CHAPTER 14: JEALOUS OVERFLOW

LOVE STRIKE: TWO BEATS OF THE HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''hey..you scared me....! saengie yelled while holding his chest...

''so you are really looking...for him? kyu raise an eyebrow...

''who? saengie tried to deny..... ''baby you are so obvious you know?...kyu muttered...

''an..aniya..saengie replied in low tone and went closer to his boyfriend who was leaning on a wall...

''you are too excited before we arrived then your face changed when we get here....kyu said noticing it...

''ahmmmm...baby it..it's not like that....saengie wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck and rested his chin on the shoulder...

''are you not comfortable when he is around? kyu asked softly while hands on his pockets and saengie still hugging him...

''saengie just nodded with guilt..he is indeed uncomfortable but he sometimes feel like empty when the other is not around...

''so that's the reason why you keep silent when you are here? kyu asked chuckling over his boyfriend's neck...

''is that funny? saengie grinned..

''am i laughing? kyu asked back....

''speechless...saengie murmured biting out to his boyfriend's shoulder...

''ahhhh!!! kyu  shouted in pain....

"eo mian,,,saengie laughed...

"isshhhhh,,kyu frowned...saengie just gave a cute face

"im hungry..feed me...kyu said seriously..hugging back him...

''we just ate at home...you are hungry again? saengie asked..

''im hungry over the name heo youngsaeng...kyu laughed...

''mwo? saengie wonder what is his boyfriend trying to say....

''let's go to my room..feed me there...kyu whispered with a giggle carressing the back of him...

''ermmmm...saengie pulled out realizing what kyu meant by feed...ert...he grinned and slap him on chest...

''wae? kyu laughed more seeing his boyfriend's reaction....kaja...kyu pretend to pull him....

''i don't want to, we had it already at my house and now you're demanding for more?...saengie pouted cutely....

''i'm just kidding..kyu laughed even more and pinch the pouted cute guy's cheeks.

''ahhh it hurts...saengie whined...

''it's getting late let's go to sleep.kyu suggested while brushing away saengie's fringe...

''i thought you don't have plan to sleep...saengie joked..

''are you sleepy?? kyu asked kissing his boyfriend's eyes.. ''saengie nodded....kyu held the hand and led him to the room...they washed up and went to dreamland cuddling each other...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUNJOONG POV

''it's a day since he arrive back to seoul...he went straight to his house but decided to go home with his family the next day..it was the day the cute guy go back home....unexpectedly while entering the mansion..he saw the two hugging each other...kissing each other...he step backward and lean back to the outside door..he shut his eyes close...controlling his temper since he can"t confront the cute guy..who is he to him anyway...it was his choice to be hurt...he walked out the mansion driving crazily his car....he went to a club and called his friends to come...the friend's granted him even though they are tired from the last day's mission....they can't complain sensing that something had happen again and they know the temper of him is not long.....

''his friends came, L and jaejong since sunggyu was with his girl or much to say his ,,past time...

''hey man seems having a problem huh....is that too hard to handle?. jae asked as soon as they sitted..

''he didn't answer instead he keeps on gulping his beer...

''obviously hyung it's cutey right?..L mocked...

''can't understand myself anymore...he confessed...the two sighed and shook their heads jokingly smiling...

''im being serious here jerk...he coldly said..

''you are always serious hyung..whats the difference?..L teased..

''bastard don't joke around me now...he scolded..

''oopsss ok...i surrender....L lift his two hands and shrugged...jae laughed...

''a girl came to him..or rather a came...

''the two made a surprise reaction playfully..owhhh noona you came..the two exclaimed unison...

''noona..your face...the threw her bag to the two.

''the two laughed...

''the girl which is older than the three clung unto his arm leaning closer to his face..she pushed him on the seat sitting on his lap....teasing him more to turn on..

''he was fully drunk that the two can't control him anymore..he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter