CHAPTER 27: JAIL? IT'S LIKE HELL

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"school days again...kyu woke up early than before,,,cleaning up himself, dressing in uniform and eating breakfast,, he then soon exited the house,,he drove to fetch his boyfriend...he rang the doorbel and soon saengie's eomma open the door...he greeted the lady and was invited to get in..

"saengie!!! eomma called in soft loud voice...

"de eomma wae? saengie answered back from his room...

"kyu is here already,,aren't you dont yet..you havent eat your breakfast... eomma informed him...

"im coming!! he shouted back...rushing out of his room, dashing down the stairs...he reach the first floor..he then slow down looking at his boyfriend..he stood like a frozen statue..eomma left them...

"kyu made a smile and went closer to him reaching the bag from his boyfriend and gave a peck on the lips...

"saengie did smile but forcefully...

"kaja,,i will will just buy you a breakfast on the way...

"saengie just nodded while kyu take the hand and they exited the door...

"saengie slowly went inside the car....kyu drove but the atmosphere is too quiet...

"seems you are not in the mood today? feeling unwell? kyu said and asked not breaking the look on the road..

"ani,,i,im fine,,,he answered and looked at the window,,the reason for his being quiet is the thing his boyfriend had told about...he remembers and somewhat  been worried and sad...

 

~flashbback~

"kyu went to saengie's place after he met the girl named krystal,,he was led at saengie's room as soon as the maid open the door for him...

"saengie was stomach layed on his bed, face burried on his pillows,,,the door swung open without a knock or even a warning...he looked at the door and saw the serious face of his boyfriend...

"did i scare you? or are you expecting someone else to come out from this door? kyu asked and questioned in sarcastic way..

"saengie just stare to him and face look so weary..

"kyu went to him and hold him on the shoulder but saengie twitch his both shoulders and mouted an ah on his mouth...

"kyu looked at the shoulder...mianhae,,did i hurt you that much? he said...

"a,,ani,,it just that....saengie stopped and didn't continue..

"kyu patted the head and tried to inch him and kiss him but the other tilted his head aback to avoid,,,it wasn't intentional but it turns out he was refusing into it...

"kyu look at the guy's face,,,and end up kissing him on the cheek..

"why are you here? it's already late..we already have school tomorrow...saengie asked in weak tone...

"so..you mean you don't want to see me now? you are mad at me? kyu chuckled upon asking him..

"saengie is not responding,,,he thought that if he will keep answering they will just turn their conversation in a fight...

"i will tell you this once so remember everything i was saying...kyu seriously spoke standing infront of the bed while saengie was looking down his lap...

"the other was just waiting but nervous at the same time...

"don't meet up hyun joong again,,im not asking you but i am telling you...everyday i will fetch you and drive you home, whether it's late or not..every weekends as what we usually do,,,we will stay together,,,you can't go out without me..if you want to meet your friends then tell me, i will take you to them but in time i will fetch you and drive you back home,,,

"wait...am i grounded? with those things you just making me like a robot...you can't take my freedom away...saengie whimper,,,,tears had fall thinking about the rules or conditions that his boyfriend is planning...

"im sorry but i have to do this to make you not meet up with that rascal...kyu told him...

"but i am not your robot that you can command me and.....

"kyu cut saengie,,,you are mine i told you that,,,,he said,,,if you want to be in good, then follow everything i am saying right now..saengie i don't want to loose any temper to you,,so just cooperate,,,i don't want to show you my previous self so please obey everything i told you..that was so easy baby,, just don't meet him that's all...

"kyu,,don't hold my neck,,,don't hold my breath,,this is my life..saengie rebuted...i want to be in free...

"im going now,,,i'll fetch you tomorrow,,don't ever disobey me,,im watching you...i know you are smart enough for you to understand everything,,,kyu warned him and went closer,,he tried to pull him for goodbye kiss but the guy refused again,,kyu tightened his grip inching him and planted a kiss on his lips,,,good night,i love you,,,he whisper in the ear...just remember all my wishes...

~end flashback~

 

"what do you want to eat? kyu asked..but saengie still in his roller coaster minduntil he felt an arm touches his shoulder..

"eo? saengie snap out and turn to his side and saw kyu staring at him puzzled..

"im asking you what do you want for breakfast....kyu asked again..

"an..anything will do..he answered and looked on the other way...kyu exitedthe car and went back after just few minuted with a bagel and coffee in his hand...saengie took it and slowly eat it with no apetite.....

"isn't that good? we can buy another if you want....kyu notice his boyfriend eating so weak...

"ani,,,saengie replied...

"better eat that fast,,we're arriving school soon...kyu told and sighed deeply holding his temper to the guy...

"maybe i will eat this later,,i have no apetite actually..saengie heaved a sigh too wrapping the bagel again and sip to his coffee...

"kyu still controlling his self knowing the reason of saengie's loosing of apetite...soon they reach school,,he drop saengie on his classroom and waited until he sitted to his seat andthere his friends already sitting waiting for him....he waved to them and smile before leaving...

"yahhh!!!! what happen to you,,we havent seen you this weekend,,and what with those swollen eyes? did you just cried the whole weekend huh?did you had a fight with your boyfriend? jungmin notice and asked him,,,

"ani...jungmin ah~~~ hyungjun ah~~~ eotteokke!!!! saengie cried out...

"yahh yahhh don't you try to cry here our classmates will think that we are bullying you,,,,jungmin scolded the guy..

"then what happen? hyungjun patted him on the back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter