CHAPTER 30: FINALLY

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yahhhh,,you scared me!!! saengie yelled and hung the phone...

"laughing at the guy's reaction,,jungmin and hyungjun hugged their friend...why you were calling me? jungmin asked...

"im having a hard time,,,saengie blown an air to his face controlling to tear up....

"wae? we're about to visit you when we saw you here standing...hyungjun spoke...

"we missed you so much,,,the two patted their friend's back comforting the guy...

"it's really hard..idon't know what to do...sometimes i was just praying that it would be better if i die...saengie lowered his head and tears came out...

"don't say that...we know you can do it,,we weren't able to help you but we still here for you...jungmin console...

"gomawo...can you take me even for this day only? take me away...he said pleading to the two...

"that's what we were thinking while on our way to your home...we will kidnapped you for the day...hyungjun said excitedly...

"jinjja? treat me too,,,im hungry,,,i don't have much apetite lately....saengie pouted with his pity face..

"aigoo,that's why you look so skinny now..

"kaja,,where is your car? saengie smiled brightly and hopped inside the car upon seeing it.....

"the two just chuckled at their friend's childishness..they take him and went to a restaurant...they ordered and chat...

"suddenly the guy who was cheered up a while ago transformed into a problematic person again...

"wae? the two look at each other and asked him in unison...

"nothing,,i just missed hyun joong,,,i haven't seen him for months or so....

"because kyu grounded you? jungmin said the obvious...

"saengie nodded...

"why don't you just forget hyun joong and start with kyu again,,,you were just hurting the two and yourself...jungmin suggested..

"i can't do that,,you know how much i love hyun joong even if i knew he died,,,he's the only person who understand me before i met you both...and hyun joong,,,i am his only family now,,,he is not happy with his poster parents,,,

"saengie...you have to~~~~the two tried to persuade their friend...

"jungmin,,hyungjun,,please,,,you were the only persons i can trust now,,whom i can lean on,,please stay with me until i decide...don't know what to do...i really want to see hyun joong now...he added..

"but,,kyu,,,how about him,,you will just add problems if you keep seeing hyun joong,,,hyungjun said..

"but kyu..kyu had changed,,sometimes he's hurting me,,he is different..i know i hurt him but the way he treat me,,i can't explain,,i can't see the kyu that i met before...he is different...different,,he is not kyu anymore...saengie lowered his head again and cried...

"it's ok..cry if you want,,,we're here...the two hugged their friend....comforting him makes him feel at ease...

"soon,,after just few hours,,,hey,,cutey,,you're here? jae and myungsoo came and surprisingly went to saengie and friends...

"eo..jae..L what are you doing here? saengie asked looking behind the two...

"he isnot here....we were actually looking for you,,we felt hungry so we went here lucky for us you're here..jae told him...

"looking for me? wae? sengie asked...

"hyun...joong,,,,L mentioned and looked at saengie's friends...

''what about him?saengie asked...he told you to look for me? he added

"no actually we told him that we will look for you but he refused because if kyu will know that we talk to you,,,kyu will hurt you,,,cutey,,hyun joong was worried,,he can do find you wherever you are,,you know it,,but this time he refuse to see you,,but he really wants to see you,,he maynever say it in words but we know he wanted to, we know him,,he never sacrifice his own happiness for something like this,,but for you,,he's doing it,,,he's always at home, at his room,,no apetite,,we are worried about him...jae explains...

"saengie breathed deeply..eotteokke...he mumbled...

"go,,,jungmin spoke...all look at him...

"de..saengie,,take this chance..hyung jun added...

"jinjja? you will not get mad at me?saengie face his friends and smiled with tears...

"you said you want to see him too right? saengie we are your friends,,you know that we don't interrupt in any of your happiness...so go..but be sure to come home before the night,,kyu might visit you right? jungmin said and reminded him...

"de...gomawo..saengie hugged his friends in delight...thankful for letting him go, for allowing him to go...

"gomawo....we promise we will take cutey at home on time...jae and L bowed to them...

...

...

...

"Jae and L take saengie to hyun joong's house...

"joongie~~~!...jae shouted from the living room

"hyun joong was rolled at his blanket in his room ignoring the call of his friends...

"knock on his door room were heard around the house,,echoing the spaces of the house...and soon his friends opened the door by themselves...

"yahhhh,,don't you want to get up now?...you always on your bed...you're not even taking your shower im sure,,aigoo,,you're smelly now...jae mocked the rolled hyun joong..

"yahhhh! want to die? i always on my bed but i never forgot to take my shower,,i hate smelly person how could i forgot to clean myself..!!! hyun joong yelled under the blanket...

"you really don't want to get up? you can't get your gift...jae tease more..

"Gift,,is today my birthday?!! aigoo,,yahhh im not a kid to fall for your trap,,just go ok!! let me be alone...if you don't go i will kill both of you...hyun joong threatened,,,

"yahhh arra,,,you can't see cutey,,,aigoo,,its a waste of time going here...L sighed letting the man under the blanket hear him sighing in disappointment..

"don't sigh like that,,,and don't you ever joke like that, i will definitely kill two of you,,so go!!!!

"what's there to not believe? saengie spoke..

"hyun joong kept silent and didn't move...after hearing the voice an electricity ran through his veins...

"you really don't want to see me? saengie spoke again..

"yahhh,,,ya~~yahh jae...don't make prank on me,,how da~~dare you to record saengie's voice..hyun joong said but suddenly felt nervous and voice cracked,,,

"they are not joking,,they didn't recorded my voice,,,if you won't face me,i will leave now...i don't have much time to see you..saengie spoke for the third time...

"hyun joong still didn't move...the voice seems so through,,his mind told him,,but,,andwae impossible,,,he mind..

"j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter