CHAPTER 8: WE WERE TOGETHER?

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's monday,,the sweet couple immediately looked for each other as soon as they arrived at school,,,to think of it it was just a day since they met and spend a night together and they also sent kyu jong's parents at the airport for a vacation,,,

"saengie yah!!!! kyu called out few steps away,,,

"saengie looke behind and wore the cutest smile as he saw his boyfriend...he gave a peck to his boyfriend as soon as they get closer...

"Miss me? kyu asked...

"Of course i do...saengie whispered...

"Kaja,we're late...i'll walked you to your room,,kyu said as he held saengie's hand...

"ok...saengie smiled brightly...

"They both walked hand in hand ignoring people around them,,,kyu dropped him at his first subject,,,,they both attend in different building..they have different course anyway....They met at lunch to eat and proceed to afternoon class after...

"The whole day at school passed by...

....

....

SAENGIE POV

"Eo!!! he smiled as he felt his phone vibrating on his pocket....he was expecting kyu actually but with his disappointment he frowned as he answered it,,,

"Ye? yeobeoseyo? who was tthis please? he asked...

"It's me....the one behind the call answered...

"Mwo? he widened his small eyes and immediately hang the phone...who was that? he asked himself,,,the voice so familiar...he mumbled...

"The phone rang again....eotteokke? how did he,,,,? he bit his lower lip frowning...he closed his eyes and answered...ye,,,he simply answered..

"Hey,,,why did you hang the phone? the man behind it asked..

"Ahhh i...i was surprised and,,,,,but yahhh how did you know my number? how the hell did you get my number..he emphasized asking...

"You still don't know me,?,i told you i can get whatever i want...remember when i hid myself at the closet? and both of you left the room..and my dear brother with his carelessness left his phone on his bed,, i found your number there easy to find out,,,

"Yahhhh,,,haisstttt,,,,do you really want to make my life so miserable,,and because of you i felt like i am cheating my boyfriend,,for goodness sake can you please leave me alone....

"Meet me,,,im infront of your school...i need something from you...hyun joong said seriously ignoring the grievances of the cute guy...

"Mwo? he chuckled asking...

"You heard me right? or do you want me to get you inside your school so that your dearest boyfriend will know that there is something between us? hyun joong threatened him...

"Mwo? yaaahhh there's nothing between us,,you were harrassing me,,molesting me, me,,,,,he hissed over the phone...

",, it wasn't anymore because you response into it...so,,do you want me to loose my patience? you better go out now.. im waiting..!!!! if you won't come out in 5 minutes expect me to get inside....hyun joong yelled threatening him once again and hang the phone immediately,,,

"Yahhh,,aesshhh what the hell what will i do? he seems too serious... he panic as he doesn't know what to do,,4 minutes,,3 minutes..he walked while dialling his phone...kyu is not answering,,he repeated several times.,,,but the phone just keep ringing maybe they are still in class having their presentations...he key in a message informing his boyfriend..

     TO: BABY

            bay i need to go,,there's urgent at home,,,just call you later,,take care,,i love you...

=========================================================================

"saengie rushed on the gate,, he saw hyun joong stepping out of his car....he run towards him...where are you going? he asked..

"Hyun joong smirked... picking you up..i thought you won't come...he said his lips...

"Saengie rolled his eyes and make a disgusted face...

"hyun joong gestured him to get in the car.....saengie looked around ensuring no one would see him getting in his boyfriend's brother's car...

"Hyun joong pulled saengie's neck closer to him and gave a kiss...

"Hmfff,,wait hyun,,,hyun joong,,,,he keeps pulling and refusing...but hyun joong keeps on kissing him...

"He...hey....hyun joong wait!!!! saengie shouted as he wiped off his lips...

"why? is there a problem? hyun joong widened his eyes as he gets mad...

"There are people outside,,,,and can you get your car out of this place,,my boyfriend will see it...saengie complained..

"Hyun joong drove away...he stopped infront of a house,,not too big but not too small...then can i kissed you here? no one around here...and my car is tinted....don't you dare refuse and i will tell your boyfriend we are together...

"Mwo? yahh we are not together..you just force me to go with you...you are not my boyfriend remember it...

"Whatever...hyun joong looked at him fiercely and lean unto him planting a kiss....

"Hyu~~~hyun joong~~~ saengie called in low tone...do you really need to do this here,,,

"Hmm? hyun joong simple answer as he was making his way to him...

"Hyu~~~ hyun joong where are we now? to whom is this house? saengie asked closing his eyes.....he felt like he was turning on,,,

"It's mine..it's my house,,,only me and my mom knows it...ahh and my friends....abeoji and kyu doesn't know,,,hyun joong asnwered between the kiss..

"if this is your house....wh~~~why you have to me here? saengie asked..

"Hyun joong stopped and stare at saengie....because i missed you,,i don't know why but i missed you...from now on do whatever i commanded you since you are not willing to obey me...i have to force you,,,just obey me and nothing will happen but if you refused on me,,,i will kill your dearest boyfriend...i think you are smart enough to understand me...

"don't touch my boyfriend,,you are just threatening me right...kyu is your brother...you won't able to kill him,,,

"Ani..he is not,,we are not real brothers,, we never acknowledge each other as brothers..don't try to,,if you still want your boyfriend be alive longer...

"you are evil,,you are bad,,you never know what life means,, what happiness means,,,you will never be happy to anyone or even with me...saengie grinned...kurae,,i will do whatever you wanted but you will not be happy with me...

"Im used to it,,i never been happy since my parents died infrontof me,,how could i be happy knowing the one who killed my parents is just living in one roof with me....hyun joong seriously told him with crystals forming on his side eyes...

"Mwo? what are you talking about...saengie asked...

"I have my bestfriend and accidentally lost communication to him,,a precious one for me,,,but i never saw any shaddow of my bestfriend...now tell me,,i don't have the reason to be happy,,to smile,,all the special persons for me were gone,,but now i found you,,,hyun joong stopped as he went back to his seat facing the wheel....

"I can't understand...saengie faced the front road...

"Hyun joong gets out of the car and opened the gate...he drove inside..,,he glared at the cute guy before stepping out the car...

"Saengie just followed...

"Hey,,joongie...his two friends approach..

"You're here?  did you prepare what i said? hyun joong asked the two..

"Of course,,beer, foods,,,i ordered lots of pizza...myungsoo said....

"Mwo? only pizza? yaahhh....you know i can't eat a lot of pizza...you pizza addict....hyun joong exclaimed...

"Of course i bought beef,, we will grill it later... myungsoo added..

"Hey joongie,,i thought you have your job today why you brought cutey here...jae asked in low volume..

"whatever,,,can't i bring him here,,,? he knows my job already...isn't he? hyun joong answered,,he grabbed cutey's hand and held him inside the living room...

"Hey hyung...sungyu hyung is coming...myungsoo told...

"Arrasseo..call him,,he'll be coming with me later...jae,,can you get my bestfriends upstairs....hyun joong asked,,

"yes sir...jae obeyed immediately...

"Tskkkk hyun joong chuckled...

"whe~~~where you going? saengie spoke asking as he felt stuttering,,,

"Hyun joong glared towards him...

"I...I am just asking,,,i,,i,,,it's ok if you won't answer me...young saeng gulp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter