the day before their flight so expectedly,,,he will see him at kyu's place...he doesn't want to meet him again but in his heart and it tells him he want too...

 

~flashback~

"it was the day of hyun joong and his naughty silly friends to go back in seoul,,,

"hyun joong was in his room waiting if saengie would come as he promised to come before he leave...hours past no saengie came,,,they decided to go where their flight is in an hour...

"They passes by the hallway,,he saw saengie with his friends,,,he fiercely look at him passing by him with his friends,,,saengie looked at him too but he can excuse himself as he was with his friends,,,

"sunggyu and L was about to approach saengie when they notice hyun joong just look sharply to cutey and passes by as if he didn't saw saengie...so they waved slightly to saengie and turn to hyun joong who was walking so fast...

"Saengie force a smile...

"Those are your friends right? jungmin spotted them and asked...

"hey saengie,,,you look serious,,,,hyungjun snap him out...

"Eo! wae? you are saying? he asked cluelessly and didn't heard anyway...

"never mind,,,jungmin rolled eyes to him...

"Guys,,can i excuse myself,,i just need to go to the bathroom...saengie finally had the reason...

"Just go on,,,the two gestured to shoo him..

"Saengie stood up and went to the direction towards the bathroom but made a u-turn when his friends are busy with fixing their and finishing their research...

"he run  hoping to catch the fierce man...he reach the hallway exit and didn't saw any....what are you doing saengie? you supposedly not looking for him? he mumbled and knock his head...

"Someones shaddows block him from the rays of the sun,,,he lift his head and turn to his right side...he saw a smirking fierce looking man...

"you are looking for me? the man asked confidently...

"saengie just moved his eyes side by side...

"The man dragged him on the side area of the hotel,,,,he pinned him on the wall that makes the cute guy gasp,,he didn't move staring to the man,,,he used to this situation anyway...

"The fierce man lean his face closer and tried to kiss the cute guy but the cute guy avoided it and looked away..he followed him with his face raising his eyebrows in dismay giving a what=the-hell-is-the-problem-again look..he grasp on the cute guy's face and turn to face him...what the hell is this again? he spitted out with an annoyed face..

"i just,,,saengie felt startled again when he saw the fierce man's death eyes...

"Im leaving is this what you want to have to pack me all the way to seoul?

"the cute guy lowered his head...

"the fierce man bent down and grab the cute guy's lips with his...

"The cute guy closed his eyes discomforting itself with the sudden kiss,,well he was expecting it but they are in public,,oh my,,hyunjoong please stop it,,he scream in his mind..,the man still kissing him harsh..he forcefully opened the cute guy's lips to enter...the cute guy can't resist and avoid as this man deepened and hardened the kiss...

"The cute guy hold his breath,,,the fierce man finally pulled out his lips and wiped the cute guy's lips with his thumb and so his too...he smirked again devilishly,,see you in seoul he said and gave a last peck and left him stunned and pinned in the same spot...

~end flashback~

 

 

"kyu fetch him at the airport as the other friends took their own car...they straightly went to saengie's home,,,,sengie was all alone at home with the maids since his parents toured for the business out of the country,,they hopped in the bed after feeling the hot weather outside and soothed the cold aircon inside...baby come here...kyu gestured tapping his side, he was laying on saengie's bed while saengie washed his tiredness...

"aren't you hungry? saengie asked...

"not yet,,kyu answered,,,but im hungry over you,, he joked...

"tskkk,,saengie chuckled over his boyfriend's ert mind..'

"palli,,come over here,,i missed you,,don't you missed me? kyu said childishly giving a pitiful face...

"saengie crawled on the bed just to grant his boyfriend's request....he put his head on kyu's arm and arm wrapped around the waist...

"why my angel look so gloomy today? kyu asked brushing off his angel's soft hair..

"saengie shook his head and lift his face inching to his boyfriend...baby..,he mentioned and stare right on the eyes..

"Why? you miss me that much? kyu asked cluelessly

"saengie nodded,,,he kissed his boyfriend and went on his top...

"Owhhh wait? kyu stopped him,,,noticing a strange aura to his angel...

"Wae? don't you want? saengie asked look puzzled why his boyfriend is rejecting now,,he supposedly responding hungrily as he was doing everytime saengie make the move...

"nothing,,kyu answered shaking his head...aren't you tired? he asked,,i was just worried that you are exhausted with the flight,,we can do it next time,,,he added..

"i want it now...saengie insisted in soft tone that makes kyu stare at him...

"are you sure? kyu asked again,,is there something wrong? kyu asked...saengie back out and layed back beside him making a facepalm to himself,,if you don't want then fine....he said annoyingly...

"baby,,i was just worried,,ok then,,,if that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter