CHAPTER 35: THE RESCUE

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*few days later....

"de yeobeoseyo? hyun joong answered his phone in the middle of their conversation with kyu and his friends...

"Hyun joong,,,kim hyun joong,,,,the caller talk in sarcasm...

"what do you want? who the hell are you? joongie asked even though he hasa clue of who it was..

"oh come on boy,,don'tmake me insane pretending you don't know this voice....the caller chuckled with grin...

"of course i know you,,yoochun, where the hell are you...im warning you,, i know you have saengie with you..hyun joong replied trying to be calm...

"ohhh my boy,,behave,,,,you are really so smart..how did you know he was with me..? the caller sighed and make a sound of kiss...

"the hell are you doing?!!! don't you ever touch him or else i will kill you,,,you damn ing retard... hyun joong yelled in anger...

"what's happening? what the hell is he doing to saengie? kyu spoke and snatch the phone from joongie...

"where is saengie? kyu asked annoyed to the caller...

"owhhhh is this kyu jong? oh my goodness,,,helping each other to find your precious one,,but im sorry he will be mine now...

"mwo?!!!!!kyu yelled...

"trace back the call....hyun joong commanded quietly to myungsoo...myungsoo saluted as he was understood...

......

......

......

YOOCHUN PLACE

"calm down,,,,yoochun told them...

"you will pay back if you touch him idiot,,you don't know who you bump to...kyu continuously yelled in anger...

"ok,,want to talk to your precious pretty boy? he asked while carressing saengie's face,,,the cute guy shoved the hand...

"oh my dear..don't just do that...it pisses me off...yoochun gritted and grab the cute guy's waist and gave the phone to him eavesdropping on the back...

"its me...saengie startled as he talked....

"saengie? kyu called in worried...are you alright..did he hurt you? he asked...

"no i..i am fine...don't worry...saengi lied...

"did he touch you? kyu asked again..

"ah ani...he is not...i won't allow it....saengie silently tear up while talking and the man behind him trailing kisses to his neck...

"saengie? its me...

"hyun joong ah...

"are you ok? hyun joong asked

"hyun joong ah,,,please.....saengie finally burst into cry and pushed the man..

"yahhh!!!!!!! Yoochun yelled and grab his hair....

"yahhh yoochun don't lay any finger on him!!!!! i will cut them all if i found you if you do.. hyun joong yelled out from the call...

"saengie,,stay still we are coming,,kyu spoke and hung the phone....

"hyun joong ah....kyu,,,,,saengie thought,,,screaming in mind...

"Yoochun pushed the cute guy on bed and slap him once...you think they will get you from me..that's impossible young saeng,,you are mine now,,mine!!! take this to your mind,,i won 't give you to those bastards..

"they are not bastards,,you are the one,, a retarded bastard who needs care of a mental hospital....

"yoochun slap him once again that makes the lips cracked and bleed....i won't coming back to that place...he said and left the room angry and shaking like a crazy one...

.....

.....

.....

"L you tracked the location? hyun joong asked immediately as soon as the call was hanged.

"yes i got it....L answered...

"we have to go now...saengie is not safe to that crazy...he was once admitted to mental according to his sister...

"sister? he has sister? hyun joong asked in confuse....i never heard he has sister....

"he has...and that was krystal..your ex....kyu told in grin...

"my goodness she is not my ex...hyun joong strike back with grin too....

"whatever....

"but wait how did you know krystal? joongie asked puzzled...

"she came to me,,it happened,,she told me about your lover,,and i never imagine it was saengie,,,anyway..  she contacted me the other day she told everything to me and,,,,kyu started to reveal the information he got while they were on their way to the location that traced by L....

 

~flashback~

*few days ago*

"kyu jong ssi....a girl called behind him...he turn around and stop though he was in a rush exiting the company of his father...

"krystal ssi....

"can we talk?

"im sorry i can't,, im in a rush...

"i know,,,your boyfriend is missing right? the girl said..

"how did you know that? kyu gave a puzzled face...

"that...that's why i,,i need to talk to you..

"mwo? what do you mean....

"can we have a cup of coffee first?

"kyu didn't came to an answer instead he looked at his watch and face palm himself....

"it's about your boyfriend's kidnapper...

"de? i don't have time to play krystal...

"im not fooling around....

"in the end kyu followed krystal at thenearest coffee shop...

"i have a favor to ask...im not doing this for your own sake,,,im doing this for my brother...

"brother? kyu can't get the clue yet...

"my brother is yoochun.....he,,,he,,,,

"yoochun,,,wait,,yoochun kidnapped saengie..how come..wait you mean your brother is the culprit here?i mean...

"krystal nodded....

"yahhhhh!! kyu stood up and grab the girl's arm,,,where is your brother,,where he take saengie....

"i can't tell you that...but please if you found him don't hurt him...

"you don't have the plan to tell me where he is and so what is the sense of telling me this?

"don't hurt him..i will talk to him to free saengie...at first it was ok to me since i thought he was just making a revenge for my father'sdeath but now....

"now what? what!!!!

"he told me,,he liked saengie ssi since he met him in australia wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter