CHAPTER 31: HE IS MISSING

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"few more weeks had past...baby, where are you going? stepping kyu at the front door makes everyone looked to the voice,,,all gulp,,,pushing their saliva in...jungmin and hyungjun just step aside giving the man a way to saengie's location who was pinned there until kyu snap him out...

"you are going out? kyu asked again looking at his boyfriend's bestfriends...

"ahmmm yeah actually,,saengie can't think of a reason,he drop his shoulders and face his man...we will just go out,,i asked them to accompany me to take pictures outside,,the photo exhibit is coming and so our organizations president demands some new photos,,i have to go out....he said biting his lower lip with his eyes furrowed...

"ahhh i see..why you didn't told me about it? kyu asked again...

'"the two just kept silent and turning eyes switching to the couple when they talk...

"actually kyu,,i,,i,,,saengie stuttered...

"jungmin shook his head many times and groaned...wait,,he spoke can't take it already seeing their friend look panic already explaining just to convince the boyfriend.,actually speechless,,no words are coming out to his mouth....kyu,,,it's a sudden ok,,their president just called me an hour ago,,he said he can't reach saengie's phone,,of course saengie wouldn't pick it up because HIS PHONE IS NOT ON HIS POSSESSION,,,jungmin rolled his eyes intentionally emphasize those words.....

"jungmin,,saengie mouthed his friend...

"well,,,anyway where am i? owhh yeah their president called me,,and asked me to pass the message to saengie,,that the date of the exhibit moved 2 days earlier which is was holding the day after tomorrow,,,photos must be nature or people...which is needed to edit of course so there's no much time left,,,

"so? kyu waited for the continuation...

"what im trying to say is,,saengie didn't able to inform you coz i rushed him and so please owh no,,just don't interrupt with this,,this is important,,,his future work will rely on this actually,,im talking nonsense with you am i? jungmin fanning himself when saw the man he was talking is merely no intereston it...

"kyu,,i will just take pictures,,i won't play along,,just this one,,i need to submit the photos by tomorrow,,,saengie spoke biting his lips,,,,praying that kyu will allow him to go out...

"kyu nodded several times,,,ok,,,just call me if you are done..

"arrasseo....saengie nodded and grab his camera,,,the friends walked pass them...

"want a ride? kyu offered....

"no thanks,,we brought my car,,jungmin came back to saengie and answered and pulled saengie dashing out the area before kyu will able to block the way...

"kyu was left stunned..he chuckled at how he was being so possessive with his boyfriend even the friends talked like he was mistreating the guy...he shook his head and make his way out of the house and go home...

....

....

"Yahhh why did you do that,,,why did you talk to kyu like that.? saengie said..

"yahhhh!!!!!! jungmin yelled that makes saengie moved aback to his seat being surprised,,..

"wh~~why are you mad? saengie asked..

"jungmin sighed...i just can't imagine kyu was treating you like that...he said...

"jungmin is right,,you are a free person back then butn now,,,hyungjun added and shook his head sighing deeply...

"he was just,,,its my fault,,,saengie lowered his head...

"yahhh don't you ever cry again,,its not your faultits just that hyun joong came with a wrong timing,,,,jungmin consoled,,,

"silence came..nothing to talk to,,they don't want to stress ntheir friend asking something that makes him upset or what...

"soon they arrived at the location..it was a floweryfarm with many tourists....they took some,,letting their friends to spoil the time fast,,,they just observing him,,,saengie was enjoying taking pictures,,,he surely love taking photos,,jungmin said in low tone not breaking his sight to the guy who was smiling with the flowers around...

"when do we able to see him smiling that bright again? hyungjun asked putting on his shades...

"molla...he really loves hyun joong but he tend to love kyu,,,that's why he was keeping the two...jungmin said..

"he was hurting,,he chose to be hurt with the two rather than hurting without them...

"who knows...jungmin lean his head on the back seat and close his eyes...

.....

.....

"the whole day passed,,they brought saengie home,,and the next day saengie went to school preparing the exhibit hall..he brought two large frames and put it on the inside area,,he placed all the smallest frames on the walls,,,

"he was resting sitting infront ofthe large frames it was his master piece...he smiled and covers them...

"he tilted his head down and look at his camera,,there he browse the pictures,,,he stopped and carress the screen with his thumb...you are bad,,,you left me and now messing me up,, he mumbled scolding the screen..but i still love you,,, you know it,,,if i leave you,,,what will you do? will you commit suicide? will you end up your life..you said i am the only family you have now,,how can i leave you?,,,,

"he scrol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter