CHAPTER 32: THE BITTER TRUTH

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"saengiiieeeee!!!! no!!!!! hyun joong tried to run but his feet was frozen and seems can't step even once..he knelt down the floor while the guy fell down in the middle of the road..

"hyun joong keeps screaming but seems no one is hearing him,,,

"saengie! saengie! no please! please...! nooooo!!!

"joongie! joongie! he heard a voice calling his name...wake up,,,the voice said frantically,,,

"nooooo!!!! he screamed once more and suddenly snap out,,,he sat up panting,,sweatingtoo much...boiling in sweat as he was gasping his breath...

"yaahhhh you're dreaming,,,...the voice said...

"he heard it once again,,he look beside him,,,no words came out from his mouth,just staring to the man beside him..

"are you ok,,you had a bad dream are you? you keep screaming cutey's name...the one on the other side spoke,,he look at him with no expression aside from panting...

"yahhhh what happen....don't you recognize us? why don't you talk? im jae...my goodness did you loose your voice or what? worried jae yell at him...

"saengie....joongie finally let out a whisper....

"yahhh..whatever it is,,,it was just a nightmare....

"here....sungyu who came with a glass of water gave it to jae and jae gave it to joongie...

"it's ok hyung...myungsoo patted the back...get up now,,i think you need to go out,,you didn't even breath a fresh air outside....he added...

"it's ok,,you can go....joongie gloomily said and layed back again face palming himself....

"aigoo,,no,,,,you get up or we will showeryou here with cold water,,come on,,,joongie,,,it's for your own sake...come with us...jae pleaded,,,

"joongie look at jae and other,,,he chuckled seeing them with pleading hands rubbing infront of him...

"the three smiled and pulled the man out of the bed pushing him on the bathroom...

"soon,,he was done preparing,,,he went out of his room and went to his friends who were waiting at the living room...

"the gate was ringing repeatedly nonstop..they all look at each other puzzled of who it was...thinking that no one knows his house except for his friends, eomma who was busy lately on their business and the least one is,,,,,,,,they look at each other again,,,,cutey????!! they all furrowed their eyes and mention in unison...

"impossible,,how can he.....joongie shook his head...

"just open it who knows....his friends cut him and pushed to go....

"he open it but as soon as the gate swung opened he got a punch on his faceto someone he didn't even saw the face yet...

"he fell on the ground and the man pulled his collar line,,,he stared at him and the man stared back with grin...

"owhh,,,wait,,,,what is this? the friends who was teasing each other and betting who the one came had a shock and surprised from the sudden commotion of the two...they went to them when they saw their friend was pulled by kyu on the collar and joongie was just staring,,,they parted the two,,,sunggyu and myungsoo hold kyu on both arms while jae helped his friend to stand up...

"what do yopu want,,and how the hell you knew my house....joongie asked controlling his temper..

"bring saengie out in here...kyu commanded pointing the man on the face....

"joongie shoved the finger of kyu loosing his control...jae blocked him from reaching the other man...

"wait...saengie is not here....jae spoke in behalf of joongie....

"yaahhhh,,i know joongie is your bestfriend,,,,of course you will lie too...

"but he is not here,,,myungsoo and sunggyu talked too....

"mwo? if he is not here then where..where will he gonna go huh,,,? just bring him to me right now!!! kyu shouted frustratedly...

"we told you he is not here,,,he is in your possession how come you don't know where he is,,,! joongie finally let out a shout....

"you should look at him or ask his friends first....jae suggested...

"he is not with his friends,,,jungmin called me,,,he was looking at saengie because the exhibit was started and he is not there yet...now tell me,,where is he,,he doesn't have anyone to go with aside from his friends and you....kyu raise his voice again...

"HE IS NOT HERE....and how dare you to look for him here,,,you don't allow him to see me,,you forbid him to go alone,,,you forbid him tomeet me, to meet his friends,,,he is in your possession how come you don't know wherethe hell he's gone to....i didn't bother you to get saengie from youcoz i know he is safe to you,,,but what did you do?!!!! joongie yelled at kyu and try to reach the collar...

"joongie,,calm down,,this won't work right now...jae pushed his friend away...

"he went to school alone,,abeoji called me suddenly,,,,but according to ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter