CHAPTER 23: SORRY: I AM DESTINED TO BE WITH HIM BUT THE OTHER IS MY SOULMATE..

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"here is the complete chapter,,,enjoy....heartbreaking scene i am so sorry,,

==========================================================================

"The man grabbed his fist and was caught he was being muted by covering the mouth....saengie felt so startled and afraid as he was force to get in the car....the road was so dark, blank,the street swas filled with darkness, all he can see is the lighed way infront their way,, and can't figured out who was driving the car and the one sitting beside the driver..he was sitting at the back seat anyway...

"Yahhhh can you take off your freaking caps....the startled guy yelled and shake the seat of the driver,,,,

"the two man just laugh and didn't say any word.....

"yahhhhh! am i talking to the air? the annoyed cute guy asked angrily... but the two kidnapper keeps muted....

"he gave up and look outside the window,,,,its too dark that no one was walking outside already,,,,he can't figured out the road and his whereabouts by now..

"what am i doing here? and who the hell are you? he said in almost crying voice...then suddenly they stopped just infront of a gate infront of a lighted house...seems so familiar....hey what are we doing here? he anxiously asked....

"you'll see later...a cold voice but low said...they both drag the guy softly, full of care inside the house....

"what are we doing here? this is,,,,,,is this your house,,,i mean,,why did you drag me here? where is.....he was cut and soon a man showed up....he gasp for an air....

"what are you doing here? why there are lots of guards outside? and who are this,,,the shocked guy pointed and look at the two man who forced him to come with them....he became speechless and tears rolled down his cheeks more..can't say words anymore...can't confront one of them...he doesn't know how to start to question them...he can't control the tears that freely running down his rosy cheeks,,

"the man was staring at him in a gloomy eyes,,,feels sorry for him, it seems,,,the eyes of the man could say how i miss the guy,,how he wanted to see the guy...he thought he can't survive anymore,,he thought he will break his promise to the guy again,,,

"that's enough,,,one of the man said to both of them...is this a drama scene? the other man  shorter than the other added.....they pushed saengie towards the man and can"t help but fall into his knees on the floor when he get closer.....

"mianhae...jeongmal mianhaeyo...i don't want to do this but,,,,,the man apologetically face the guy...

"wae? saengie asked confius looking up to the man....gripping on the legs of the man,,,he questioned him only why....

"the man just smiled and lift up the guy..he knows what this cute guy wants to know,,he knows what this cute guy trying to deliver to him...

"im sorry...i didn't mean to make you worried but it was to sudden,,,starting to explain,,the man cup the face of the cute guy,,,yet he feels really sorry for him though his reason for not showing up is reasonable enough to be understood by the cute guy,,,

"do you know how worried i am? do you know i cursed myself for not meeting you the day you wanted to see me? do you know how hard for me to~~~~,,,,,the cute guy was cut when the man infront of him sealed his lips with a kiss...

"ssshhhh,,thats enough...it was my fault,,,i know the reason why you didn't able to see me that time,,i know,,,i know and i understand....the man understandably accepted the fact that he can't easily demand something from the cute guy...

"why you are not demanding for something now,,why you don't force me to see you,,you did it before and you won,,i gave up and brought back my feelings for you but now,,why is it all the excuses that i can't be with you is just all alright,,,you just agreed to everything,,,what if kyu never give me a chance to be alone? how can you able to see me...how can i able to be with  you,,,saengie suddenly confront the man..

"saengie,,,beacause i don't want to loose you,,i am just being careful to not make you be in trouble,,,the man explained...

"hyun joong,,it's hard,,,i can't let you both give up i can't let one of you be hurt,,but i know,,,you were hurting everytime i am with him,,,but i know,,kyu is already suspecting me,,,he read your messages,,,i didn't know he touched my phone which is not usual,,i know he was the one who opened those messages,,,,hyun joong im afraid,,,i haven't seen kyu become too serious when he talks to me,,he even say words referring to some things but the fact is,,he was just referring on me...hyun joong im scared im afraid,,,crazily,saengie thought all the possible negative outcome if he was caught by his boyfriend...

"hyun joong can't even know how to response for he himself knows that he was also scared because he knew kyu once became a rebellious one and can do anything for the sake of his love one....hugging the guy closely and calming him is the way he can do for the moment....

"saengie continue crying and burried his face to the man's chest with his hand down not even trying to hold back the man....

......

......

......

KYU POV

"saengie left....he looked down and breathed deeply,,he dialled a number on his phone and made a call...

"being so careless of saengie,,,he doubt his boyfriend and decided to make a move,,he hates betrayal,,he hates everything that will make himself hurt,,he once hurt when his brother died and replace by a stranger,,,he rebel that time and never in his entire life, he never accepted the fact that his parents adopted a kid to replace his brother just to ease and lessen the pain in their hearts,,,his brother is the apple of the eye between them but he never envied and felt jealous because he knows that hisbrother is smarter than him....

"ye...as what i've told you,,just follow my instruction...answering the call from the other line,,,he commanded..

"ye...just let me know immediately....he said and hung the phone,,he breathed deeply once again and went up to his room...

.....

.....

.....

 

~flashback~

''reading his boyfriend's message the last night..kyu got curious and so he decided to trace hat devil's name..the owner of the message that was sent to saengie...and the one saengie was waiting that night...kyu was thinking that his boyfriend might be in danger if it was really a stalker...he assume that his boyfriend just kept it in order to not make him worried..nevertheless his assumption turn into disappointment...

''tracing that number when he tried to call it in his phone, the number appeared as his brother's name...and none other than hyunjoong....he can't believe that it is in the reality, the number was registered by the known person...he dialled once again but it appears the same....he felt numbness..the innocent phone slid on his numb palm...he was in deep puzzle...he then realize that his boyfriend's long lost bestfriend was named hyunjoong...but what makes his head aching too much is that his knowledge about that person is that he was died long time ago or he never appears from the time that friend's parents died...

''he was then came to his mind the time hyunjoong appeared and brought by his father to the house and replace his biological brother in the family..his parents once told him that hyunjoong's parents died already in an accident....

''the frustrated man chuckled upon connecting the story of his parents and saengie...he felt he was betrayed...he felt like a fool....a good guy he knows and the man he loves too much makes him feel like an idiot...until he decided to contact someone, someone to spy on his boyfriend and one to spy his brother..

"spying them is not an intention...he just wished to have the information and curiousity arise upon knowing that his boyfriend was cheating...maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter