CHAPTER 8: CONFUSE

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''its the end of the week....the two brothers went to the airport to fetch their parents as requested by the parents themselves....of course kyu drag his boyfriend along as he doesnt want to spend the whole time alone with his fake brother....

"hyunjoong drove the car picking up saengie first....they stopped infront of saengie's house...hey here...kyu went out and call him.

''saengie wore the cutest smile ever..he always do it everytime he meet his boyfriend...

"Kyu gave him a soft kiss and wiped the lips of his boyfriend after,,hyun joong just chuckled who was inside the car waiting for the two..

''get in...kyu said and smiled...

''saengie gets in the car first...he immediately saw hyunjoong on the driver's seat as expected...he gave a short glimpse to him as the man just stare at him...it seems he wants to eat the cute guy...the man smirked and drove as soon as kyu closed the door....

''did auntie knows where are we going...? kyu asked as he cuddled saengie with his arms...

''de...they know..you told them right....? aigoo...saengie grinned...

''so that they will know....and guess what they told me...they said.."let saengie stay with you for tonight....kyu copied what saengie eomma said...

''mwo? yahhh.... they didn't told me that....saengie exclaimed but with giggle...

''the man infront driving the car keeps giving a sharp glare to the two..he turn to right in a fastest way that makes the two fall on the space beside saengie...

''what the heck!...hey can you drive carefully..if i just knew earlier that you have the plan to have suicide i should have use my own car....kyu annoyingly said but the man didn't even bother to listen...he just make a glance to saengie and lightened his driving way when he saw saengie examining his elbow....

''look what you've done...kyu showed saengie's elbow angrily who got a small bruise on it...

''keumanhae....better to stop it baby....saengie stopped his boyfriend from scolding...

''no!..haissshhh what the....arrasseo!! kyu rolled his eyes when he saw his boyfriend was serious in stopping him...

''this is not a worst one anyway...and there are lots of cars we can't avoid any incident like this....saengie told in understanding but the truth,,he doesn't want the two to make the conversation long and it seems to becoming an intense situation.....

''all got silent..saengie and hyunjoong looked at each other on the mirror..hyun joong smirked and chuckled...

''they arrived at the airport with the silent mode...hyunjoong parked the car and get outside to breath some air..it was too awkward inside..he could feel jealousy over the two maybe that is why he left the two inside...

...

...

''baby are you mad? saengie asked leaning unto the lap of his boyfriend nearing his face to him...

''no im not i was just got pissed off with that bastard...kyu grinned....

''just ignore him..he will just ruin your whole day...saengie said calming his boyfriend...

''everyday, all day he always ruin it...even when i just glance at his face..what the heck..he really is a jerk who can't find happiness on his life aside from his gun...

''baby..what's with that attitude huh...i said just ignore him...he can't be a help on your life...for goodness sake kyu,,,, don't add up with my~~~...he sighed and didn't continue,,,,ahhh drop it..forget it....saengie scolded his boyfriend and looked away with a mad face...

''hey are you mad?...a while ago i am the one whose angry but why now you are mad at me..? ok i surrender just don't give me that kind of face...kyu wrapped his arm around his boyfriend's waist....

''saengie kept silent...kyu tickled him...

''hey stop it...im not in the mood ok....saengie keeps looking away..

''no until you give me the cutest smile of yours...kyu insisted and gave him a peck...

''yaahhh i am mad...is that a bribe??? saengie made a curve on his lips avoiding to smile...

''yaahhh dont control your smile its not good...you look so ugly....kyu joked poking the cheek...

''arrasseo..i give up..you really know how to bribe me huh....saengie chuckled rolling the eyes...he glance outside seeing hyun joong who was talking to a kid,,smiling,,first time he saw him smile like that,,it freshened the face,,he looks cute with his smile and even his big eyes seems to be smiling...

"they opened their door feeling the cold wind on their skin....ahhh what a nice weather,,,,kyu talked....

"Baby...what if someone steal me from you? what will you do? sae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter