CHAPTER 29: NEVER LET GO

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"the parents who came in the middle of their fights,,,hyun joong who was ready to confessed and confront kyu, he was cut and interrupted by their parents...

"joongie let's go...we have to talk,,abeoji said,,,,leading hyun joong to his office,,the two didn'tbroke thier stare to each other,,,eyes were flaming in anger,,,teeth gritted and body were shaking that anytime they would grab each other and kill one another...

"hyun joong!,,,abeoji spoke as soon as they reach the office...

"abeoji...hyun joong replied tryinbg to calm himself first...

"please i beg you don't tell kyu yet,,,we will tell him in the right time not now...abeoji plead...he knows their mistake and they never denied it...

"hyun joong fist were clenched holding to his temper....

"what were you fighting for that makes you too reach to hurt one another? i know you two never get along well but,,,

"young saeng...hyun joong mentioned...

"mwo? young saeng? what about him? abeoji asked confusing...

"he is the person that i am looking for a long time,,you know it,itold you i have someone that i have to find no matter what,,,,hyun joong start to explain...

"but young saeng is kyu's,,,,abeoji stopped from talking he doesn't know what to say..kyu loves saengie that much that is why they accepted him, and saengie was the only person that makes kyu stop from being a black ship of the family...but hearing it that saengie is hyun joong's long lost friend whom he loved too...he sighed...

"i love saengie,,he loves me too but he can't get off from kyu,,saengie is the only family i have,,i will never give him up no matter what,,,even if he is kyu's possession right now...hyun joong gritted...

"but hyun joong youcan find another....i mean,,,you notice kyu he was changed,,,if you get saengie away from him,,kyu might become like before,,i don't want to see kyu to rebel again,,,

"and about me...you took my parents from me,,,you made my life miserable,,,i feel like i am nothing,,,i don't feel happy,,i never felt so happy until i found saengie,,i met him when i am overseas and i promised myself to find him when i come back here in korea and it happened to be kyu's boyfriend...

"joongie,,,,

"no abeoji...i want to be happy and i will take the risk,,i wont give him up...he is the only strength i have,,the only person i have,,everytime i remember the time you killed my parents,,,i want to revenge i want to kill all of you but i don't because i am thinking saengie,,i am thinking that i have still one person that i wanted to be with...he is my everything...

"joongie,,i know and we are sorry about it,,my point is,,,if uncle find out about this saengie will in danger,,you know you are prohibited to have a serious relationship....

"hyun joong looked at his abeoji...i know,,and i am taking the risk,,and so saengie too...i won't give in for kyu...he said with a fierce eyes and turn around leaving...

"hyun joong!!!! abeoji yellled...

"abeoji....!!!!hyun joong yelled back and left....

......

......

......

"kyu was led by eomma in his room,,,he layed on his bed pissed off,,,but then he was thinking what was his brothertrying to say before their parents came...

"what he wants to say...what was the thing i don't know? he mumbled and close his eyes,, he then heard a bragon the other room signal that hyun joongwas already in his room..

"did he had a fight with abeoji? he mumbled again rolling his eyeson the wall on the side of hyun joong's room...

"he stood up and dashed out of his room,,he went out and drove again...

....

....

"on the other hand...saengie's bleeding finger was cured and so he decided to have a walk out..he was walking when someone approach him...

"young saeng ssi....a girl came behind him calling...

"de? saengie turned around and response brows furrowed...

"the girl smiled sarcastically...

"who are you? how'd you know my name? he asked curiously..

"just a guess? she smiled again..she chuckled,,it was a joke,,,i know you,,i saw you with hyun joong oppa before..i don't really know yourname until someone told me..

",,and...who told you?

"just someone,,random person..anyway,,how are you? with hyun joong oppa....she asked raising an eyebrow..

"what do you mean? saengie asked still puzzled who is this girl popped o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter